Author Topic: WB's Free Host ?  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Dinger

• Silver Member
WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2000, 05:19:00 PM »
Yeah, I'm shutting up now.  YOu've got some facts there; some of them are beside the point.  Finally that "it was not proven that he did not do X" doesn't prove anything.  You can't draw a positive conclusion from negative evidence.  Analogously:

A. I criticized your attack on fishu, in such a way as to force you into a response.  You responded in such a way that to me proves that you did indeed have a torrid affair with Fishu and a Chewbacca impersonator.
B. Since you did not prove that you did not have a torrid affair with FIshu and a Chewbacca impersonator, it must be true.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2000, 05:45:00 PM »
Fishu was the freehost server warpy?

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2000, 07:25:00 PM »

Originally posted by Revvin:
I have said my piece, laid the facts on the table, all Fishu can do is romanticize the whole affair like its some kind of Robin Hood steal from the rich to give to the poor, while he lives under such delusions there's no point in continuing this discussion.

Well, like I said before, I am not defending it.
He did very wrong when he did go into public with it.

but I don't either want to see some BS of it, definetly not "bunch of them" (them = finns) like stuff, which is wrong.
You do know things that I dont, but I also do know things that you dont know, so this really isnt worth arquing about (and i know it wasnt a bunch!)
just leave off that exagerating from it.

Torque,

Sorry to dissapoint you, but it never really cached my interest  
I was in the Dawn of Aces addiction back then
(I loved those dogfights!)

thats it, theres nothing more I need to say and flamewar would just count as lots of misery.
freehost is gone and buried, no need to cut open old wounds.

Offline leonid

• Copper Member
WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2000, 10:55:00 PM »
- leonid sees yet another WB/FH holy-moly war brewing, this time in AH UBB.  He goes to the freezer, pulls out the bottle of Cristall, grabs a small glass from the cupboard, then returns to sit next to a roaring fire, salmon pate, and a loaf of black rye -

------------------
leonid, Kompol
5 GIAP VVS-KA, Knights

"Our cause is just.  The enemy will be crushed.  Victory will be ours."
ingame: Raz

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2000, 11:20:00 PM »
 Jeez that's weird. Don't u guys have a McDonalds in Seattle.

AKSeaWulfe

WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2000, 01:14:00 AM »
Okay Dinger...... I've had it with this one.... I have no idea what this thread is about nor do I care... but this one topic has brought me into this.... <G>

Originally posted by Dinger:

It's identical to attacking someone who says, "Marijuana is not a very addictive drug that people use recreationally" for supporting recreational use of Marijuana.

Marijuana can never be adictive unless a person under the influence or within a few hours of recieving a "normal dose" shows signs of neurological change.

And with that I make my exit laughing gleefuly..... <BFG>
-SW

AKSeaWulfe

WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2000, 01:19:00 AM »

Originally posted by RAM:
O.K. Place your bets...how much time will this thread last before being locked?

I say 5 hours  

YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!

:-)

-SW

Offline leonid

• Copper Member
WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2000, 02:55:00 AM »

Originally posted by easymo:
Jeez that's weird. Don't u guys have a McDonalds in Seattle.

Okay, so I'm on Lummi Island  
ingame: Raz

Offline fats

• Copper Member
WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2000, 07:11:00 AM »
Revvin,

Unless you are HT's or Itmo's alias I say your opinions are as good as anyones - based on hearsay. Have you even discussed the matter in private with either participiant, and not gleaned your 'facts' online from AGW?

// fats

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2000, 07:27:00 AM »
Oh no, not here  
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2000, 09:07:00 AM »
Exactly Gatt  

At least here no one here has threatened to put a gun to another persons head and blow thier brains out or say they're be interested in a Russian hitman to do some "dirty" work.

See what I meant Staga?

-Westy

Offline SageFIN

• Copper Member
WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2000, 10:58:00 AM »
Whee, now we are all over this can of worms again. Gossip is battled with gossip as one mind's creative imagination is pitted against another's  .

I do have something constructive to add, however. People use the term "reverse engineer" too loosely. Reverse engineering a program usually means that you have to decompile it and start altering the program itself. Capturing data packets sent by a program and then writing your own program based upon the information of those packets isn't quite reverse engineering a program. You have to hack the program itself. (AFAIK at least   )

------------------
---
SageFIN

"I think IŽll believe in Gosh instead of God.  If you donŽt
 believe in Gosh too, youŽll be darned to heck."
---

carl

WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2000, 01:14:00 PM »
old news old news old news , that WB server software been all over and changing for years now , who cares. I know at least a half dozen present players of AH that ran it an who knows maybe still run it. Big whooppity dooo.

[This message has been edited by carl (edited 12-15-2000).]

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
WB's Free Host ?
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2000, 04:07:00 PM »
Produce of WB freehost was already quit LONG time ago  

only russians are doing something like that anymore I believe..