Author Topic: Breaking news, WMD in Iraq  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Bruno

• Silver Member
      • http://4jg53.org
Breaking news, WMD in Iraq
« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2006, 02:21:12 PM »
Hap,

You have to give them a direct link to the 'view program' page or they won't figure it out for themsleves :p

Dark Side

For those who haven't seen it I highly recommend it...

Offline parker00

• Copper Member
      • http://www.68thlightninglancers.com/joomla/index.php
« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2006, 04:41:47 PM »
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Brenjen
I am a fervent patriot & even if my country is proven wrong, we are still right...so argue with that

Originally posted by Sandman
That's not patriotism. That's nationalism.

More like stupidity. Even when you prove me wrong I'm right, yep stupidity!!!

Offline parker00

• Copper Member
      • http://www.68thlightninglancers.com/joomla/index.php
« Reply #152 on: June 23, 2006, 04:44:17 PM »
Originally posted by Brenjen
Hardly, I'm just tired of hearing people bichen about my country. I want all of them dead, so there's a sentiment for their tears to dry on. I care not for the other people of the world, only my own & some of them should be deported to an enemy country before the bombs fall.

The ones whining the loudest about the U.S. should look into their own closets before bashing the U.S. for defending itself & it's people. How does it strike you to read a hateful arrogant one sided post?

Now you know how I feel about it when I read them directed at my country. (not saying your not an American xrtoronto I have no idea if you are or not)

With attitudes like this it amazes me people still wonder why the world hates Americans.

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2006, 05:23:25 PM »
jingoism

• noun chiefly derogatory extreme patriotism, especially in the form of aggressive foreign policy.

— DERIVATIVES jingoist noun jingoistic adjective.

troglodyte

/trogldit/

• noun 1 a cave-dweller. 2 a person who is deliberately ignorant or old-fashioned.

— DERIVATIVES troglodytic adjective.

hap

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
Re: Breaking news, WMD in Iraq
« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2006, 10:18:12 PM »
Originally posted by Mr Big
was listening to a Senator who was on Sean Hannity's radio show. I forget his name.

He was giving the unclassified info and said he was working to get other parts declassified, from a classified document that he has clearence and access too.

Basically he confirmed that the US has found at least 500 weapons partially or fully filled with mustard and VX nerve gas since 2003.

He said it was a fact that he could confirm. He also said the document reveals that we expect to find more and he alluded to intelligence that may give some answers as to what happened to a lot of thr WMDs before the US invaded.

BS :aok
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2006, 10:19:28 PM »
Originally posted by Elfie
Ahhh, thanks for jogging my memory Sandman. Wasn't there ONE A-Q guy that briefly hung out in Iraq, got some medical attention while he was there?

Hmmm... I don't recall that.
sand

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2006, 10:30:08 PM »
It was the deader. You can still get did not/did so arguments about it tho.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

In mid 200l, ZARQAWI returned to Qandahar from Herat. At this time, he had received more than U.S. $35,000 for work in Palestine. ZARQAWI planned to use the money to bring more Jordanian and Palestinian mujaheddin to the camp in Herat, to purchase passports, and to facilitate travel to Lebanon. He received assurances that further financing would be provided for attacks against Israel. In early 2002, ZARQAWI was reported to have found a way into Palestine.

Zarqawi's activities were not confined to a small corner of northeast Iraq. He traveled to Baghdad in May of 2002 for medical treatment, staying in the capital of Iraq for two months while he recuperated to fight another day. During his stay, nearly two dozen extremists converged on Baghdad and established a base of operations there. These al-Qaida affiliates based in Baghdad coordinated the movement of people, money and supplies into and throughout Iraq for his network.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Mr Big

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Re: Re: Breaking news, WMD in Iraq
« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2006, 10:35:15 PM »
Originally posted by TW9
BS :aok

Actually, it's true.:aok

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #158 on: June 24, 2006, 05:50:24 AM »
i dunno its hard to believe the States would classify something that would justify us being here..

also we've been hit by just about everything sadam left behind except for wmd's..

Dont believe everything u read :) :aok
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline Mr Big

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #159 on: June 24, 2006, 06:24:52 AM »
Originally posted by TW9
i dunno its hard to believe the States would classify something that would justify us being here..

also we've been hit by just about everything sadam left behind except for wmd's..

Dont believe everything u read :) :aok

Like I said, it's true. :) :aok