Author Topic: This is bad, but what the heck  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
This is bad, but what the heck
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2001, 02:00:00 PM »
Only four responses to get the thread off the race extinction part. Not bad Nifty nice save there.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2001, 02:01:00 PM »
Well... besides... we got Alexander Siddig in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine as Doctor Julien Bashir  :D  :D  :D

Can we all be friends now?  ;)  :D

Daniel, aka Cyrano

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2001, 02:04:00 PM »
Originally posted by SWulfe:
Man, I thought it would of been easier.

My goal was to broadly attack both of your religious beliefs at the same time so that you would put aside your dislike for each other and side with eachother to take me on.

My plan failed... <sniff>
-SW

why do people keep calling me a christian? don't confuse gentile and christian.

you're gonna have a tough time attacking the religious views of an agnostic - but i'd love to see the argument nonetheless!

:D

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2001, 02:06:00 PM »
I didn't call you a christian, just religious.

And I thought that Udie kept calling you a christian.. I could be mistaken though.   :)
-SW

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2001, 02:08:00 PM »
Damn MrFish and Udie... I'm going to have to give you the same advice I gave the highschool boy across the street on his graduation day:

Its time to let go.

AKDejaVu

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2001, 02:09:00 PM »
Originally posted by SWulfe:
Man, I thought it would of been easier.

My goal was to broadly attack both of your religious beliefs at the same time so that you would put aside your dislike for each other and side with eachother to take me on.

My plan failed... <sniff>
-SW

oops sorry I completely missed it Swulfe, but it looks like skernks caught on (good eye skernsk) BUT if you want I can call you some names too :P  LOL

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2001, 02:11:00 PM »
My cats bellybutton smells like catshit.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2001, 02:14:00 PM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu:
Damn MrFish and Udie... I'm going to have to give you the same advice I gave the highschool boy across the street on his graduation day:

Its time to let go.

AKDejaVu

what do you mean "mrfish and udie" i said it before and i'll say it again: everytime i get sniped i will respond. as soon as little obsessoboy gets on with his life we can end this stupid toejam - ive got all day otherwise

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2001, 02:15:00 PM »

Its time to let go.

AKDejaVu

Look, I've never trolled in 6 years online.  I've seen lot's of trolling over the years and have never done it.  Well I found bait to do successful trolling with the words "Jew hating bigot" and just about every time I use them I catch "fish"  :rolleyes:   can't a guy make fun of some bigot boy ?

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2001, 02:17:00 PM »
as if you needed to actually admit to being petty udie

you post things just to get a rile? are you that childish?

you are like one of those people whoi walks out in front of traffic to feel powerful because you know they will stop for you because they don't want to go to jail.

the only sense of power you will ever have is on this boards because you are probably weak, small and impotent in every other way.

i'll keep being sincere - you keep playing - child

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: mrfish ]

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2001, 02:43:00 PM »
Originally posted by mrfish
as if you needed to actually admit to being petty udie

yeah I figured I throw you a bone, to suck on.

you post things just to get a rile? are you that childish?

Hmm I smell fish bait, but you wouldn't be that childish would you fish?  ;)

you are like one of those people whoi walks out in front of traffic to feel powerful because you know they will stop for you because they don't want to go to jail.  

No I have a car  :) it doesn't work all the time, but my boss lets me use the company truck so I'm ok in that regard.

the only sense of power you will ever have is on this boards because you are probably weak, small and impotent in every other way.

hmm that ones just weak man come on you can do better than that bigot boy.

i'll keep being sincere - you keep playing - child

hey I've always said I stopped aging at 12, which is ok by me.  I would have hated to grow up to be a bigot boy like yourself.  Funny thing is I have a "sincere adult" (aka:bigot boy) responding to each and every troll I put out there.  hehehehehehe that makes my day man.  Oh yeah everybody at my office is laughing at you too.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2001, 03:00:00 PM »
What about this guy?

sand

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2001, 03:02:00 PM »
OK then... maybe we could get Rip to change the title of this thread to "Udie and Mr. Fish qualify for the Special Olympics" and just let you two fight it out for the gold medal.

AKDejaVu

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2001, 03:16:00 PM »
OK then... maybe we could get Rip to change the title of this thread to "Udie and Mr. Fish qualify for the Special Olympics" and just let you two fight it out for the gold medal.

AKDejaVu

I have a great aunt who won 2 gold medals in the special olympics back in the late 70's and my step brother almost made it to em too, but he had emergency brain surgery instead  :( he's got spinal bifida (sp) real bad.

OK OK OK OK back on topic...

There was an episode of STNG that had the son of the King of Jordan or Syria or one of those countries over there.  I think the guy is king now since his father died, and I can't remember his name though I think it's Husein (sp) His dad was one of the only arabs to sign a peace treaty with Isreal and he was a fighter pilot too. Wish I could remember his name. As well they had Dr. Bashir from DS9.  There also was Kahn from the original series and ST-2 was from over there too, though he was played by a non-arab  :) gotta love holywood.

Joke is still funny though  :)

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2001, 03:22:00 PM »
hehe deja - fair enough, point taken.

i didnt realize that lil' shortpants udie was just trolling for a response in between licks on his lolly.

i guess i just thought of the o'club as a place for "man-talk" and didn't realize this lil' boy was just foolin' around.

seems infantile but at least it matches his persona - to each their own.  

someday he'll start growing hair on his face and actually get some popsicle that isnt rolled up and says adidas on the side, til then i'll just ignore him for everyone's sake. that ok with you guys? no more irritating long boring threads.

:)