Author Topic: Lalas and HO's...  (Read 1207 times)

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Lalas and HO's...
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2005, 12:52:46 PM »
why did you post this! :lol

also whats wrong with a HO anyways?
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
Lalas and HO's...
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2005, 03:27:18 PM »
Originally posted by Lye-El
So, if they go for the HO you chicken out but if they attempt to avoid the HO to actually fight, you HO. Then what? Run?

If they go for the HO, then I have about a 80% or better chance of taking damage.  Very poor odds IMHO.  So I avoid it, if they are trying to avoid it, I give them a face full of cannons.  I thought that was rather clear in my post.

Note the original statement I made in my post

"HO's are just a normal part of the game in the MA."

Logical reasoning would yeild the conclusion from my statement that therefore; HO's are just a normal part of the game in the MA.

Therefore, if HO's are a normal part of the game in the MA, you could conclude that a very large majority of people in the MA HO.  I am part of that majority.  I just won't normally HO you if I risk taking damage.  See Viper215's and Kurts and others reply to this post.

After the merge, whether I continue to engage or run like a scalded dog depends on the situation.  But if you fly a G6 as I do (and now I am moving to the F4U-1 a bit) you don't run far.

And from the number of runners I see in this game, I would also conlude that running is a normal part of the game in the MA.

The MA is a barroom brawl grasshopper.

Learn to become one with the Chaos.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 03:33:17 PM by AKFokerFoder+ »