Author Topic: The Blue Knights and you.  (Read 18643 times)

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
The Blue Knights and you.
« Reply #210 on: April 09, 2006, 11:40:25 PM »
just reread your post...i have been very nice to BKs the times they have shown up as bish...but you are right in that i dont recruit guys already in a squad into BoPs.  That is not "just" BKs...thats any squadded guy/gal.

Plus you super rich movie stars dont want to hang with my average joes =)
we might break your crystal when we drunk on maddog and bourbon!

:aok
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #211 on: April 10, 2006, 07:20:29 AM »
Also understand that the trainers and CM's are volunteers. We don't get paid, and do what we do to try to give back to the community. You might not like what Ren said, but you have to afford him some measure of respect, as he gives his time freely to help better this game/community. The day you step up and give your time to help out, you have earned the right to be critical of 'em. Until then, maybe cut 'em some slack. What he does is most the time a thankless task.

Yeah I respect you guys for taking the time to train the newbs, but I have no respect for people who have acted as REN has.  No one disrespected REN.  REN came out of his corner swinging and hasn't stopped.  To blame a whole squad for the ills of this game is irresponsible and rentarded.

I don't have a problem with any other Trainers/CM staffers.   Keep up the good work .
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 07:22:48 AM by mars01 »

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
« Reply #212 on: April 10, 2006, 10:49:33 AM »
kinda curious hubs,are you going for the longest bk post ever

and if you are how close are ya

only reason i ask is you guyus always claim you dont care what anyone else thinks know you asking that same question??
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 10:52:26 AM by tatertot »
THE NAME TATERTOT IS NOT FROM MY FAV FOOD !!!!!!

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #213 on: April 10, 2006, 12:15:57 PM »
Falconwing is funny, plus Ben Hubfleck is attracted to him, can we keep him Lev?

Originally posted by FALCONWING
...every BK avatar makes my weewee and nuts suck up inside my body...at first fun...but remarkably painful after 2 hours

you can say what you want about the squad, our members, our flying ability, our attitude, my hair... but DONT cuss the avatars :mad: :mad:
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
« Reply #214 on: April 10, 2006, 01:06:12 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
Falconwing is funny, plus Ben Hubfleck is attracted to him, can we keep him Lev?

you can say what you want about the squad, our members, our flying ability, our attitude, my hair... but DONT cuss the avatars :mad: :mad:

furball has a girly avatar...
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #215 on: April 10, 2006, 01:11:36 PM »
:mad: :furious :cry
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #216 on: April 10, 2006, 01:48:30 PM »
Ok, I didn't read the whole thread, just the beginning, so maybe now it's a bit late to go back on topic, but, after all, as top hijacker of BBS, I can hijack even a derailed thread.

You guys want to know what I think about BK?

Well, one of you (namely the dweeb who wrote the post just above this one) picked me in H2H when I was just a noobish fighter pilot and had the patience and kindness to teach me what fighting in this game really means.... and I didn't even have to ask!

Other guys from BK were always really kind and helpful, whenever I met them. Wadke, Stang, Superdud, Leviathn, Jaxxo, Morpheus, to name the ones I met more, have always been nice...

On BBS you may be (or seem) rude sometimes, but, as Hub said, you often have to be on the defensive, mostly, perhaps, because people don't understand what you think about AH (it's just a game!), or they just envy you... at the beginning, reading you posts, I thought you were a group of braggarts, full of themselves, but I quickly realize it was all made in good humour (well, at least when you don't - have to ? - start a war), and I became a "fanboi". :D

Maybe it's just because we share the same passion for A2A combat and similar sense of humor, but I can say just one thing:

I love you Gays!

:eek: :eek: :eek:                [size=10]GUYS![/size]
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #217 on: April 10, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »
Actually, the thread's not a goof, nor is it an attempt for a "world's longest BK thread". However, I suppose if folks with nothing to contribute keep trying to say it's a troll, it might very well lose it's focus, and the honest, open discussion we've enjoyed will turn into another halfwitted flamefest like so many other threads...

LupHO, you're deadmeat. :mad:
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #218 on: April 10, 2006, 03:22:42 PM »
Originally posted by Booz
Fine guys in the game, some of them just conduct themselves childishly here in the BB.

I agree with this statement.  Morph is a good guy on BBS though.  Good guys in game from what I have experienced.  

Heck, hubs and dedalos helped me and a few squaddies take a base a few weeks back!  :O

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #219 on: April 10, 2006, 04:10:45 PM »
Heck, hubs and dedalos helped me and a few squaddies take a base a few weeks back!

GASP !!!! ... that is grounds for immediate dismissal !!!

LEV !!!! ... hubs and ded helped take a base ... :furious
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #220 on: April 10, 2006, 04:11:27 PM »
Originally posted by Casper1

Heck, hubs and dedalos helped me and a few squaddies take a base a few weeks back!  :O

LIES :furious :cry

Are you trying to get me kicked off the squad? :furious
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
« Reply #221 on: April 10, 2006, 04:42:00 PM »
Hub IMO you guys are great, I really like flying with and against you guys. Lots of fun on ch. 200 and I have even learned a few things from some of your squaddies in the DA. Everytime I go up against 1 of your guys I always get to see a new maneuver or something cool I haven't seen before so I always enjoy it. Not sure why anyone would even say bad things about ya'll, most likely a blown out of proportion bbs thread or something... P.S. Morph makes funny and cool videos too so that's a plus :)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #222 on: April 10, 2006, 05:41:38 PM »
lol, boot dedalos... we'd boot hub too, but as he just doesn't realise that he is the one we feel sorry for...
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #223 on: April 10, 2006, 06:25:05 PM »
You know, reading one of Superdud's posts in another thread - man, I don't think there's a group of guys that make me actually burst out laughing as often as the BKs.

I'm just scrollin' down, scrollin' down, scrollin' down, BOOM.  

Ah, I love it. :aok
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2006, 09:25:20 PM »
We just try to bring a little peace and wub to you all:cool:
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++