Author Topic: Paris is looking like Iraq  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Paris is looking like Iraq
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2005, 05:32:06 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Then you'd have to bar christians as well.  I don't recall any Muslims bombing abortion clinics in the US...

ack-ack

I see but I dont recall thousands of christians dancing in the streets when that happened 10 years ago.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2005, 05:48:06 PM »
I don't recall any Muslims bombing abortion clinics in the US...
====
maybe because the christians are doing a good enough job at killing themselves prenatal without any haji help?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Krusher

• Gold Member
6th night of riots
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2005, 01:35:54 PM »
Unrest spread across troubled suburbs around Paris in a sixth night of violence Tuesday as police clashed with angry youths and scores of vehicles were torched in at least nine towns, local officials said.

...........If this was LA you think it might be called racism?

Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy _ blamed by many for fanning the violence with tough talk and harsh tactics _ met Tuesday night in Paris with youths and officials from Clichy-sous-Bois in a bid to cap days of rioting. But the unrest spread even as they met. Sarkozy recently referred to the troublemakers as "scum" and "riffraff."

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2005, 01:47:04 PM »
Can you say "Islamic Nation of France"  

The european seat of the coming Caliphate?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2005, 02:04:34 PM »
For the benefit of Lada, the Washington Post reported in an article which fell all over itself to be sympathetic to the rioters:

"The clashes began last Thursday after two African Muslim teenagers were electrocuted in the northeastern suburb of Clichy-sous-Bois while trying to evade police. On Sunday, as the street fighting continued, a police tear gas canister landed inside a mosque during Ramadan prayers, further inflaming the impoverished communities."

I love the Post, "further inflaming the impoverished communities" - translation, this has nothing, repeat nothing to do with Islam. They are rioting because they are poor and oppressed. The French have bags of money and plenty of high paying jobs they refuse to give to these poor immigrants. If only they would just share, then all their troubles would go away. Better yet, the French should leave the keys to the country on their way out. After all, they'd all fit in Quebec.

The boys, incidentally, were running away from the police and died when they scaled a fence and landed in an electrical substation.

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2005, 02:07:43 PM »
Originally posted by Seagoon

I love the Post, "further inflaming the impoverished communities" - translation, this has nothing, repeat nothing to do with Islam. They are rioting because they are poor and oppressed. The French have bags of money and plenty of high paying jobs they refuse to give to these poor immigrants.

Actually it's not very far from truth.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2005, 02:13:07 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Can you say "Islamic Nation of France"  

The european seat of the coming Caliphate?

Yeager, why we don't have any troubles like that in Russia, except Chechnya (where the problem is not in Islam but in their traditions)?

Why there are no riots in Tatarstan, Bashkiria or any other Moslim autonomy?

Why there are no Moslim "pogroms" in Moscow, where we have over 10% of Azeri population now officially, and it's not counting other Islamic nations living here, like Tatars, Chechens, Tajiks etc?

Hmmm. I thought about it for a while and came to a conclusion that - I don't know.

I only can say about some accidents when I think something has to be done, like slaughtering a lamb for Kurban-Bairam at the playground in kids sandbox.

Maybe I am a "freak" in terms of "Great-Russian" bigots - but I really like Azeri guys who run small shops in my district. I always show respect - and they do the same thing.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2005, 02:17:06 PM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
They are rioting because they are poor and oppressed.

Why not go and get a job?

Here we don't have migrant "ghettos", and no unemployed foreigners. Vietnamese people prefer to live together, but they also work together in markes, it's easier for them to stick together because of language problems.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2005, 02:26:59 PM »
well... if the froggies have the right idea about muslims and we are wrong then everything will work out fine for them.

lazs

Offline rshubert

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2005, 02:48:13 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Yeager, why we don't have any troubles like that in Russia, except Chechnya (where the problem is not in Islam but in their traditions)?

Why there are no riots in Tatarstan, Bashkiria or any other Moslim autonomy?

Why there are no Moslim "pogroms" in Moscow, where we have over 10% of Azeri population now officially, and it's not counting other Islamic nations living here, like Tatars, Chechens, Tajiks etc?

Hmmm. I thought about it for a while and came to a conclusion that - I don't know.

I only can say about some accidents when I think something has to be done, like slaughtering a lamb for Kurban-Bairam at the playground in kids sandbox.

Maybe I am a "freak" in terms of "Great-Russian" bigots - but I really like Azeri guys who run small shops in my district. I always show respect - and they do the same thing.

It's almost always about respect, boroda.  That's one reason our only islamIST problems in the USA seem to be imported.  The large Middle Eastern/Islamic community here in the Toledo-Detroit area is pretty peaceful, productive, and part of the community.

Offline Gh0stFT

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2005, 04:56:52 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Are you suggesting that the US, the land of the free and the home of the brave, not allow people to come to this great nation soley on the basis of their religion?
====
If it is in the interests of national security?

"Recht ist, was dem deutschen Volke nützt, Unrecht, was ihm schadet."
Adolf Hilter 1933
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Offline weaselsan

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2005, 06:01:17 PM »
Originally posted by straffo
Actually it's not very far from truth.

Don't the French have WalMarts?

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2005, 06:03:55 PM »

Doubletake...

Would Stalin approve of this capitalist sentiment?
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Krusher

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2005, 06:42:56 PM »
Maybe they are protesting the French occupation of the West Bank ?

Nov 2, 2005 — PARIS (Reuters) - Violence broke out in Paris suburbs for the seventh night running overnight on Thursday. Youths went on the rampage in a total of nine areas in poor suburbs ringing the French capital to the north and the east, setting alight about 40 cars, two buses, and dustbins, a local authority official said.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2005, 08:12:13 PM »
"Recht ist, was dem deutschen Volke nützt, Unrecht, was ihm schadet."
Adolf Hilter 1933
====
translated =
====
"Is quite, which is useful to the German people, Wrongly, which harms it"

Ok and this should relate in exactly what way with the national security of the united states regarding muslim militant extremism?