Author Topic: RPM sez: Crime doesn't pay, punk!  (Read 2539 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
RPM sez: Crime doesn't pay, punk!
« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2007, 01:51:15 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
IMHO
Speaking as a lowly boat painter.

Embezzling 10k or ripping a friends CD makes you a thief.

If the risk was the same for embezzlement and burning CDs, there'd be more embezzling.

So what I conclude is if your willing to steal music . You'll  probably take anything  as long as nobody is watching and low risk of getting caught.

So the only diff between them is the embezzler has more sack than the thief ripping CDs.

Bronk

is crushing an insect under your foot and murdering another human the same crime?
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2007, 02:00:39 PM »
Never said it was the same crime.
What I am getting at bat is the potential is there except for the lack of sack.

A better analogy would be.

Did you enjoy pulling wings off flies when really young.
Then did you move on to torturing small animals a little older.
Then move on up to  lager animals.

But didn't move to people  because if you got caught you'd be severely punished.

Bronk
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 02:13:13 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2007, 02:14:54 PM »
RPM you did well. Some here seem to think that identity theft doesn't hurt anyone, to the contrary, it hurts many folks and ruins many lives.  I have no tolerance for thieves or criminals, small time or otherwise.

For those that are not interested in helping to stop crime, hopefully you'll be the next victim and not my family. Better yet post your addresses in a central location on the web so criminals can take advantage of your "good heart" and leave the law abiding folks alone. Think how much better things will be, your seeing to it that the criminal is "protected" and lowering crimes on folks who care.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2007, 02:15:23 PM »
well bronk, my answer would be 'yes, killing an insect and killing a human is the same crime'.

it appears that what youre saying is niether of them is a crime, but you fear the punishment of one more than the other therefore justify the murder of one spieces and forbid the murder of another not through high and refined morals, but through fear of recriminations and in the interest of self preservation.

i dont think thats what you meant, but it does kind of look like that.

are you saying that to murder a lifeform and risk potentially life destroying punishment takes 'sack', whereas murdering a defenceless lifeform with no risk of punishment doesnt.

if you ask me, ending the life of any creature is the same crime, and no matter the punishment of any certain society, the action is indentical no matter what life you end.

funny thing is, a person who crushed an insect would not offend me a great deal, a person who murdered my fellow human would disgust me in most cases.

its a double sided sword, and one that can never be truly explained or justified by this current breed of 'great thinking' lifeforms.

to steal a muffin from the school canteen, and to steal £1m from a bank is the same crime.

fact is, a young boy who steals a muffin from his prison wardens does not offend me at all, where as a man who steals something vastly more valuable might make me question his morals.

stealing is stealing all accross the board.

murder of any lifeform is murder right accross the board.

there are however, varying degrees of stealing and murder that the individual will find acceptable or not in each different mind.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 02:21:29 PM by B@tfinkV »

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2007, 02:23:18 PM »
You're a loony.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2007, 02:24:07 PM »
and you are boring and predictable.

thank you for the compliment.

do you intend to justify the killing of an insect as less of  crime than the killing of  human?

i wait with baited breath for your revalations.

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2007, 02:27:47 PM »
Have you stopped beating your wife?

BTW, 'bait' is indeed the right word.  It reflects poorly on me that I keep falling for your trolls, but I guess everyone needs areas of improvement.

I sincerely hope that you don't represent the direction the UK is going.  That country deserves better.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2007, 02:30:39 PM »
yes she passed out, so i started on yours.

then i realised how sexualy repressed your wife has been for so long, and decided against the beatings and showed her the love of a real man.

she wept for hours, and thanked me from the depth of her womanhood.

shes on her way back to you, no need to thank me, but im afraid you have alot to live up to now.

;)

a troll would imply that the poster is fooling around and care little or not at all for the subject. therefore a false accusation......again. your consistency is superb.

no, i do not represent the UK, i represent myself.

sadly there are far too few that would be willing to think deep enough to contend with my feelings.

your kind rules the world, chairboy, but one day you wont and on that day you will weep tears of regret at your wasted existance.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 02:32:53 PM by B@tfinkV »

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2007, 02:32:44 PM »
Not very inspired, B@tfink.  Meh, you're not worth it.  I'm out.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2007, 02:34:06 PM »
Spin baby spin.

I fear neither and here is why.

I don't do either.  I have morals.  Be it respect for someones life or property.
(Ohh and just for the record I don't go around looking for bugs to squash.)

If your asking do I think they deserve the same punishment?

My answer is no it should be tailored to the individual crime.

But ...A thief is a thief is a thief.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2007, 02:35:29 PM »
inspired?

you were the fool who still had no real argument to fight for, and so degraded yourself to hurling an age old insult about me beating my 'wife'

im too young, and too screwed up, to be married anyhow. I have a partner that i see about 4 days a week and that is all the loving the two of us need from each other right now.

infact i still have love spare to shower on your wife if she requires a second round.