Author Topic: israel in war  (Read 5899 times)

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
israel in war
« on: July 14, 2006, 05:33:32 PM »
thank you all that support israel in this current crisis.(i cought the tread before it sunk into the "closed" cemetery)
in my oppinion it`ll blow over soon, and nothing will change. the three soldiers will never return alive to their homes, hezbollah and hamas will stay where they are, syria and iran will keep giving them cash and weapons...terrorism will continue to plague the world.

....we could crush them, but we shouldn`t and we won`t...so it`ll keep on going...as sad as it is.

storch

israel in war
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 05:37:28 PM »
for myself, thankyou israel.  all the best caligula to you, those that are close to you and your countrymates.  israel is often in my prayers.

Offline xrtoronto

• Platinum Member
israel in war
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 05:38:24 PM »
It is sad.

Glad you're ok:)

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
israel in war
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 05:45:26 PM »
I was hoping you would post something Caligula. All of us can say what we want about the situation thousands of miles away. First hand accounts not filtered through the news are in my opinion better.

Good luck Caligula and to your family, freinds, and nation.
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
israel in war
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 06:00:27 PM »
Relax,
Israel is not in war, not even close. This is barely a skirmish.

Lebanon can end this instantly. All it has to do is deploy its army along the international border and not allow a private army to attack from its territory (as it should have done 6 years ago). The Hizballa has abundoned its positions along the south border, all they need to do is march there. Lebanon army is not being attacked by Israel.

If the Lebanon army and goverment cannot be bothered with ruling and controling their own country they have no excuse to come crying. Israel has no claims from Lebanon except for it to keep the border that the worthless UN has so kindly marked for us. If the Hizballa is not happy with it they can send a letter to the UN.

Bozon
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 06:04:07 PM by bozon »
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
israel in war
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 06:16:57 PM »
Stay safe Caligula and Bozon

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
israel in war
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 06:46:29 PM »
How the heck did Hezbollah hit a warship, with that drone   !?? weak defence israely navy.:(

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
israel in war
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 07:40:40 PM »
weak statement ghi

I am sure you have ALL the facts of this attack before you made your lame comment

the US Navy once had motorboat with a torpedo strapped to its bow ram one of her warships .. anything is possible .. once

Israel
keep fighting the good fight
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
israel in war
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 08:26:23 PM »
Rip'em a new one Israel!

The US Govt. wouldn't care about 3 soldiers..

Unless they held super duper sec.... :confused:
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
israel in war
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 08:49:20 PM »
Good Luck Caligua and Bozon.  

I think that Lebanon just set itself back economically 25 years.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
israel in war
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 09:14:15 PM »
One should just look at Israels past history and battles they have fought.  Not a force to be reckoned with.  Israel can hold their own in battle.

Mac

Offline tikky

• Copper Member
israel in war
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 02:08:40 AM »
Originally posted by AWMac
One should just look at Israels past history and battles they have fought.  Not a force to be reckoned with.  Israel can hold their own in battle.

Mac

well... they are the "Chosen People".  Anything is possible for them:aok

storch

israel in war
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2006, 08:52:21 AM »
Originally posted by AWMac

Mac
only because the United States resupplies them with material as it is put out of action.  during the yom kippur war we were replacing israeli tanks as quickly as the egyptians could knock them out and in the initial phase of the battle the egyptians took out a significant number of israeli armor.  without that timely support israel would have lost despite the gallantry of israeli personnel and it's excellent leadership.  isreal depends on the United States to back them up.  without our support there would be no israel.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
israel in war
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2006, 08:59:17 AM »
I am a fan of Israel.   I am not a fan of our homegrown liberal jews tho.   I can't reconcile the thinking of our home grown jews with that of yours.

Perhaps some day you could explain this bizzare 180 degree thinking shift between two groups of the same race and religion and history?

It is one of the great mysteries to me.

Also... why do you think so many your-0-peeans are so anti-semetic?

lazs

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
israel in war
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2006, 09:08:33 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
Also... why do you think so many your-0-peeans are so anti-semetic?

All in your head lazs