Author Topic: Scared Bishop's  (Read 4310 times)

Offline Warchief

• Copper Member
      • http://
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2007, 02:21:00 AM »
OK if this is suppose to be a follow on to the Bish running it dont look like to me. Now i Have flown against Helbent and I know he is a descent stick. You should be thankful he was there to bail you out cause if not SirNuke would have whiped the floor with you as evident form your own film. You have yet to prove the Bish running and if this film proofs anything then it would be your werent a real threat to the Bish Mission and no wonder you were ignored.

Offline BBBB

• Nickel Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2007, 02:31:14 AM »
Honestly..please stop..my side hurts from laughing. Wtf..you were 400 out in the slot for for 26 seconds and couldnt make the kill..your aim is bad. You are lucky it was three to one odds..one on one you would have been a dead duck. You posted a video of you missing and someone else making a kill to boost your own ego..now that is classic.  :aok

-BB

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2007, 06:44:32 AM »
Cool am on Youtube ! I really doubt that was me thougt, and my film is better ! nah :P
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 06:48:18 AM by Noir »
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2007, 08:22:50 AM »
Originally posted by Noir
Cool am on Youtube ! I really doubt that was me thougt, and my film is better ! nah :P

That was you, if you want i'll email you the entire film?

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2007, 08:24:16 AM »
Originally posted by BBBB
Honestly..please stop..my side hurts from laughing. Wtf..you were 400 out in the slot for for 26 seconds and couldnt make the kill..your aim is bad. You are lucky it was three to one odds..one on one you would have been a dead duck. You posted a video of you missing and someone else making a kill to boost your own ego..now that is classic.  :aok

-BB

You keep thinkin that:aok

when you fly the K it's cannon must be accurate all of the sudden at 400 Yards?

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2007, 08:26:05 AM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
:huh

what is your point here???  

1.   sirnuke is at 3 to 1 odds...

The other plane is a Babyseal and he is over 3.5 yards away, nice try though.

In reality you'll see me look back for a second to see helbent's distance from myself, then you'll see me sucker him into the move.

WORKX every time.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 08:30:38 AM by Sweet2th »

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2007, 08:52:12 AM »
Originally posted by Sweet2th
I have edited the last part of the flight from that day.At this point Helbent has picked him a target which happens to be Sirnuke3.

This brief film will is a perfect example of what you see in the MA today.

Enjoy it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-MWV--TD4

That was an example of a 109 sprayin' and prayin' from 600-400K out and then letting the better pilot finish something he couldn't do.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2007, 09:05:34 AM »
Originally posted by Sweet2th
The other plane is a Babyseal and he is over 3.5 yards away, nice try though.

In reality you'll see me look back for a second to see helbent's distance from myself, then you'll see me sucker him into the move.

WORKX every time.

Go back to the H2H Arena.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2007, 09:21:13 AM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
:huh

3.   you perform a move that is so bad there is no ACM name for it except the "Don't EVER do this when you are 400 yards off of someone's six" maneuver.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

It looked to me like, after spraying and praying from 400 without a single hit he went from hunter to hunted with that "move"... works every time :rofl :rofl :rofl   Then a real pilot came in for the quick kill.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2007, 10:15:23 AM »
Watch this 3v1...I shot all my ammo and missed, I didn't get the kill the good stick did.

I r uber!!!!

:rofl

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2007, 06:45:43 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
That was an example of a 109 sprayin' and prayin' from 600-400K out and then letting the better pilot finish something he couldn't do.

I know this will be hard for some of you HO-N-GO types to believe, but i did all that on purpose.All Sirnuke3 was gonna do was RUN, like about 85%  of the players in the MA do these days.It's simple really, your wingman must be atleast 1.5 from you when you turn around to show  the run away bish your six, every time they will follow you it's just a matter of getting them in real close so they get target locked and forget the wingman.Ofcourse none of you would know that because it's not a vulch or a cherry pick.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 06:49:46 PM by Sweet2th »

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2007, 06:52:57 PM »
Originally posted by Shamus
Watch this 3v1...I shot all my ammo and missed, I didn't get the kill the good stick did.

I r uber!!!!

:rofl

shamus

yea the 3rd player was on the deck, whilst we were at 10-K plus.

Ya'll better pay attention to that 2nd film i posted or else you might get done like that.

I didn't get the kill the good stick did.

That was the whole point.I had 2 kills, helbent had 1.I was setting up his other kill.

Do any of you on here think about others or is just yerselves when your playin this game?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2007, 06:58:57 PM »
Go back to the H2H arenas.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2007, 07:30:27 PM »
I was up a few nights ago and the rooks kept flying bombers over one of our bases on the Baltic map.  I decided to up a Ta152 and go do some hunting.

I was flying along toward Rookland at 20K when I noticed a dot at my 11 o'clock at 23-24K.  I turned toward it and hit WEP in max climb.

As I leveled and came in range I noticed it was a 109K4.  We engaged and after a few turns he broke off and started running for Rookland.  I started to pursue but hadn't loaded a great deal of fuel and noticed I was running low so I turned for home.  As soon as I did I saw the K4 closing on my six.

I turned back toward him and, after one turn he started to dive and run for home again.  I pursued briefly then turned back for home again.  Again he was soon closing on my six.

I turned back to him a third time.  This time we made about two turns and as he broke to run for the third time I boke into a dive for home (about a sector and a half away), WEP on.

I typed on 200... "K4, make up your mind, either fight or run".  No response.

Looking back again he was 5K back holding on my six.  After a bit he was 5.5K then finally turned away unable to catch me.

I landed with 1 minute of fuel remaining.

The whole time this was happening all I could think of was that it was 1Hungloe I was (dueling?) with.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Scared Bishop's
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2007, 08:52:13 PM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
I was up a few nights ago and the rooks kept flying bombers over one of our bases on the Baltic map.  I decided to up a Ta152 and go do some hunting.

I was flying along toward Rookland at 20K when I noticed a dot at my 11 o'clock at 23-24K.  I turned toward it and hit WEP in max climb.

As I leveled and came in range I noticed it was a 109K4.  We engaged and after a few turns he broke off and started running for Rookland.  I started to pursue but hadn't loaded a great deal of fuel and noticed I was running low so I turned for home.  As soon as I did I saw the K4 closing on my six.

I turned back toward him and, after one turn he started to dive and run for home again.  I pursued briefly then turned back for home again.  Again he was soon closing on my six.

I turned back to him a third time.  This time we made about two turns and as he broke to run for the third time I boke into a dive for home (about a sector and a half away), WEP on.

I typed on 200... "K4, make up your mind, either fight or run".  No response.

Looking back again he was 5K back holding on my six.  After a bit he was 5.5K then finally turned away unable to catch me.

I landed with 1 minute of fuel remaining.

The whole time this was happening all I could think of was that it was 1Hungloe I was (dueling?) with.

I havn't been on the last 3 days at all, been  workin alot of overtime(for a new telescope) so it wasn't me.

1.I always fly with a wingman, Warloc once told me that a person who fly's alone , Dies alone.

2.I don't runaway(extend) , i sucker people onto my six to do what you saw in the film above.