Author Topic: weird X52 stuff  (Read 295 times)

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
weird X52 stuff
« on: November 07, 2006, 08:46:29 PM »
in the last 2 days my stick seems to have a 1 to 2 second delay when i push a button or move one of the axis's. it's an X52 thats about a year old. not sure if its the stick or the game (im thinking its the stick). any info or thoughts would be great.

Offline Mace2004

• Silver Member
      • TrackIR 4.0
weird X52 stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 10:00:17 PM »
Recommend you go to Saitekforum.com.  Saitek's reps are pretty good at responding to problem reports.  They have a lot of "unplug the stick, start regedit, delete file such and such, stand up, turn around two times to the left while rubbing your belly and patting your head, replug the stick."  They'll probably be able to help you out.
Mace
Golden Gryphon Guild Mercenary Force G3-MF

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
weird X52 stuff
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 05:21:22 AM »
Originally posted by Mace2004
Recommend you go to Saitekforum.com.  Saitek's reps are pretty good at responding to problem reports.  They have a lot of "unplug the stick, start regedit, delete file such and such, stand up, turn around two times to the left while rubbing your belly and patting your head, replug the stick."  They'll probably be able to help you out.

so your saying i should have a few drinks before i call? :D   Just kidding, i will try it when i get home from work     :D

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
weird X52 stuff
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 07:05:02 AM »
how does it respond in Windows game controller window? If the delay is there then it isn't a software or AH issue, it would be a hardware one, either the stick is crapping out on you or the usb port has a delay for some reason.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
weird X52 stuff
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 08:10:26 PM »
ok, tried it in windows, works fine. tried a different stick, same thing. also noticed that my mouse has the same pause when in the game. i did however order a new CH stick. i also notice that the ping numbers jump from 43 to 73 and back, not sure if that means anything.

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
weird X52 stuff
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 08:49:59 PM »
well, ok, i rebooted my system and everything seems ok now. i feel dumb.  thanks for the suggestions fellas    :D