Author Topic: Do you consider this acceptable?  (Read 4203 times)

Offline nexus69

• Copper Member
      • http://www.708th.com
Do you consider this acceptable?
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2007, 03:31:53 PM »
See Rule #5
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 03:57:51 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2007, 03:40:43 PM »
I really don't see the problem.

~AoM~

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2007, 03:52:22 PM »
LMAO
This thread has it all.
The split arena dead horse whine was the cherry on top.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl   LOLHROTFFPAOMS

Sure there was a hijack attemp by skyrock...  As well as a lame attempt at a BK bash.  This thread does have it all hahahahaha

What?!!! You got me mixed up with a Blue Knight or Husky01!

Offline GooseAW

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.chawks.com
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2007, 04:11:53 PM »
yawn.....

btw, loyalty is not a perception, it's a decision.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2007, 04:29:13 PM »
Originally posted by nexus69
See Rules #4, #5

Loyalty to a chess piece is almost laughable.  If half the squad goes Bishops and the other half goes Rooks to fight the Knights, how does this show a lack of loyalty towards your squadron?

ack-ack
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 04:42:52 PM by Skuzzy »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2007, 05:02:35 PM »
i shoot chutes too!.....there now this thread has everything.
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline DaPup

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2007, 05:14:01 PM »
Originally posted by GooseAW
yawn.....

btw, loyalty is not a perception, it's a decision.

I think perception would apply when talking about sides on an internet game. I would love for HiTech to just make them 1,2 and 3 and assign random at sign in and see the havoc on CH 200 hehe

p.s. SkyRock, you left out gangin' :D

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
Re: Do you consider this acceptable?
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2007, 06:19:28 PM »
Do you consider acceptable that  half of a squad goes to the rooks side and the other half goes bishop.  Just so they can annihilate the Knights, and their CO considers this side balancing.

Disclaimer:
The use ,reference, order and example of country names is pure unintentional

First off, The AK's did go on 2 different country's, But here is the kicker.  Half our squad in the beginning was fighting Rolling thunders squad which was my Half on rooks side.  The 2nd half was Bish fighting   Rooks .  After my first flight up against the Rolling Thunders, I then took my half of the squad to fight the other half (Rook/Bish Front).  I will say this that this flame war started before I even got to start my engine for first flight.  So all your talk about us fighting Knights on 2 different fronts is False!

We used this as a training for us AK's to learn eachothers moves without us knowing who it was.  Hense what we got out of it was learning who it was just by there style of flying making us understand when we are on the same side to Kick A_S.

Now for U Rolling Thunder squad, U guys need relax.  Like it was stated here many times, We don't need to cheat as u call it to take bases.  We get the job done when we want, how we want without being on 2 different countries.

Now if U want to continue this War between us here, U will be squelching me here to since u decided to bring it public on here.  Otherwise lets play nice, Shake hands and go kill something.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2007, 06:23:23 PM »
The AKs were vulching each other. I have film of it.

Now this thread has everything.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline nexus69

• Copper Member
      • http://www.708th.com
Re: Re: Do you consider this acceptable?
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2007, 07:13:01 PM »
Originally posted by AKDogg
First off, The AK's did go on 2 different country's, But here is the kicker.  Half our squad in the beginning was fighting Rolling thunders squad which was my Half on rooks side.  The 2nd half was Bish fighting   Rooks .  After my first flight up against the Rolling Thunders, I then took my half of the squad to fight the other half (Rook/Bish Front).  I will say this that this flame war started before I even got to start my engine for first flight.  So all your talk about us fighting Knights on 2 different fronts is False!

We used this as a training for us AK's to learn eachothers moves without us knowing who it was.  Hense what we got out of it was learning who it was just by there style of flying making us understand when we are on the same side to Kick A_S.

Now for U Rolling Thunder squad, U guys need relax.  Like it was stated here many times, We don't need to cheat as u call it to take bases.  We get the job done when we want, how we want without being on 2 different countries.

Now if U want to continue this War between us here, U will be squelching me here to since u decided to bring it public on here.  Otherwise lets play nice, Shake hands and go kill something.

Hmmmm?

I must be going senile.

1- I don't remember spelling, typing or referring to your squad.
2- I don't remember accusing you or your squad of cheating here.
3- I don't remember ever having or wanting a war with you or your squad.
4- My opinion does not represent the general opinion of my squad or any of it's individual members.
5- there is a disclaimer in the original post just to prevent this type of accusation

Please if anything of the above it is not true. Please quote it so it will refresh my mind.

It all started as a question to see the opinion of others.

It makes me laugh as to how people interpret what they read and how quickly they want blood.  I think that actually 3 people out of 50+ understood the question and responded in a logical, educated manner.  As for me I'll will let you all be.

Please do not loose sleep over this. It is not worth it.

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2007, 07:35:26 PM »
has anyone threatend to quit yet? i'm a bit late and don't feel like reading.
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2007, 08:24:15 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
The AKs were vulching each other. I have film of it.

Now this thread has everything.
Not quite.

Ahem . . .

What's with the .50 cals on the P-51's doing more damage than the 30mms on my K-4?!?!!!???!?!?!?  This game is so against anything German and so biased for Ami Iron!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:rofl
I'm sure we've missed something, but we have to be getting close.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2007, 08:44:37 PM »
Originally posted by mars01
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl   LOLHROTFFPAOMS

Sure there was a hijack attemp by skyrock...  As well as a lame attempt at a BK bash.  This thread does have it all hahahahaha

Mars, I respect you as a player and would never have but good words for you!   I did throw a BK taunt in there as there was some of that going on in days gone by.  Most of the BK's that I have come to know are, in my opinion, great opponents and respected parts of the community!  There are a few, (or at least they were BK's) though, as in any squad that would stink up an entire half of an arena!  I will be more specific next time as to avoid getting mud on folks like yourself!  

Mark:D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: Do you consider this acceptable?
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2007, 08:56:21 PM »
Hmmmm?

I must be going senile.

1- I don't remember spelling, typing or referring to your squad.
2- I don't remember accusing you or your squad of cheating here.
3- I don't remember ever having or wanting a war with you or your squad.
4- My opinion does not represent the general opinion of my squad or any of it's individual members.
5- there is a disclaimer in the original post just to prevent this type of accusation

Please if anything of the above it is not true. Please quote it so it will refresh my mind.

It all started as a question to see the opinion of others.

It makes me laugh as to how people interpret what they read and how quickly they want blood.  I think that actually 3 people out of 50+ understood the question and responded in a logical, educated manner.  As for me I'll will let you all be.

Please do not loose sleep over this. It is not worth it.

Here's how I "interpret" your question. Instead of coming out and stating how YOU feel....you tiptoe around the issue.....given just how much you've been "skuzzified" in this thread you obviously have some issues.

As a former AK I can tell you 1st hand that they are a fine bunch...and top to bottom as "talented" as any squad in the game. They have certainly done more for longer then any other squad (IMO) to try and balance sides. I think the majority of the "opinions" here support that. Regardless of what your "intentions" were/are the end result is a negative reflection on both you and your squad....not the AK's.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2007, 09:07:19 PM »
<- hates all chess pieces
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9