Author Topic: the hords,dweebs various other issues...a solution  (Read 837 times)

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
the hords,dweebs various other issues...a solution
« on: September 07, 2006, 10:07:19 PM »
Turn off killshooter for the weekend. let us unleash our frustration on those that in many ppls opinion are ruining the game and let them be able to strike back!!
will it solve anything?...nope
Will it be fun? oh yeah
will it shutup all the various complainers (right or WAY wrong)? probably not
but a nice free for all killing freind and foes and everything inbetween...priceless!!

I play for fun, not points, perks or anything else. i think many have forgotten tis simple fact. Others never learned it.
Do i like the horde? no wont join em either
Do i like the whiners? nope
Does anyone care what i like and dont? only 3 the rest dont matter besides nobody else does and thats fine by me

There was once a dream of AH, it can be great again
regardless whats going on ingame i always find a way to have some FUN, flying, gv'ing....even....bombing something:O
or in  one of the other arena's.

The constant and as of late intense whining and complaining has just gotten on my nerve...ill get over it tho.

Still think the FFA would be FUN tho. piss a few off but..oh well. maybe let alot of folks get some frustrations out.

Guess im more frustrated with the things being said on the bbs and thought id throw in my 2 cents. prolly wont solve nuthin but would be good for a laugh or 2.
Maybe im the only one who can visualize it, to me the various FREAKING out would be hilarious but, i have a rather odd sense of humor.
just imagine the horde comming in to take over FT, HT sekritly switches off killshooter, the hordes own team kills said horde to preserve FT for the furballers. :rofl  
tickles me just thinking about it

Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 10:09:51 PM »
and again I say...

no more drugs for this man

:rofl  at post :aok
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Mako15

• Copper Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/mako12
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 10:55:37 PM »
hear hear...on both counts :P

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 01:27:09 AM »
It would be interesting to see which country had the most Fratricide...I would place my money on the Bishops, judging by the things I see on country channel(I fly Bish). Thing of it is, killshooter is on in here for a reason. Maybe somebody knows why?

-Frode
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 01:31:43 AM by FrodeMk3 »

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 01:58:53 AM »
Some people genuinely do not like the free for all style.

I know that I grow tired of it in fighter town pretty quickly.

Sure, it's fun to drop into a furball with 30 other planes around you.... but the lack of objective other than to dogfight soon bores me.

Upping a well structured mission and completing it, landing a few kills and having a few good dogfights with the base defense, to me, is much more entertaining.

This is also much more realistic in a historical sense.

I'm not trying to stir anyone here, I'm just saying that there are different tastes to cater to and given that one can find a good scrap fairly easily during American evening times, there is enough to keep everyone happy.

I'm pretty new here, so perhaps I will grow tired and change my position, but for now, I think there is enough here for everyone.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Re: the hords,dweebs various other issues...a solution
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 02:05:28 AM »
Originally posted by WilldCrd
Turn off killshooter for the weekend.

Oh dear... BK's would be absolute chaos.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Reynolds

• Gold Member
      • http://flyingknights.csmsites.com
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 02:28:39 AM »
YES!!! I have wanted to shoot the watermelon outa a little bastard recently because he was in a 'secret squad' and thought because he was so 'special' he could order ME and MY people around. Unfortunately, I got so pissed off I killshot myself on him (I knew it would happen, but I litterally couldnt help it! My finger just squeezed) and it didnt work so my only choice was to trick HIM into killshooting herself (it was a 'he', but his voice was so squeeky). But yes! Anyone who turns his back, goes off to do his own thing will BURN IN HELL LIKE A LITTLE *****!!! (Sorry, just finished a huge argument, litterally broke my cell phone in half 'cause someone wouldnt answer... I just wanna shoot some fellow knights for being retards!)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 12:55:11 PM »
Originally posted by Reynolds
YES!!! I have wanted to shoot the watermelon outa a little bastard recently because he was in a 'secret squad' and thought because he was so 'special' he could order ME and MY people around. Unfortunately, I got so pissed off I killshot myself on him (I knew it would happen, but I litterally couldnt help it! My finger just squeezed) and it didnt work so my only choice was to trick HIM into killshooting herself (it was a 'he', but his voice was so squeeky). But yes! Anyone who turns his back, goes off to do his own thing will BURN IN HELL LIKE A LITTLE *****!!! (Sorry, just finished a huge argument, litterally broke my cell phone in half 'cause someone wouldnt answer... I just wanna shoot some fellow knights for being retards!)

repeat after me.

i feel pretty... oh so pretty... i feel pretty and charming and bright!
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Reynolds

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 01:17:26 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
repeat after me.

i feel pretty... oh so pretty... i feel pretty and charming and bright!

NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!! That song had just not been stuck in my head! You got it back in there again!!!

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 02:01:11 PM »
Originally posted by Mako15
hear hear...on both counts :P

I bet you got detention for that comment ;)
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 02:22:12 PM »
Originally posted by Reynolds

There is a reason the WidowMakers are Rook this tour....  

('nuff said)

BTW What the heck is a "secret squad" and how does that make one "special" and able to boss anybody around?
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Reynolds

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 02:38:39 PM »
Originally posted by WMLute
There is a reason the WidowMakers are Rook this tour....  

('nuff said)

BTW What the heck is a "secret squad" and how does that make one "special" and able to boss anybody around?

No idea. The kid was like... 10 i think from the sound of his voice. The roster showed him as not being in a squad, and when I told him that he said "Thats because is secret!" But he was ordering around people I still think are GODS (Because of how good they are), and I mean this kid was yelling over range "You guys better give my C-47 some cover or else!" and "Go kill it for me!" He didnt even know what troops did, OR that you drop them on ENEMY bases! And, he was insisting he was on a 'secret mission' though he didnt know what that 'mission' was.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 02:44:45 PM by Reynolds »

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 03:01:50 PM »
Reynolds, that might have been a lolipop kid.

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 03:26:39 PM »
Ignore or squelch him. It's not unusual for some squeeker to spout off doing the little general thing. Heck, Sometimes he gets other squeakers to pay the  attention he so desperatly craves and that his mamma doesn't give him.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 03:27:51 PM »
P.S. He is either in a squad or he isn't.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs