Author Topic: Scared Bishop's  (Read 4312 times)

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« on: March 20, 2007, 04:52:07 PM »
This funny stuff now.9 Bish runnin from just 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYW8rlR94ns

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
seemed they had bigger fish to fly than u and ur friend.. props to them for sticking with the mission at hand instead of pouncing on 1st thing they saw..

seemed more to me as if you we ignored more so than ran away from..
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 05:16:46 PM »
Funny.  All I see are a bunch of 109s on a mission of some kind bypassing two planes that did not present themselves as any threat.

But, if it makes you feel better to think they "ran" from your uber-leet piloting skills, suit yourself.:aok
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 05:23:37 PM »
Originally posted by E25280
Funny.  All I see are a bunch of 109s on a mission of some kind bypassing two planes that did not present themselves as any threat.

But, if it makes you feel better to think they "ran" from your uber-leet piloting skills, suit yourself.:aok

Funny that we are outnumbered & the LA-7 HO's.I thought a fighter sweep was a fighter sweep?

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 05:31:12 PM »
What proof have you that it was a "fighter sweep?"

The quality of the video is poor, and you never got close enough to see in any event, but were they heavy?  Porking mission, perhaps?  (Odd choice of plane for a porking mission, perhaps, but not unheard of.)
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 05:35:14 PM »
Originally posted by E25280
What proof have you that it was a "fighter sweep?"

The quality of the video is poor, and you never got close enough to see in any event, but were they heavy?  Porking mission, perhaps?  (Odd choice of plane for a porking mission, perhaps, but not unheard of.)

Traveling to a capped base to devulchify it?

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline quintv

• Copper Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 05:38:00 PM »
Do you honestly believe 9 guys were on comms saying, "Guys weve got two cons here with us, lets get the hell out of here!" ?

Something tells me not so much.

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 05:42:33 PM »
I am hoping to get at least 5 new excuses for bish runaway tactix.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 05:53:29 PM »
It dont look like you pressed the attack very hard.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 05:56:43 PM »
Question is why would anyone run from 1hunglo?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 06:01:49 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
Traveling to a capped base to devulchify it?

Bronk

WHAT BISHOPS NO FREKIN WAY MAN WE NOT ROOKS but i would have to agree with Bronk here DID I SAY THAT call the doctor
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 06:06:34 PM »
Low bro you single handedly dove in on some 109K4s and climbed back up to 3-4k above them i dont belive i saw you get one kill on that roller coaster ride of a video

i would have to agree with Challenge as well 9 109K4s very fast planes would run from a gang bang. i would belive that you and hellbent where ignored to stay on mission.

the LALA was an outsider that taged along a big group of planes in hope to get some free kills.

now this is in no way to slam or take away from yours and hellbents skills i am sure the two of you could have taken the 9 planes
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 06:06:39 PM »
Originally posted by Chalenge

Look at it again, you will see as i line up on 1 of them they all go the other way, or they try to HO.

LTARkils: You only get 65 rounds of 30mm in that K model so you have to make them count.As soon as i commit on 1 the others will move on me, have to stick & move in that situation.It's just typical that the bish dove down on the easier targets.

Last time i checked a Fighter Sweep mission was for sweeping an area and clearing it of all enemy planes, this must just be an example of how the Bishops' do it.

BTW: Kills are not what i am after in this GAME anymore.I am after the bomber formations up High, if i run into someone at High ALT that is doing the same thing as myself thats even better for it's turns into the second thing i look for in AH; the High ALT duel.The kind of Duel that lasts for more than 3 mins. and doesn't include HO-N-GO tactix and after it's over the front lobe of your head is pounding from the FUN.

:aok
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 06:13:48 PM by Sweet2th »

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 06:17:26 PM »
Originally posted by Chalenge

He might could have pressed the attack a smidge harder, but notice they are at Higher altitude.......... press it to hard and you be below the clouds !

and the La7 was out of its element that high, HO is about all it could do, rofl.....

if they ran away ( I really not a clue if they ran or not ) it was more than likely because everytime they tryed to YANK AND BANK they experienced the stall horn and buffet and lost E, so they  did the right thing and left......then again the ones that stayed could have said, "we'll take care of these 2, the rest of ya carry on with the plan"......who knows? does it matter?

dogfighting above 20k vs dogfighting below 10k is as different as  salt & pepper....

the  clip shows that the enemy did not have a good hold on High alt fighting/flying and it shows that 1HungLo  and helbent did........

my take of it anyhow........

edit: geez I typed tooooo slowwwww didn't see where anyone had mentioned the High Alt, dangit hunglo beat me to it....:p
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »
I'll go ahead and drop this

here..

yall have fun now ya heah?
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute