Author Topic: am i paranoid?  (Read 488 times)

Offline storm

• Zinc Member
am i paranoid?
« on: September 16, 2001, 09:05:00 AM »
i overheard on the news of a probable link of the oklahoma bombing with this

i made a quick search and found some stuff that i never knew about

this is a part of it
"
Vince Cannistraro, the former Chief of Counterterrorism for the CIA (D.E. 2406 (Exhibit "B")), authored an article which appeared in The Boston Globe in April of 1995, suggesting the probability of foreign terrorist involvement, particularly Iraq, in the Oklahoma City bombing, while observing its similarity to the World Trade Center bombing. Cannistraro wrote, "Yousef had carefully prepared his escape, leaving under another name from New York the evening of the bombing. He abandoned his comrades to the police. If the Oklahoma bombing follows the same pattern, the foreign sponsors will have covered their trail carefully, leaving only the support cells of local adherents to face the prosecutor." D.E. 2406 at 3."

http://www2.mo-net.com/~mlindste/mcvey-13.html

next link
 http://www.camorsepublishing.com/summary_okc_investigation.html

another thing that shocked me in another link
 http://www.ccstrauma.com/warco.htm

"One of Sergeant McVeigh's duties while serving in Iraq was to use a Bradley armored vehicle to bury the bodies of Iraqi casualties. Newsday, September 12, 1991, reported that thousands of Iraqi troops were buried alive in the first two days of the ground offensive. Some accounts allege that McVeigh used his Bradley armored vehicle to bulldoze Iraqi soldiers and bury them alive in their trenches. Sergeant McVeigh returned home in 1992 and went to a Veteran's Administration Hospital and told members of the staff that he was sick. He was turned away."

i might be totally paranoid during these days but the date above September 12,1991
is shockingly almost 10 years to the date :(
what happened there the day before?

man i hope i'm paranoid...please advise

storm

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
am i paranoid?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2001, 02:30:00 PM »
You're paranoid.

Bradleys wouldn't be used to destroy bunkers or trenches. It takes a dozer style blade to do that and only tanks and engineer vehicles are equiped with them.

The burial or enemy troops that was so lamented by some members of the press and others was an act of war. The troops in those trenches were firing on our troops and refusing to surrender. All they had to do was throw down their weapons and give up like the hundreds of thousands of other Iraqi's did. Instead they continued to fight. On one hand it was an honorable thing to do, on the other hand it was futile to refuse to surrender.

What difference does it make whether the troops were killed by blowing up the trenches with bombs, artillery, direct fire, napalm or by covering them up? The result is the same. The enemy troops are no longer a threat to our troops and our people are alive. There is a horror to war that makes it repellant. It damn well should be.

The objective for our troops is to accomplish the mission, close with the enemy and destroy them as a fighting force AND survive. If that means destroying an enemy that refuses to surrender and contiinues to fight from a trench / bunker by covering it over, so be it. There is no benefit in "fighting fair" in combat. It only lets the enemy have a better cance to kill you.

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline storm

• Zinc Member
am i paranoid?
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2001, 04:04:00 PM »
hiya Mav

i may have posted that a bit too hastily

my paranoia was more about the oklahoma incident being related to this huge network
that may stand behind the recent attacks.

I guess there's lotta conspiracy stuff floating around this too as i was told

and that date on the last article made me jump ..as i found out the date has nothing to do with it..seems just a coincidence

just too much stuff for my brain to digest

thx for advising though...i feel a bit better now

storm

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
am i paranoid?
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2001, 09:46:00 PM »
Heya Storm,

Yeah there are TONS of conspiracies and adherants out there. As a matter of fact one says tat Kurt Tank desinged the F6F, F8 and the P47! Can ya imagine that?!?!?!

:p

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
am i paranoid?
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2001, 09:54:00 PM »
kurt tank would of had to be blind to design ugly crap like that,,,,especially since the 190s are so pretty