Author Topic: well.....  (Read 2104 times)

storch

well.....
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2005, 07:02:22 PM »
you mean where he ganged me with batfink? they were fun as they usually are.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
well.....
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2005, 07:29:43 PM »
Originally posted by storch
you mean where he ganged me with batfink? they were fun as they usually are.

"Usually?"  I thought you said I was the only one you've ever seen in the CT.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
well.....
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2005, 07:40:46 PM »
Originally posted by Mister Fork
See 'The Unspoken CT Etiquette' section d.  If I'm flying along and see someone engaged, first thing I do is "VOX: Do you need help?"

If I get, 'Yes', then I'm in.  Otherwise, it'd fracking rude to fly in a snipe a kill from the other player. It's cheap, and tactless, and not appreciated in the CT.  

If I see a 3 on 1 means that  2 other dweebs are ganging up on one poor soul, or that it's an amazing fight with 3 team-mates trying to tag a difficult pilot.  However, ganging in the CT is not appreciated, nor is it proper etiquette. period.  There's another arena for ganging.

sure thing mister fork but i dont thinkcertain members of JG54 ever hold this rule. heres the films to proove it.

http://www.freeroleentertainment.com/P51_3vs1.ahf  recent film too.

and what the heck is having a squad for when i cant clear my CO's tail in an uneven fight on impulse.  he doesnt mind, we work together, thats what squad mates do, he might do it for me in the same way.

if these ettiquette rules were abided by by all then i might change my ROE, but for now i will not worry about rules in the very heat of a scrap.

i know the difference between a pilot giving me a good one on one and a group of pilots wainting to pick me.

will fly in accordance to my oppositions attitude.

may i also direct you this thread where i have posted the films of certain member of the ct forcing others to leave with smack so they dont have the competition to hurt thier ranks....

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=160315

the whole thing is false, and the people in charge hardly see any of it.

some of us are spoiling it for everyone.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 07:48:44 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
well.....
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2005, 08:05:50 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
I'm pretty sure you don't want us wading into the CT pool again.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Wrong wrong wrong.

- oldman

storch

well.....
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2005, 08:11:52 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
"Usually?"  I thought you said I was the only one you've ever seen in the CT.

-- Todd/Leviathn
i meant the batfink part even though stang is in the CT occassionally, certainly more than most others from your squad.  and you guys would be very welcome in the pool any time.  it's always fun to play against elitist players especially if you only occassionally knock them down.  :D

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
well.....
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2005, 08:29:17 PM »
storch you hardly ever knock down anyone in the CT , and some of the CT regulars are as good as any of the MA regulars so stop trying to save face before i have to post film after film of your flying including parts when you actualy stop acting and admit you suck and you need help learning to dogfight.

then next day you come back all puffed with pride again and its another waste of your time.

every time you post some rubbish here i will post another film of you flying, untill you get the message.

remember i dont like you, but i have to get on with you chico so think some eh?:D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
well.....
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2005, 08:34:30 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
sure thing mister fork but i dont thinkcertain members of JG54 ever hold this rule. heres the films to proove it.

http://www.freeroleentertainment.com/P51_3vs1.ahf  recent film too.

and what the heck is having a squad for when i cant clear my CO's tail in an uneven fight on impulse.  he doesnt mind, we work together, thats what squad mates do, he might do it for me in the same way.

if these ettiquette rules were abided by by all then i might change my ROE, but for now i will not worry about rules in the very heat of a scrap.

i know the difference between a pilot giving me a good one on one and a group of pilots wainting to pick me.

will fly in accordance to my oppositions attitude.

may i also direct you this thread where i have posted the films of certain member of the ct forcing others to leave with smack so they dont have the competition to hurt thier ranks....

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=160315

the whole thing is false, and the people in charge hardly see any of it.

some of us are spoiling it for everyone.

Careful with the vigilantism mechanic, sometimes ya just end up emulating the things you are trying to prevent.  HTC should be the destination for your films, unless you are trying to stir something up.  If that's the case then carry on and pardon my interruption.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
well.....
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2005, 08:50:34 PM »
i'm sorry, you are right sir, but i cant sit here and let people blatantly argue about things that can be proven in a quick film or two.

its not right that the boards can be used for people to wage war without any substance surely.

the best judges are ourdelves, if anyone bothered to watch the film.

its not to stir up trouble, i promise you i have learnt my lesson and dont intend to ever flame anyone nor take flame bait.

i dont think this is an issue for HTC, they have enough to sort out.

and i dont think people should be reprimanded for breaking the 'rules'. they should be enforced rigidly or changed to siut the times and numbers.

or forgoten and self managed.

tere is a problem and its not going to go away if these threads continue much longer with out substance.

its all a game to some, the smack and slander never ends.

it can be fun but not when people are disrespected daily.

with all due respect, sir.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
well.....
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2005, 09:01:48 PM »

its not right that the boards can be used for people to wage war without any substance surely.

I agree almost completely. :)  Presence of substance doesn't warrant the right for any war to be raged on the BBS, it is not the forum for it.  As neither is the in-game buffer.

I fully understand where you are coming from and I am in no way trying to justify anyone's position.

But the CT is in dire straits for those people that choose to rise above.  Rather than stoop down to.

Just friendly advice and I don't intend to sound like I'm dictating to you.  I hope you take it for what it is worth !

