Author Topic: good book...  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
good book...
« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2005, 08:55:32 PM »
Originally posted by Raider179
elfie.org pretty good unbiased source huh? lmao I told you quit wasting both our time, this is pointless and proves absolutely nothing.

I couldn`t answer the question about elfie.org since I know nothing about the site, never been there, but I would take the word on the street to heart before I would Federal documents on a Federal case. It`s called C.Y.O.A. and it is used often.
  If you ever go into the chicken business be sure to buy a fox to guard the henhouse. :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
good book...
« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2005, 09:03:07 PM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
And who`s court records were these?
 He said, she said.
What did you expect them to say? LMAO
You are not that gullible either.........and you are a lousy troll. :)

Whatever you think, but you just showed me you have your eyes closed.

Pruess had been arrested in 1994 for unlawfully transferring firearms and weapons. He served one year and one day in prison. On Sept. 27, he told the undercover Marine to go to the Abingdon Mini-Warehouse in Abingdon, Va., where he purchased a loaded Russian machine gun, 19 Russian hand grenades, plastic explosives and rockets.

It was an NCIS and the FBI who busted him the second time. ATF wasn't even involved. Like I said, great guy you are defending, he's stealing explosives and weapons from our soldiers. I'd say that borders on treason.

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
good book...
« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2005, 09:04:04 PM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
I couldn`t answer the question about elfie.org since I know nothing about the site, never been there, but I would take the word on the street to heart before I would Federal documents on a Federal case. It`s called C.Y.O.A. and it is used often.
  If you ever go into the chicken business be sure to buy a fox to guard the henhouse. :)

That's funny every one of your "Ninja" stories comes right off it.