Author Topic: WW2ol...I couldnt wait any longer....  (Read 3806 times)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
WW2ol...I couldnt wait any longer....
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2001, 07:21:00 AM »
Originally posted by Li`l Snorkey:
You have my vote, i'm in utter awe  LOL... oooh can I touch you?   :p

Snorkey

Uhm... where?? <wink> <wink>
-SW
  :D

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2001, 09:01:00 AM »
sw... you and i are mediocre and not in the same league as drex.  the only difference between us is that you don't know it or won't admit it.   all anyone knows about your skill is what you say (over and over and ove..).  I have "fought" drex in fun and held him off for what seemed like 10 minutes.   i don't believe any of us have had 10 minute fights.  Those 10 minute fights were more like 3 minutes at best.

I watch drex rack up 9 kill sorties in a P47 in knife fights agains even or superior numbers.  I fly a better plane on the same sortie and am lucky to get 2 or three.  I bet you do more like me than him.  Except for you... I have never heard anyone say how good you were.  I'm sure people tell you on 1 or in private when you do something pretty good... same happens to me.   The few times we have run into each other in the arena, I recall thinking that you were very competent (read dangerous) just like so many others... when I practice against the likes of drex... it is frightening.

I have never heard drex brag.  I have heard a lot of people brag for him.   Contrast that with the way you do it.   To say that you are on the same level as drex is.... delusional.  I'm sure you lost a lot of respect over that statement.  
lazs

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2001, 09:05:00 AM »
I'm positive Lazs... no one had respect for me anyway.

Although to say I'm the same as you in regards to ability.. well that's just laughable.
-SW

Offline LaVa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
guys been drinking too much of that girlie drink err what do they call this?  Ahhh Mikes Hard lemonade!  :D  

Actually, im drinking my girlfriends drink...T-minus 60 seconds till bikini time, and shes on my dock, for the both of us.  Thinking i might post some pics..  :eek:

LaVa

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2001, 10:43:00 AM »
this is like 2 posts in one...laz1 and SW discussing their ability as pilots is like some sort of comedy sketch running in the background  :).

lava i have just rated you 5 stars  :D NOW ABOUT THOSE PICTURES OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND   :p

little update on WW2ol...It has a long way to go before its running right it seems, again you soon desire new planes/tanks/guns etc but the base capturing is definately more fun and requires more effort.The stuka is a great plane but having only 1 bomb is a shame.Flying miles to drop 1 bomb then be essentially a sitting duck with pea shooters isnt very cool  :D but the bomb blast effect is fantastic, i was killed by one from what seemed like 100's of yards when i was running on foot and it was brilliant, it really felt like something powerfull just went off near you heheh.jury is still deliberateing but im impressed with most of it.New patch seemed to slow my fps a touch  :(
and this is where the game is unacceptable really,
I have a 900 athlon, 512MB, GF2MX and im getting some pretty piss poor fps readings at times.seems it needs some code optimising.
hasnt put me off yet though  ;)

<G>

Offline LaVa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2001, 06:05:00 PM »
o yeah buddy its on NOW!

i have 4 snapsshots, for better or for worst we will see how these turn out!!  :)

Im on my lapdog without any of my editing watermelon so i might havew to wait till i run these thru adobe's "I hope for better days" program..LOL ok im laughiung here!!.  

Anyway, when i get back home ill need some place to put these gems.  "loser with no site."

Thanks hazed

LaVa

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2001, 09:04:00 AM »
"I'm positive Lazs... no one had respect for me anyway."

well.... don't know how positive that is but... without meeting or even knowing much about the people here... How can anyone geive or expect respect?

"Although to say I'm the same as you in regards to ability.. well that's just laughable.
                     -SW"

No really... your not that bad.   On a good day you really are as mediocre as me.  
lazs

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2001, 09:06:00 AM »
S! Lazs, see you in the virtual skies.   :)
-SW

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2001, 09:35:00 AM »
SW is a hell of a stick very good indeed.  Lazs is a nightmare in a furball he knows the dynamics of what is going around him at all times, and his ability to survive and kill is quite awesome to watch.

Being on par with any of you two would be a great accomplishment.  but again lazs' definition of mediocre might be different then mine.

I think you two should wing up sometime.

Drex

[ 06-28-2001: Message edited by: Drex ]

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2001, 10:06:00 AM »
I don't remember a sortie with Wulfe around that we didn't clean up on.

I also don't remember a sortie where Drex and Lazs were winging where the same wasn't done.

Of course, I don't ever remember bumping into drex and lazs while winging with wulfie ;)

BTW.. last night highlighted the "those around you" scenario.  While fighting with 1 or 2 pilots I'm familiar with, we were unbeatable.  I made the mistake of moving to 10 wich must have had a "newbies fly here" sign up for the Bish... fricking BKs were cleaning up.  I was amazed at how many countrymates were willing to follow a low 190 all the way back to P14... knowing there were 2 enemy fighters just waiting for them there.  Then.. they dragged south from there when engaged.  Its always fun to look at two higher inbound cons when 4 of your countrymates are engaged with one fighter on the deck.

<S> to those that know how to fly and fight smart.. even if they don't know ACM.

AKDejaVu

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2001, 08:13:00 AM »
roadkill drex.   you don't know anything about flight sims.  

yep deja... if the bks win they musta had a huge advantage.
lazs

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2001, 01:28:00 PM »
YES YES YOU ARE ALL GREAT YADA YADA YADA  :D

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2001, 01:39:00 PM »
yep deja... if the bks win they musta had a huge advantage.

What part of a 3:5 gives you the implies you had the advantage?  I'm just disappointed 4 people would always chose to focus on one of you.  Its much nicer to fly with people that know better... wouldn't you agree?

AKDejaVu

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2001, 09:32:00 PM »
:D

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2001, 07:29:00 AM »
18FPS with that detail?

Top of the line or not... that's some severely loopy and/or bad code.
-SW