Author Topic: I just realized...  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
I just realized...
« on: December 16, 2001, 07:44:00 PM »
how about 80% of the posts in this BBS always end up in a flame war. and those that dont, are technical questions in the hardware forum.

while i find it highly amusing and entertaining to read absurd flame-wars, i dont know if its any good for Hitech Creations, Inc.

Think about it.

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
I just realized...
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2001, 08:34:00 PM »
Originally posted by Animal:
how about 80% of the posts in this BBS always end up in a flame war.

umm the figure is more like 79.9% not 80% but i wouldn't expect a moron like you to know.

typical pointless post from you. why don't you get your facts straight before you come here spouting off at the mouth you f----ing nazi pos!

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
I just realized...
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2001, 09:07:00 PM »
why dont you prove that you are right, love muffin? i did a count and reached the conclusion taht 80% is just right. I even have charts to prove it, i just dont have a scanner.

its little amazinhunks like you who ruin this BBS, go back to your toejamty Quake games, you cracker bellybutton boy.

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
I just realized...
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2001, 09:18:00 PM »
TAAAAAAAAAARD!

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
I just realized...
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2001, 09:50:00 PM »
Its occured to me that 80% of the posts by Animal are latently homosexual and imply that his position in the FDBs as squad "puffer" may be well deserved.

AKDejaVu

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
I just realized...
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2001, 09:52:00 PM »
100% of posts by DejaVu make me horny.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
I just realized...
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2001, 09:59:00 PM »
I'm with Animal on this one.

I'm sporting a chubby right now.
sand

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
I just realized...
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2001, 10:05:00 PM »
Originally posted by Animal:
why dont you prove that you are right, love muffin? i did a count and reached the conclusion taht 80% is just right. I even have charts to prove it, i just dont have a scanner.

i highly doubt that, you see my degree in <insert prestigious degree here> as well as my years of combat in <insert war here> qualify me to know with no uncertainty that you are an ass. oh and a nazi - did i mention nazi?

additionally this chart of tea price fluctuations in china...:

...cleary shows that your wild speculation about the percentage of actual flames is grossly exaggerated, just like your self worth you nazi bastard - why dont you just kill a baby while you're at it.

:(

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
I just realized...
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2001, 10:49:00 PM »
I will not endulge you ignorants by reading this thread again. Consider me gone, this comunity is very hostile.

<S> To those who agreed with me and defended my point of view. Even thought I dont consider you very smart if you have been here for so long <sigh>

<insert massively multiplayer vaporware game here> will come and hahaha AH will be history, and when you move to my new BBS, I will be waiting for you with a vengeance.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
I just realized...
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2001, 04:34:00 AM »
diddly off, you stupid ignorant hill billy Americans. Europeans are, and have always been, much more sophisticated than you.

You're nothing more than the descendants of Europeans who couldn't hack it here, and had to go to the US to kill redskins.

Sorry losers.

There, now this thread is nearing completion. We need some stuff from the extreme right and left, as well as some anti-Euro stuff. I'm not sure you guys can provide this. You're American, after all.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
I just realized...
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2001, 12:49:00 PM »
Santa you Swedish tard.  Take your clog hopping pickle worshiping diatribe elsewhere.

AKDejaVu

Ugly American rule 213c:  If someone from America says you're Swedish, you are now officially Swedish.  Nobody cares that you might actually be Danish (which may or may not be a different country).

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: AKDejaVu ]

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
I just realized...
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2001, 12:57:00 PM »
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
I just realized...
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2001, 01:54:00 PM »
Once again Animal you have proven your blatant disregard for this community by posting your insane drivel in the improper forum.  You know very well this belongs in the "squeakes, Whines, and Moans" forum and I expect you cease this outragous behavior immeadiatly.   You and your "kind" have driven us all to distraction and now we are stuck at the truck stop from hell

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
I just realized...
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2001, 02:08:00 PM »
I'm  sorry, I apologize if my previous post was too harsh.  When I left the house today for work I took my balls with me but forgot to ask my wife's permission.  She has since taken my balls back.  Now that I have no balls I retract my reply and simply request that we all be kinder and gentler and peace be with us all.

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: AirScrew ]

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
I just realized...
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2001, 02:15:00 PM »
"I love you, you love me, can't we all just disagree? with a knick knack, paddy wack, give my dog a bone, this old man goes roll-ing home!"

Better than "Kum-by-ya" no?  :D