Author Topic: RPM sez: Crime doesn't pay, punk!  (Read 2568 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
RPM sez: Crime doesn't pay, punk!
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2007, 01:01:12 PM »
Originally posted by Golfer
When someone delivering pizzas smiles at you with gold teeth and carries his change bag on top of the delivery bag...

Smiling at you through his gold toofies with a smirk "nooope" when you ask if he can change your last bill I'd hope you'd slam the door too.  It wasn't 10 seconds when he knocked saying how he remembered he had change.

Evidently Batfink thinks I'm a 40 year old man stuck in a time warp working for PanAm in its heyday with money falling out of my pockets.

I'm still stuck on that somehow how much money I make decides whether it's right or wrong.  Or more forgivable to pay $50 for a $15 service.  That really is an *** backwards outlook on things.

so you do fly planes or not, just answer the damn question, how hard can it be.

i never said you should have paid him all the money dont presume to put words in my mouth and then call me backwards. maybe if you saw all these 'gold teeth' evidences that this was a criminal scamming bastard not just a lad earning an honest buck and hoping for a bit extra, and instead of asking 'do you have change' like a retard, you could have said 'you aint getting a single penny in tips out of me pizza boy, now either hurry up and give me my change or take your pizza with you and **** off back to your crackhouse'

that would have been more honest of your opinions and and it wouldnt have presented the guy with the option to lie.

asking if he has change is almost like a mother who has seen you stealing from the cookie jar, but still asks if you did or not just to see if you will try and lie.

how much money you make, how much you love your job, and how easy your life is makes a huge difference to your outlook on the lives of others and the morals of life.

you have already shown that you are a snob, you have an enjoyable job and get paid well, you hate people with gold teeth, you are a selfish bastard wth tips for a service that people get paid nothing for, you are a keen social tactitian and diversionist, as chairboy displays so well.

most of all, and saddest of all, is that in almost every case in this thread you have cast your brand out to sear the butt cheeks of other people, yet when it came to your turn to be branded, you ran away and slung poo back at the man holding the brand ready for your turn.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2007, 01:11:46 PM »
I find it amazing how this thread has gone from RPM's ensuring a thief is caught, to Batphag stating he is proud of being a criminal, to Batphag trying to divert attention to how much money Golfer makes in yet another clueless rant that he (Batphag) hopes will divert attention away from the fact that he is a clueless social miscreant that 99% of the postors here would not trust around themselves, money, or kids....  :rolleyes:
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2007, 01:12:56 PM »
Alright batfink...this is where I step out.  Not because you've upset me...but because if I do give you an honest response it's going to violate at least a handfull of rules.

I'll leave you with my occupation but moreover my income is none...zero...zilch of your business.  You can take that and run with it that I'm "well off" but that's your deal and your fault for assuming.

One reason why you're more incredibly wrong is that I've done a pretty good job of not giving you my life story and work history.  You don't deserve it.  It's none, zero, zilch and nada of your business again.

If you'd like to go ahead and pass judgement on me that's fine.  If you want to call washing airplanes a noble way to earn money (When I think nobility I think knights and chivarly...but thats just me)  but flying them an overpaid lazy job that's fine.  It may or may not be right but go right ahead.

bout time you admit all you got left is to leave.

knight and chivalry is noble? the nobilty in the countries of olden times, were selfish arrogant up themself and cruel.

they manipulated the prols with violence and terror, and had an easy life.

a man who ploughs fields is vastly more noble.

your job and finsnce may not be my business, but you entered into this debate with mind to make me look the fool for my opinions, and therefore i seek to find out more about the man who judges me.

i dont want your life story i just asked what your job was, and you still fail to answer in one sentance.

Where do you learn these things? How in the world can you become so misguided in only 2 decades of sucking oxygen?

an man named Jerry Rendal who livs near me spent his life flying and in the end graduated to piloting concorde. i think he got somewhere in the region of £75,000 a year by the end of his working days.

he is now a millionair and lives in a manshion, he has retired aged 50.

a track and field runner, a profesional sports person who dedicates life to becoming the best at running, and providing entertinment for the rest of the world, possibly wont get that much money in thier lifetime even if they race once a month and win everytime.

i think my statement was fair, and it sure didnt take me 20 years to think about it.

go ahead though, leave now before you have to invest anything real in this deabte.

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2007, 01:13:14 PM »
I think it's just a matter of when you get seared you sit back and take it.  When you have your shot with the prod you perry and thrust like a midevil Richard Simmons.

