Author Topic: Saddam's not dead  (Read 2729 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2007, 07:13:09 PM »
copy that bren, civil war........although I might challenge you on whether the confederate military forces were actually americans at the time....interesting question.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2007, 07:29:37 PM »
Originally posted by Brenjen
Were her knockers as hot as they looked in pictures?

dont know, they were burried in the buffet table, iirc in the horseradish sauce or maybe it was jim morrison's lap  he is a sloppy eater & lazy too, so he sits on the buffet table & it was difficult to differentiate the two :mad: :mad: :mad: gross

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2007, 09:15:14 PM »
a creature should not accept death that calm. unless they want to die.

life is a fight to the death, and life should fight to preserve life to the death.

if that is real footage of his excecution, which is most likely, then we can be sure of one of three things.

1) saddam wanted to die

2) saddam is not dead

3) despite his life of pure evil tyrany, saddam was vastly more brave and proud than many a man on this day in history. he showed corouge and kept composure in the hands of his hugely stronger enemys at war, and took what they delt him standing with his face showing.

there were times in all of ours history when killing thousands of your enemies was considered magnificant. saddam was no different to any european king for most of the last 2000 years.

all but one.

America.

all America did was kicked the crap out of the people who lived there, kicked the crap out of itself really well, kicked the crap out of anyone else in the world that tried to fight on her soil, kicked the crap out of the germans and the japanese, and then got bored when everyone stopped trying so started kicking the crap out of anyone she choose really. sometimes well sometimes not so well.

in essance, in this incredible moment in human history, when the muslims took the crusades to the heart of the christians power source, when the capabilities of war could destroy all life on earth overnight. when money means more than blood or oxygen. when global equality is as unbalanced as its ever been.... in this time in essance, America, is the most moralistic and has the shortest, yet the most pure and honest history of any human nation.

right now the history of the United States of America is short, but it is the makings of a history that may be remembered by some as the evolution of civilisation. to a new level of honesty, botherhood and fairplay.

America can advance this history or it can start the long slide down to where the rest of our world's 'great nation's' histories have sunk to, with countless years showing what happens when people become more powerfull than they're counterparts on the other side of the world. or even in the next street to them.

So far in the last decade the enemies of America have commited horrendous crimes against civillians, they are already destroying any chance of keeping up with the rapidly evolving world

by comparison America is exactly what it hope and strives to be and i hope in the coming few hundred years she carries on with her pure history.

for what its worth on my 3rd option for saddam, i think most world leaders today would be dragged kicked and screaming to the gallows and weep and beg for mercy. most definitely tony blair.

i think George Bush would take it like a man, with the same show of human leadership and unbreakable courage that great men have shown for 1000s of years.

America my lady, i salute your possible history to come.

hamish
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 09:20:36 PM by B@tfinkV »
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2007, 07:30:33 AM »
I agree Batfink, the U.S.A. is on the teetering edge, trying to do the right thing in a really tough time. In the U.S. you hear "get religion out of everything blah-blah-blah" but for many radical muslims this is a religious war.

We hear we're not supposed to profile people so there are 95 year old white women in wheel chairs being pulled aside in airports for extra screening; yet it's clear what race, age & sex the majority of our enemies are & that old woman doesn't fit the bill.

We have all this security that's costing us billions of dollars to keep out the "bad-guys" but millions of un-documented, un-screened aliens come across our southern border with help from Mexico; but it's racist to build a fence & station our military on the border.

We fight when we can with or without popular support from our "allies", some wars we fight in are short & luck is with us, others are not. Muslims in the former Yugoslavia that were being kicked around by the Serbs liked us for getting involved in the Balkans war, the last one I talked to thinks we are wrong for defending ourselves from the radical muslims though; even though the day I talked to him he had just come back from a funeral for several members of his family that had been found in a mass grave in Srebrenica, go figure. We helped out muslims effected by the tsunami without any regard for re-payment or for the safety of our personnel in areas they could have easily been over whelmed by sheer force of numbers & killed or taken hostage.

It seems to me the rest of the world forgets the good we do & that we care about them; but we also care about ourselves too.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2007, 09:59:15 AM »
batfink..  You need to read about the western American indians.  We played by their rules.  The ones who got screwed were the Eastern ones before there was  a United States of America.

I agree with brenden that we are teetering.. that we are selling out the founders to the pressure of overpopulation and the temptation to tell everyone what to do.. to micro manage... to nanny... and... more ominous.. to, build up the police state and the power of the police state.   How long before you can be imprisoned for not wearing your seatbelt or eating in your car?    How long before, like japan... we have no need for warrants or knocking on peoples doors before the police enter?   How soon military or police roadblocks?

lazs

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2007, 10:09:04 AM »
Al Jazzeerah is now reporting that Saddam's last meal request (which wasn't honored) of Pan Fried Penguin Medallions w/Pepper Encrusted Kangaroo Liver on bed of Hymalayan Lemon Grass was actually a delaying tactic scheme hatched by Saddam's daughter Raghed.  was anyone able to confirm this?  and why didn't the Iraqi government make an attempt to fufil this request or at the very least, find reasonable substitutions?
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2007, 10:41:13 AM »
Originally posted by Gunthr
Al Jazzeerah is now reporting that Saddam's last meal request (which wasn't honored) of Pan Fried Penguin Medallions w/Pepper Encrusted Kangaroo Liver on bed of Hymalayan Lemon Grass was actually a delaying tactic scheme hatched by Saddam's daughter Raghed?

And I thought that Dorcas Dingus was an unfortunate name.

Offline nexus69

• Copper Member
      • http://www.708th.com
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2007, 11:47:11 AM »
SADAM'S  video taken by me!
This should be proof enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqty3ZEcvHc

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2007, 12:20:05 PM »
brenjen, im glad you took the compliment as i intended it, and yes i agree that the most of the world fails to see the great and decent actions of the most powerfull of nations. we unfortunately seem to concentrate of the bad bits more than the good.

lazs, i admit i am rather gnorant about the difference between the many native indians and the history that surrounds them and the white settlers, i will endevour to read up and learn something.

as for the USA losing its grasp on reality, i think you guys have a good 200 years of room to mess around in before you even come close to being as screwed up as the rest of the world, especially the more powerfull european nations that have screwed up and showed poor form many times over thousands of years.

English history is commonly assumed to have started in 54BC, as the Romans landed for the first time and started to document the goings on of the many european tribes and races that had tried to call the little island thier kingdom. since then it has been more or less a downhill slope, imo.

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2007, 12:30:08 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV

as for the USA losing its grasp on reality, i think you guys have a good 200 years of room to mess around in before you even come close to being as screwed up as the rest of the world, especially the more powerfull european nations that have screwed up and showed poor form many times over thousands of years.

Unfortunately, things change and progress much faster today than they ever did in the past. A single screw up today will not only be televised throughout the civilized world within minutes, but the subsequent chain of events will unfold with equal speed, which can lead to things spiraling out of control pretty quickly. To make things worse, with modern communication and documentation, people tend to get very angry, very quickly. Ironically, the only thing that hasn't accelerated to the speed of light, it seems, is humanity's inclination to forget old grudges.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2007, 12:51:19 PM »
Like the King of Pop once lamented: We are Teh WOrld.......
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Saddam's not dead
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2007, 01:45:50 PM »
profound neubob, good post, i stand corrected.