Author Topic: &#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@  (Read 685 times)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« on: May 07, 2001, 10:17:00 AM »
 My Bicycle was stolen this morning.

Went to grab it to put it in the back of the truck and it, lock and all, were gone from the carport.

Thieves suck.

------------------
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

Bring the Mosquito FB.MkVI Series 2 to Aces High!!!

Sisu
-Karnak
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2001, 10:21:00 AM »
That's what big dogs are for.  Park the bike next to the dog's backyard/Kennel.  

Sorry to hear that, I hate thieves, beat the crap outta one when I was 22 living in Tacoma, he tried to steal my friggin' BBQ, and was quite surprized when I came out the back door with only underwear and an axe handle in my hand, only managed one blow to his head as he ran down the alley.    Sure glad it was 2am, I might have scared some small children.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2001, 10:22:00 AM »
Oh, if you are a homeowner, you homeowners insurance will cover it for you.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2001, 11:27:00 AM »
Ripsnort,
Ya, that is what I am hoping.  My roommate owns the place and I was going to call him when he wakes up.

Still sucks that people do that stuff.

------------------
Shall be my brother

Sisu
-Karnak
Petals floating by,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2001, 11:31:00 AM »
Big dogs, heh.

My mom used to own an English Mastif (He got skin cancer and died ) named Walrus, big 200lb dog.

Walrus caught a peeping tom looking in my 17 year old sister's window.  My mom said that guy went over the fence so fast....

My mom kinda lost it at that point and started chasing the perv down the street yelling at him.

------------------
Shall be my brother

Sisu
-Karnak
Petals floating by,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2001, 11:32:00 AM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:
That's what big dogs are for.  Park the bike next to the dog's backyard/Kennel.  

Sorry to hear that, I hate thieves, beat the crap outta one when I was 22 living in Tacoma, he tried to steal my friggin' BBQ, and was quite surprized when I came out the back door with only underwear and an axe handle in my hand, only managed one blow to his head as he ran down the alley.    Sure glad it was 2am, I might have scared some small children.

I am sure you scared him straight, not the axe handle but the underwear  
He's probably a minister or policeman now.
Thieves do suck. Arabs have the right idea as it comes to thievery. It's not a repeat crime there...

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2001, 11:33:00 AM »
that sucks! reminds me (not of your bike of course)- i saw a bum fully ragged and about to fall over , he was riding a pink girl's bike with some cartoon character on it! gee i wonder if he bought it or stole it????

tough break, good luck -  

[This message has been edited by mrfish (edited 05-07-2001).]

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2001, 12:31:00 PM »
I had someone come into my back yard at 2 am one morning.  I was up (worked nights) and had the back door open.  I knew something was up because my dogs bark whenever someone comes near the house... this time though.. they just shot out the back door in attack mode (even fatass that runs only when necesary).  The next day I found a baseball cap by the fence.  I scolded the dogs for letting him get away... they were so embarassed

AKDejaVu

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2001, 02:05:00 PM »
Ripsnort in just underwear with a big phallos symbol in his hand?

This board is getting ore and more gay every day  .

With your body size rip, you shouldn't have needed that handle to scare the thief away  .

With my light frame, I have to be a master of Tool Fu to scare the bad guys away  .

Sorry to hear about yer bike karnak  

------------------
Von Santa
Staffelkapitän 9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
"If you return from a mission with a victory, but without your Rottenflieger, you have lost your battle."
- D. Hrabak, JG 54 "Grünherz"

Offline Regurge

• Nickel Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2001, 03:04:00 PM »
Couple years back i had a problem with the local winos fishin around in my VW Bettle. Seems i left it unlocked one night(i know my own stupid fault) and word got out that it was the place to score some loot. The thing is they would steal stupid crap like spare change, a really crappy radio (u'd have a hard time getting 5$ for it), and my bookbag full of schoolwork.

My winow AC unit was so load my dogs could never hear anythig, so i set up a outdoor motion detector to activate an interior alarm. Couple nights later it goes off and I burst out the door followed by my black lab/pit-bull mix. He's only about 60 lbs but he's still got his nuts and he's built like a 100yd sprinter. So this guy is about 50ft from the car trying to walk away like nothings goin on when he sees this black blur comin at him *real* fast. "Call him off man call him off!!!" hehehe Funny thing is, this dog would *never* bite anyone, unless maybe they were attacking me. He just plays the part of the viscous junkyard dog very well.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2001, 03:59:00 PM »
I hate thieves.

Sorry about the bike Karnak.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2001, 04:29:00 PM »
It's in the Alamo... in the basement...

Seriously, tho. Sorry to hear that. That sucks.

Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2001, 09:01:00 PM »
ah i know that sick to the stomach feeling!

I used to ride my brand new yamaha Tzr125 to work way back when i was 17/18 years old.
one day i walked to the parking space pulling on my gloves and helmet getting the right key ready as i walked along the line of motorbikes and just as i expected to be standing over my bike i realised it was gone  
Man, the train ride home was a miserable one!
i swear if anyone asked me why i was carrying a crash helmet on the train i would have fed it to them i was so mad  

------------------
Hazed
3./JG2

[This message has been edited by hazed- (edited 05-07-2001).]

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2001, 08:14:00 AM »
Here's a funny story, when I was living in an Apartment complex:

Asleep on a hot summer night, nekkid.  Big 10" Buck knife in the dresser drawer.  Forgot to lock my apt. door.  About 2:30am (About the times the locals get home from local bars) someone walks into my Apt....I jump outta bed with the Buck knife in my hand and run out into the hall, and yell "What the F@#$K you think your doing!"...this guy turns white as a ghost and runs out of the apt entry way screaming "Don't kill me, Don't kill me, I have the wrong Apt!!". Hehe, who needs guns, a big friggin' knife will scare em everytime (so long as they aren't packing a gun!)  

AG Sachsenberg

&#@$#@Thieves #@&#*@
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2001, 08:27:00 AM »

Originally posted by Dux:
It's in the Alamo... in the basement...

Seriously, tho. Sorry to hear that. That sucks.

ROFL, whats sad is i know what movie that clip came from.  Rip all this talk about you in underwear or being nekkid is turning Santa on.  Please stop for we fear he might go off soon.