Author Topic: Italian Aces of WWI (Osprey)  (Read 440 times)

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
Italian Aces of WWI (Osprey)
« on: December 11, 2000, 05:18:00 AM »

http://www.ospreypublishing.com/titles/S0781

For those interested in Macchi, Reggiane and Fiat fighter pilots, theaters of war and unit infos. Osprey has an excellent online order system. No, I'm not an Osprey shareholder  
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Nath-BDP

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2000, 05:37:00 PM »
Is there any info about the ANR in that book?

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2000, 01:17:00 AM »
Yes Nath, there are good info about aces and units of ANR. For them check also: "Air War Italy 1944-45" by Beale-D'Amico-Valentini (Airlife) ISBN: 1-85310-252-0.
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2000, 02:13:00 PM »
Ehy Gatt, my friend, thank you for the infos!