Author Topic: The Blue Knights and you.  (Read 18645 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
The Blue Knights and you.
« Reply #180 on: April 08, 2006, 06:49:24 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Rather than single out who he has PERSONAL a problem with, he chooses to paint the whole squad with one brush. That is pretty much along the same lines as the Training crowd being painted with a broad brush too ... doesn't taste right ... does it ?

my answer would be the same as your's Slap, no it doesn't taste right for either/any of us......

but as for me conveying my thoughts, Ren already knows my thoughts, and they are slightly different than his, he can stand on his on 2 feet, just like Morph can stand on his on 2 feet........and Morph, I am sure you know this is not an attack on you, I just using you as my example as how people should inturpet others when they post something, look at the individual, not who the individual teams with or what squad or group they represent....

thats it from me on this subject, I don't want to waste my short amount of time this weekend punching keys on this keyboard, I 'd rather be flying in-game

~S~
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #181 on: April 08, 2006, 07:00:32 PM »

If ren wants to hate morph, and vice versa, fine, but leave us out of this retarded little spat from 2 years ago. Trying to perpetuate it, or retaliate against us for some perceived slight, is not going to do anything positive, at all, for anyone. Trying to turn this into a squad vs squad, or squad vs trainers, would only be worse.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 07:04:09 PM by hubsonfire »
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #182 on: April 08, 2006, 07:11:13 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire

If ren wants to hate morph, and vice versa, fine, but leave us out of this retarded little spat from 2 years ago. Trying to perpetuate it, or retaliate against us for some perceived slight, is not going to do anything positive, at all, for anyone. Trying to turn this into a squad vs squad, or squad vs trainers, would only be worse.

ok, this is my last post :)

I don't truely know if anyone hates anyone, or if the 2 you post have a hate issue, I agree it would be better for all to be left out of any dispute except for the ones involved . I too do not and also do not think this is a squad vs squad issue or 1 group vs another group issue.........

I just expressing my babbling 2 cents worth  lol 10fold, like everyone else. just replying to what I have seen posted here in this particular thread, and I have not even read the thread that I think spawned this thread........

I'm logging in , KOTH starts in less than an hour :D

will let the rest of you  AH-BBS junkies work this thing out  ~S~
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #183 on: April 08, 2006, 09:18:27 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
silat... and that one doesn't like you either.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Lev does to like me. And who wouldnt? Im loveable and I can cook..
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2006, 09:19:43 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
morp is a stuck up little rich kid and we don't like him but he has neat cars and guns so we let him stay.

The only rank in the BK's that is worth a damn is the Public Relations officer rank and it can only be gained through the rigorous BK ranking procedure...

CO.. is the guy that AH makes us use for a front guy... He is normally the least talented guy on the squad.

Having said that....

The Public Relations job would be a lot eaisier if I didn't have to deal with 31 or so egomaniacs who all think they have a sense of humor..  And feel that selfish fun is enough reason to excuse their lazyness

I would like to someday rule with an iron fist like some of the other squads but it is difficult with these ... these... "individuals"...

Can some of you from really strict squads help me out with some sugestions for getting them in line?

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

For that control you are looking for I have 2 words for you Laz.. Electric Collar. Not only will they do what you want but they will like it:)
+Silat
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #185 on: April 08, 2006, 09:21:48 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
WOW ... now if you were to convey this same message to Ren and he were to absorb it ... then you would have accomplished something. Maybe you should post your same thoughts, after quoting Ren, in the same thread that Ren tried to trash our whole squad.

Ren has tagged all of the BKs as the core problem of what is wrong with the community and the current state of AH-MA. Rather than single out who he has PERSONAL a problem with, he chooses to paint the whole squad with one brush. That is pretty much along the same lines as the Training crowd being painted with a broad brush too ... doesn't taste right ... does it ?

Slap we know that all of the BKs are not the core problem. Only Lev is a problem:)
+Silat

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2006, 09:29:33 PM »
Rgr TC, it was always my impression that HT appointed people to be trainers and that you had to become one, you didn't just say you were one.

As far as Ren reflecting badly on the rest of the trainers, I just expected you guys as trainers held at a higher standard because you are trainers and because people will come to you to learn about the game.  The rest of us are just a bunch of dweeb aholes.:D :aok

Also, I don't think all the trainers share the opinions of REN.  Remeber we have Morph so we understand there are aholes in every group.  :D  :rotf  LOLHROTFFPAOMS

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
« Reply #187 on: April 08, 2006, 11:33:12 PM »
Well, wasn't going to say anything, but -

Despite the high sounding ethics they potray, certain members display the same traits that they allegedly frown upon.

So IMO they are no better or no worse than the usual 'run of the mill' squad in the MA (talking attitude here only, nothing else).

You asked, there it is, if the cap fits, wear it.

Flame away.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #188 on: April 09, 2006, 12:14:06 AM »
jaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooo oooooooo  man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
« Reply #189 on: April 09, 2006, 01:10:53 AM »
:noid

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
« Reply #190 on: April 09, 2006, 07:40:40 AM »
Originally posted by Furball
Hub is going to start a new squad called "Respect"

i hate you.
and i deserved every last proxy kill!
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
« Reply #191 on: April 09, 2006, 07:42:54 AM »
Originally posted by jaxxo
jaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooo  man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[url]http://www.myspace.com/jaxxo[/URL]

man?

or that man?
jaxxo
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
« Reply #192 on: April 09, 2006, 12:42:01 PM »
Originally posted by navajoboy
[url]http://www.myspace.com/jaxxo[/URL]

man?

or that man?
jaxxo

You know that the second link is not jaxxo cause it says "heterosexual" :aok
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2006, 12:44:06 PM »
Originally posted by BBQ_Bob
You know that the second link is not jaxxo cause it says "heterosexual" :aok

The first one isn't him either, he's not that cute and his boobs are bigger.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2006, 03:35:37 PM »
I love the and admire the blue knights..they are the best squad in here by far!!! if i wasn't a BoP, i would hope i could be a blue kinght...they have structure i'm looking for....even a PUBIC relations officer!!!!

another good thing about the blue knights is that they are all obviously independently wealthy!!!  my personal theory is that they are all top movie stars and play here to break up the monotony between "Takes".

you might ask...Falc..why do you think they are rich movie stars???  look at the number of posts each of them have and when they are posted!!!  obviously they are either unemployed or on disability OR independently wealthy movie stars...i personally favor the latter...

and for you haters out there...who think all they do is troll the bulletin boards hoping to annoy someone who cares about the game...you are so full of it.  all they want is the game to be played exactly like they want it to be played.  so you selfish buff and capture types should shutup and learn something...jeez try stop being selfish and learn something from guys who think they are better then you!  Do you HATERS really think you are too smart to learn?

And for you folks who think the blue knights are "burned out" and never fly in the MA half as much as they spend time in here....you are sooooo wrong.  I have seen at least one show up per night...dont bother checking the roster...just watch ch 200 to see when they show up.

So to all the BLUE Knight Haters...screw you.  stop being jealous and grow up.

There ya go Hub!!! big :aok
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB