Author Topic: Secret BK rituals  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2005, 09:12:30 AM »
If NFL players tried to play Rugby, two things would probably happen.

(1)  The Rugby regulars would run circles around them endurance-wise.

(2)  If they hit the Rugby regulars with the same ferocity that they hit football regulars, bones would break just about every single time.

There's a reason they wear those pads.  Even with them, players routinely suffer injuries.  I shudder to think what a guy like Ronnie Lott in his prime would have done to a Rugby player.  

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2005, 09:20:57 AM »
jeremiah trotter and Ray Lewis would end rugby player lifes...

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2005, 10:19:38 AM »
Yeah but Ray Lewis would use a gun:eek:
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2005, 12:09:35 PM »
"Anyone with testicles plays football or hockey"

Now your talkin' ...

Have you ever stood in front of or got hit by a hard vulcanized rubber disc travelling over 100 mph ? "hurt" doesn't even begin to descibe it.

Try taking a blind-side hit from a guy that is 6 foot 5 inches weighing in a 240+ travelling at 20+ mph ... oh yeah !!!

Did you ever notice that lots of hockey players have no front teeth ... its not cause they were knocked out ... they have them pulled on purpose so that if they take a puck in the mouth they won't be left with bloody stumps for teeth.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2005, 01:02:03 PM »
Originally posted by Whisky58
Can't have it both ways. Which is it?  

I like girls.

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2005, 01:30:36 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
A ball on his chin and two in his hands makes navajo24 a happy man!

ack-ack

Navajo thinks that was pretty funny and to show that there are no hard feelings he would like to buy a drink of your favorite beverage, so I hope I got it right. Is this it?

UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2005, 01:29:47 PM »
Just had a friend (unrelated to AH) send this to me.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6739710473912337648

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2005, 02:00:30 PM »
I think many NFL players would opt out of being invited to play with pro rugby guys as they are too used to their pads. Snapping a leg is snapping a leg pads on or not!

I think many NFL players would opt out, just because there not getting paid $500,000 a game to play lol...

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2005, 02:11:20 PM »
In a strange twist, last saturday night I was on shift at the fire dept and had to do an ambulance stand by for a football game. It was the championship for Womens Pro Football League. The Dallas Diamond vs the New York Dazzle. ( played in North Richland Hills Texas, go figure) What an odd, odd, odd, experience it was. It was a mix of absoultely horrible football with the occassional great play and some of the hits were bone crunching (yet comical). One "girl" was the MVP of the game and played for Dallas.  This "female" was 5'9" and 220 ilbs. She wasnt fat and was fast as hell. "Nighttrain" racked up 438 yards rushing and 6 TDs in a 61-8 victory over New York. Not too sure how she would fair at rugby though. Im guessing she would be too much man for it.:D

http://www.womensprofootball.com/

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2005, 02:31:32 PM »
hey Slash thats pretty cool, u may have been the 1 of the para's that got me off the field about 2 years ago lol . I used to play minor league for the Fort Worth Texans, our home field was HEB stadium right there in NRH, same place the chicks play, anyway about 2 years ago a running back got tackled into the back / outside of my knee, tore my acl / mcl, and knocked my kneecap down by my chin, it was nasty... I remember being in the ambulance and the para's trying to talk me into some morphine, they were talking about how harsh the nurses were at the hospital with the IV's, but i still declined... Anyways if you were 1 of the guys then a big to you.. what a small world lol

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2005, 02:36:10 PM »
why do these pissants envy us so?

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2005, 02:42:11 PM »
Dude!! You should have taken the morphine!!:D  Are the Texans in the same league as the Denton Blast? My best friend is the coach for them.

HEB stadium is actually in Bedford, we have that new "Birdville Fine Arts Complex" football stadium off Mid-Cities Blvd.

oh yeah, here's "Nighttrain"

:rofl

http://www.dallasdiamondsfootball.com/playerview.php?playerid=43

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2005, 03:14:23 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
If NFL players tried to play Rugby, two things would probably happen.

(1)  The Rugby regulars would run circles around them endurance-wise.

(2)  If they hit the Rugby regulars with the same ferocity that they hit football regulars, bones would break just about every single time.

There's a reason they wear those pads.  Even with them, players routinely suffer injuries.  I shudder to think what a guy like Ronnie Lott in his prime would have done to a Rugby player.  

-- Todd/Leviathn

He would have broken his collar bone!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2005, 03:14:43 PM »
oh cool they got a new stadium out there lol thats what they needed lol... naw i can't stand needles man, that was the big deal, they wanted me to have it and I wouldn't take it, I was telling them that my left didn't hurt and I was ok lol, I'm the type of person that will just feint at the sight of a needle, what worse, an IV lol... man i hate those things lol... Those girls have some athletes on the field, they used to play right before we did on saturdays, after everyone of there games we would be trying to recruit a player or two... The Fort Worth Texans folded about a year ago, I don't think they even have a team anymore, we would have been in different leagues than the crush, one is winterleague, and the other is summer, I can't remember which is which... I'm sure most of the players that played on the "Texans" team would most likely be playing for the "Heat" or the "Dallas Diesel" I quit after I busted my knee up for the 50th time lol about 2 years ago

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Secret BK rituals
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2005, 03:22:43 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
He would have broken his collar bone!

And liked it!

-- Todd/Leviathn