Author Topic: Just kidding  (Read 4104 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2005, 07:12:20 PM »
I take it as rather a compliment that you all still think i care about what you say anymore than a quick 2 min reply.

oh the irony.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2005, 07:16:50 PM »
I take it as rather a compliment that you all still think i care about what you say anymore than a quick 2 min reply. I take it as more of a compliment that you had to team together and lie through your teeth to get where you are now in this. there only one of me remember.

:rolleyes:

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2005, 07:16:51 PM »
truth with you morpheus is, in real life i would have the option of puffing your eye up to shut you up.   thats not me being internet tough guy, thats me describing how i would deal with a bully in real life face to face.

the greatest challenge i find is describing that knee-jerk reaction of punching you in words.

seems you're of the A class of bullies who is so arogant he is impervious to any verbal assault. henceforth i let you carry on and forget you.  dont mean i cant reply if i want to. dont mean anyone is right.

except you are wrong :D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2005, 07:18:46 PM »
all of you have used an amalgamation of your thougths and ideals to create one super beast of stupidity and childishness on the pretence of 'having a laugh and being not to serious'.

i wonder how many of you would change your tune if you wernt all together in this as one.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
Just kidding
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2005, 07:28:58 PM »
so what kind of score does a Triple hijack double back troll twist foward quadruple lindey troll get?

amazing
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Just kidding
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2005, 07:32:57 PM »
Originally posted by navajoboy
STFU ugly stick. lol he he he. im gonna like this! joking stick

OK now you're pushing it! :p

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
Just kidding
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2005, 07:35:23 PM »
Oh "Just Kidding":rofl

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2005, 07:41:22 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
truth with you morpheus is, in real life i would have the option of puffing your eye up to shut you up.   thats not me being internet tough guy, thats me describing how i would deal with a bully in real life face to face.

the greatest challenge i find is describing that knee-jerk reaction of punching you in words.

seems you're of the A class of bullies who is so arogant he is impervious to any verbal assault. henceforth i let you carry on and forget you.  dont mean i cant reply if i want to. dont mean anyone is right.

except you are wrong :D

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

yeah
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Just kidding
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2005, 08:13:41 PM »
They were not kidding, they just kissed and made up got found out and now are trying to act like they planned it all. :aok
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2005, 08:19:40 PM »
I was once a newb and may still be considered a newb to many.  I will tell of a mission posted by fester and the kind of treatment I got from Morpheus on this mission.  We were all in hvy 38's taking the 10K base on "whatever" map its called.  I was told to drop bombs and rocks on a particular hangar.  As I approached my target in a shallow dive, Morph and many others were fighting over the lone enemy plane to up.  The enemy plane must have flown near my attack path and momrpheus killshot himself on my passing 38.  You should have heard the rant!  It was genuine anger!  now there's a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :-)

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2005, 08:22:42 PM »
what ever the case is, they got all the publicity they want, they got their laughs how they wanted, and they had to club together to lie and cheat their way to prooving a faux point.

nothing is prooven, nothing is better.

Slapshot, Dipstick, jaxxo,  Stang you judas'... ....and more......  did you enjoy sitting there watching me take the bait as much as the rest of them?

slapshot, Hub, i bet you enjoyed it when i spoke up in your names to deffend you against what looked like trouble.

I spoke out, and knowingly made myself look foolish, just to do honour to what i thought might be friendship, even over the net. And you just sat there and let me get duped.

this is my final thought on the whole matter i wont give you all the satisfaction of one of my posts again. (except the one quote below)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 08:27:05 PM by mechanic »

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2005, 08:24:03 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
I was once a newb and may still be considered a newb to many.  I will tell of a mission posted by fester and the kind of treatment I got from Morpheus on this mission.  We were all in hvy 38's taking the 10K base on "whatever" map its called.  I was told to drop bombs and rocks on a particular hangar.  As I approached my target in a shallow dive, Morph and many others were fighting over the lone enemy plane to up.  The enemy plane must have flown near my attack path and momrpheus killshot himself on my passing 38.  You should have heard the rant!  It was genuine anger!  now there's a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :-)

which only prooves how fake the whole 'its just a game' thing is.

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Just kidding
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2005, 08:33:54 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
what ever the case is, they got all the publicity they want, they got their laughs how they wanted, and they had to club together to lie and cheat their way to prooving a faux point.

nothing is prooven, nothing is better.

Slapshot, Dipstick, jaxxo,  Stang you judas'... ....and more......  did you enjoy sitting there watching me take the bait as much as the rest of them?

slapshot, Hub, i bet you enjoyed it when i spoke up in your names to deffend you against what looked like trouble.

I spoke out, and knowingly made myself look foolish, just to do honour to what i thought might be friendship, even over the net. And you just sat there and let me get duped.

this is my final thought on the whole matter i wont give you all the satisfaction of one of my posts again. (except the one quote below)

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2005, 08:49:11 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
ROFL, yeah the planning was ridiculous. Pages upon pages, threads on top of threads in the squad forum... All based on planning and proper execution of the MOAT.

It ripped the squad apart but at the same time pulled it together in the likes never seen before.

And you folks think that other people are taking this game too seriously?

- oldman

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Just kidding
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2005, 08:50:12 PM »
Hey!! Look at me!! I can troll!!    not that i care though, its just a game.:confused: :rolleyes: :lol
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++