P.S.  Are you truly in the UK?  If yes are you a footballer?
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
well.....
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2005, 09:07:32 PM »
...and what the heck is having a squad for when i cant clear my CO's tail in an uneven fight on impulse.  he doesnt mind, we work together, thats what squad mates do, he might do it for me in the same way.

Okay... Here is a simple question,  if a flight of 4 have some alt on a con, and start B&Zing the con.  2 up and 2 down... does that count as "Hording or gangbanging"?  Or is it teamwork?

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
well.....
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2005, 09:29:04 PM »
Originally posted by o0Stream140o
Okay... Here is a simple question,  if a flight of 4 have some alt on a con, and start B&Zing the con.  2 up and 2 down... does that count as "Hording or gangbanging"?  Or is it teamwork?

I think that depends a lot on the "mood" of the arena and the players in it, especially in the CT. 4vs1 is just overkill in almost any situation, so I'd consider that gangin. 2vs1, with all pilots being of some skill is what I would call teamwork. Just my view/opinion, but I feel there are many factors that constitute a gang or teamwork.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

storch

well.....
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2005, 09:47:02 PM »
storch you hardly ever knock down anyone in the CT , and some of the CT regulars are as good as any of the MA regulars so stop trying to save face before i have to post film after film of your flying including parts when you actualy stop acting and admit you suck and you need help learning to dogfight.

then next day you come back all puffed with pride again and its another waste of your time.

every time you post some rubbish here i will post another film of you flying, untill you get the message.

remember i dont like you, but i have to get on with you chico so think some eh?:D

thats right I have zero kills in the CT.  ohhh I'm crushed, hmm wait no I'm not.  you don't have to get on with me nor i with you.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
well.....
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2005, 10:26:55 PM »
you know you can not use your 109 to any real gaming advantage storch, you are extremely good at flying realisticly.  but this makes you the biggest hording cherry picking player around, and on top of this you are fould mouthed and rude the whole time. some banter can be fun but you are exhibiting many traits that put people off from flying CT i assure you.

it is a shame because you are not to bad when you really try, you got me for the first time in a month because you stopped trying to alt fight and pick me and just went for it. this was a cool fight, then you upped the f4f and really went for it vs stang and myself, you had Truekill too but he was timid 8k away climbing.

you guys almost gave a good fight for us two and you almost kept the smack down to a chilled level.

stop using crutches to excuse learning to fly better and lose more graciously. you have the potential.

N7 has improved a huge amount recently, he was always good. unfortunately he just smaks up even more now and gives no credit to anyone for anything.

Truekill fights better now than 6 months ago for sure.

tankman, tbarone, kong, and a few other Jg54 just fly hard, kill us about equally and genraly are polite and witty, like a good chat bar should be.

you just need to swallow your fighting tougne and die a bit to learn some.

will you guys at least admit you try very hard to get high ranks in all four catagories? its so obvious it almost sickening.

storch

well.....
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2005, 10:43:18 PM »
you know you can not use your 109 to any real gaming advantage storch, you are extremely good at flying realisticly.  but this makes you the biggest hording cherry picking player around, and on top of this you are fould mouthed and rude the whole time. some banter can be fun but you are exhibiting many traits that put people off from flying CT i assure you.

it is a shame because you are not to bad when you really try, you got me for the first time in a month because you stopped trying to alt fight and pick me and just went for it. this was a cool fight, then you upped the f4f and really went for it vs stang and myself, you had Truekill too but he was timid 8k away climbing.

you guys almost gave a good fight for us two and you almost kept the smack down to a chilled level.

stop using crutches to excuse learning to fly better and lose more graciously. you have the potential.

N7 has improved a huge amount recently, he was always good. unfortunately he just smaks up even more now and gives no credit to anyone for anything.

Truekill fights better now than 6 months ago for sure.

tankman, tbarone, kong, and a few other Jg54 just fly hard, kill us about equally and genraly are polite and witty, like a good chat bar should be.

you just need to swallow your fighting tougne and die a bit to learn some.

will you guys at least admit you try very hard to get high ranks in all four catagories? its so obvious it almost sickening.

well let's see

1. I'm usually alone when I play and prefer it that way.  not always but usually.
2. yes i am foul mouthed and rude go ahead and add obnoxious to that as well.
3.we were never fighting you two against us two TK was upping far away while I was upping right into you guys.  you guys were just plain old tag teaming me and quite happy to do so.  I was hoping one of you two elite sticks would get a clue and 1 v 1 me but it didn't happen.
4.I'll win or lose any way please. there is always the squelch storch option for those that are bothered by my comments.
5.I don't try to get a good score on anything, I just play sorry about the good score if that bothers you gang me some more and my score will be bad.
6. your's or any other person's opinion of me in this game will not affect the two important things in my life, the first being the price of stella artois in my town and secondly how much money i will earn this year so since it doesn't affect me negatively in these categories, thankyou for your comments and have a nice day.

:D

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
well.....
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2005, 11:16:49 PM »
understandable that in general stella is affectionately known as 'wife beater'

i prefer to call it rats urine.

you must have alot in coomon with all these people :)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=DVXA%2CDVXA%3A2004-51%2CDVXA%3Aen&q=wife+beater+stella+artois&btnG=Search
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 11:24:34 PM by mechanic »