Author Topic: newbie questions  (Read 335 times)

Offline truck5co

• Zinc Member
newbie questions
« on: April 02, 2006, 12:27:33 PM »
I had played this game several years ago after Air Warrior shut down. I played for a few weeks then moved on. I'm back now and have a few questions for which I cant remember the answers.
1. Can someone explain perk or perk points?
2. Can someone explain ENY?
3. In order to land points or kills is there a certain place on the airfield I have to land?
4. Is there a diagram/map/picture anywhere that shows what the fighter hangars, bomber hangars, vehicle hangars , ord and fuel look like so I know what I'm hitting?
                          Thx ESU

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
newbie questions
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 01:53:02 PM »
Hi truck5co,

1. http://www.hitechcreations.com/ahhelp/perks.html

2. Think of Eny as an indicator of "combat value". A plane with lower ENY is regarded as more "capable" or "dangerous". It basicially has two functions:
a) If you fly a plane with HIGH ENY and shoot down a plane with LOW ENY, you get more perk points
b) There is sometimes an ENY Limiter: If one country has considerable more players on than the others, planes with LOW ENY (=the "better" ones) may be disabled for that country. The higher the numerical superiority is, the higher is the eny limiter.

3. Just land on the runway or any other paved surface on any friendly field. If damaged, you may even land at a Vehicle Field and roll onto the paved ground near the hangars.

4. While inflight, bring up your clipboard (ESC) rightclick on map and choose "clipboard maps"
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman