Author Topic: This is bad, but what the heck  (Read 1096 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
This is bad, but what the heck
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2001, 03:27:00 PM »
Youre thinking King Abdullah of Jordan appeared on an episode of ST Voyager IIRC.

His father was King Hussein, a really great man who was instrumental in the peace procces during the last decaded right up until his death a few years back. Though he sided with Iraq during the gulf war for some reason or at least didnt join the coalition, he was very well regarded by everyone. His funeral was attended by pretty much every single important world leader from Clinton to Yeltsin.

BTW mrfish and udie you guys gotta stop this, its getting ridiculous.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2001, 03:29:00 PM »
Originally posted by mrfish:
hehe deja - fair enough, point taken.

i didnt realize that lil' shortpants udie was just trolling for a response in between licks on his lolly.

i guess i just thought of the o'club as a place for "man-talk" and didn't realize this lil' boy was just foolin' around.

seems infantile but at least it matches his persona - to each their own.  

someday he'll start growing hair on his face and actually get some popsicle that isnt rolled up and says adidas on the side, til then i'll just ignore him for everyone's sake. that ok with you guys? no more irritating long boring threads.

:)

Your a hipocrite too you say you got deja's point then you procede to troll some more in the very same post, at least I went back on topic for one post.

You silly bigot boy you can do better than that.  I'm still laughing, as is my office they think your weak man.  If your goign to insult somebody it usualy helps if it's true as in my calling you a Jew hating bigot boy.

Last one guys I promise, I'll let fish respond, but I won't post to him again in this thread. Though I must say it's been fun getting him pissed  :)

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2001, 03:34:00 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ:
Youre thinking King Abdullah of Jordan appeared on an episode of ST Voyager IIRC.

His father was King Hussein, a really great man who was instrumental in the peace procces during the last decaded right up until his death a few years back. Though he sided with Iraq during the gulf war for some reason or at least didnt join the coalition, he was very well regarded by everyone. His funeral was attended by pretty much every single important world leader from Clinton to Yeltsin.

BTW mrfish and udie you guys gotta stop this, its getting ridiculous.

tell him to stop hating jews.....

[edit] oops hit send too soon.

Ahh yes it was on Voyager don't know why I thought TNG.   He was a good man (his father) I was sorry when he died.

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Udie ]

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2001, 03:38:00 PM »
My cats bellybutton still smells like catshit.

Somehow, I was hoping that now that I'm enlightened on the subject of catshit, it wouldn't smell so bad.

I still like the cat, but I'll be damned if I'll willingly smell it's bellybutton again.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2001, 03:49:00 PM »
Hangtime,

Damn that was funny.  Thanks

F.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2001, 03:56:00 PM »
I have a great aunt who won 2 gold medals in the special olympics back in the late 70's and my step brother almost made it to em too, but he had emergency brain surgery instead  he's got spinal bifida (sp) real bad.

That's fine.  I'm sure given the opportunity, not a single person you listed here would prefer being eligible for that competition.

yet here you go again.

The joke is off color, but sums up this situation to a TEE: "Q: what's better than winning a gold medal in the special olympics? A: not being retarded."

AKDejaVu

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2001, 04:15:00 PM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu:

That's fine.  I'm sure given the opportunity, not a single person you listed here would prefer being eligible for that competition.

yet here you go again.

The joke is off color, but sums up this situation to a TEE: "Q: what's better than winning a gold medal in the special olympics? A: not being retarded."

AKDejaVu

I think I'm missing your point. Are you calling the fish and myself retarded?  Or are you saying that this is all stupid? Neither would be far off the mark.  It's the "yet here you go again" part that has me confused.  Could you rephrase it so my simpleton mind could understand?  :D