Author Topic: Ogame  (Read 887 times)

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
Ogame
« on: May 24, 2006, 05:11:21 PM »
Any of yall still in the addiction I started for alot of you all? Any new stuff?
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline ChickenHawk

• Silver Member
Ogame
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 05:53:10 PM »
I played for a couple months and realized that I no longer had a life, so I quit.  Takes up too much time for too little reward.
Do not attribute to malice what can be easily explained by incompetence, fear, ignorance or stupidity, because there are millions more garden variety idiots walking around in the world than there are blackhearted Machiavellis.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Ogame
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 05:59:46 PM »
I played for about 3 or 4 weeks. Couldnt get into it, really, How about a World War II game similar to Ogame. That would be nice.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
Ogame
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 06:09:48 PM »
Originally posted by Nefarious
I played for about 3 or 4 weeks. Couldnt get into it, really, How about a World War II game similar to Ogame. That would be nice.

It would be.

When I found the game I doubted that any of yall would even look into it. I got highly addicted and then realized it was no longer fun and I was basing my life around fleetsaves. So I quit.
U.S.N.
OEF 08-09'

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Ogame
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 07:27:18 PM »
There are probably 40 or so between two alliances still playing.  I still play, but built up my defences and have a small fleet, so I only log on once a day, and it won't kill me if I miss a day.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Ogame
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 08:31:04 PM »
Im going strong, ranked #47 and have a deathstar in my fleet. As I type I have 13 attacks outbound right now
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
Ogame
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 08:39:47 PM »
Its ok for something on the side.  Couldnt even put myself to be on it every minute of the day.  Once they make you pay for it im gone as it isnt a game worth paying for.
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline derelict

• Copper Member
Ogame
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 12:03:26 AM »
Ended up as the XO for the Uni 2 group.  Only about 3M points from passing up the Doc's account :)  We finally fell down to about 10 players in the Alliance, only 3 of which were really very active.  So we recruited and just got done bringing in a group from another alliance that wanted to merge with us so we're back up to 25 players again and the alliance bounced back up from a #74 rating to #61.

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
Ogame
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 01:48:42 AM »
I had an addiction a while back, but now I really only play when I'm watching TV.

I'm doing ok though. Ranked 10, ranked 6 in fleet with 3000 battleships, 3000 cruisers, and about 47k light fighters.    And 4 deathstars.  :)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Ogame
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 02:03:43 AM »
is bodhi still grand pimp in there?
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Ogame
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 02:28:23 AM »
Ive gone in vacation mode while i think about what to do. I may go back, but now i see just how much of my time it took with fleetsaving etc..

With other games you can just turn them off, this one runs 24/7. All my new projects really takes up too much of my time atm, and summer is here so outdoors is the place to be :)

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
Ogame
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2006, 03:43:54 AM »
Got in the top 30 research.

I dont spend my time alot on this it has periodicaly interests

Go play with that camera Nils or change it with ur fathers canon so he can use his old lenses. :)

im almost in vacation mode btw, going Spain for 2 weeks starting saturday
yehaw

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Ogame
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2006, 03:55:24 AM »
Im fine with the Nikon. Hopefully ill get some great pics this summer, but the thing with that camera is that its so big that its never around when you get a good target. I cant be bothered with hauling it around everywere.

Im sailing down the coast and to denmark for two or three weeks with the missus and Mia in july and ill bring the cam with me.

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
Ogame
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2006, 05:29:41 AM »
Sounds great!!

I take the cam as much as i can with me i got a bagpack for it.
Its big size does have pros and cons but somehow people often take u more seriously and are happy that u photograph their things.

Was in amsterdam 2 days ago and just photographed some people in the streets.

There some nice shots between them
great fun to do.

And it takes u to new places more often.

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
Ogame
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 05:30:06 AM »
Wow, good job guys. Is there any new stuff in the game?
U.S.N.
OEF 08-09'