That was a little poo.

It's not a hard question.  It's a very easy question.  Lets say I do.  What of it?  Now lets say I don't...what's it matter?

It doesn't.  If you judge someones success based on their wallet then it's you who is misguided.  If you think that by outside looking in at what someones occupation and their presumed income/standard of living is then the problem still lies with you.  Especially since you're trying to justify how unhappy you are by hanging out on the BBs for hours on end escaping your life which you so desparately try to make seem is just peachy.  You can only keep those plates spinning so long before they come crashing down.

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2007, 01:14:59 PM »
Well if more people share your thoughts then I'd say the UK isn't far at all from going communist.

I don't think I'll ever agree with you on anything so here's your sandbox back.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2007, 01:19:07 PM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
I find it amazing how this thread has gone from RPM's ensuring a thief is caught, to Batphag stating .... [snip the rubbish]

its not amzing boghi, its what always happens when you and people like you can't deal with someone who thinks differently to you, and your only response is to insult, assume and degrade them with unfounded judgments.

you are not worth the time it takes to reply but as ever, i go the extra mile to help everyone feel 'involved' in a serious discussion they have no real clue about.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2007, 01:25:06 PM »
I think it's just a matter of when you get seared you sit back and take it.  When you have your shot with the prod you perry and thrust like a midevil Richard Simmons.

That was a little poo.

It's not a hard question.  It's a very easy question.  Lets say I do.  What of it?  Now lets say I don't...what's it matter?

It doesn't.  If you judge someones success based on their wallet then it's you who is misguided.  If you think that by outside looking in at what someones occupation and their presumed income/standard of living is then the problem still lies with you.  Especially since you're trying to justify how unhappy you are by hanging out on the BBs for hours on end escaping your life which you so desparately try to make seem is just peachy.  You can only keep those plates spinning so long before they come crashing down.

10 posts along and you still fail to say 'yes im a pilot and yes i get paid good money for something i love'....or not if thats not true.

it makes every difference in helping me understand how you can become such a pompous self righteous snob.

why do you seek to make my life a failiure? far from it i work outside manual labour which i love, get paid enough to live, have a girlfriend,  have friends, have a fun life and enjoy talking and gesticulating my ideas to others no matter the ensuing judgments from the ignorants.

i am the same as the pilot who gets paid to do something he loves. i love my job and the money is a bonus when the working day is done. im lucky and i made these chances for myself.

i seek to judge you in the hope of understanding you better, and maybe even changing the way i think.

you seek to judge me in the hope of diverting people from judging you, and to damn any opinion that doesnt sit comfortably in your stomach.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 01:28:39 PM by B@tfinkV »

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2007, 01:27:24 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV but said it better than Golfer ever could.
you seek to judge me in the hope of diverting people from judging you, and to damn any opinion that doesnt sit comfortably in your stomach.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2007, 01:31:05 PM »
im glad you have finally accepted the truth. you make a good step in the right direction.

good luck.

(still dont know what your job is, proving my comment that you think you can relate back onto me is far better suited to you.)

i take the false judgements on my character right on the chin, and i answer your questions as best i can.

to say that quote relates to me and not you, is funny.

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2007, 01:34:22 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV who once again gives Golfer the words to say to him.
to say that quote relates to me and not you, is funny.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2007, 01:40:13 PM »
I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I?

nice twist there golfer, congrats, you just sunk lower than chairboy for cowardly twisting things away from you being judged.

but dont worry, you're still a marathon ahead of bodhi.

'I know you are, but what am I??'

lol, those days of childhood were sure fun, im glad to see you can still enjoy one of the prevailing childhood instincts when you lack any other kind of worthwhile discussion.

do you get paid to fly planes for a living or not?

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: chairboy gives it another go.
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2007, 01:41:58 PM »
Where do you learn these things?  How in the world can you become so misguided in only 2 decades of sucking oxygen?

this has got to be the funniest thing I've read today
 :rofl

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2007, 01:42:13 PM »
IMHO
Speaking as a lowly boat painter.

Embezzling 10k or ripping a friends CD makes you a thief.

If the risk was the same for embezzlement and burning CDs, there'd be more embezzling.

So what I conclude is if your willing to steal music . You'll  probably take anything  as long as nobody is watching and low risk of getting caught.

So the only diff between them is the embezzler has more sack than the thief ripping CDs.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2007, 01:43:37 PM »
Is it too late to enter this thread?

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member