• FlameWarriors
Vets
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2007, 04:05:45 PM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
Please go read Kweassa's second post further down this thread:

http://forums.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=201617

Here's a small excerpt regarding vets:

Originally posted by Kweassa

1) None of them appear at a disadvantaged front.
2) None of them try their "fly inferior planes and land two-digit kills" stunt in such fronts.
3) None of them help their countrymates.
4) They are first to dive to an opportunity and also the first to run when things start to go bad.
5) All of them hide the above facts.

Honestly BaldEagle, who gives a flying rat's arse what Kweassa thinks about how others fly?  Why are you letting this get to you?  If you fly like he describes, so what?  If you don't fly like he describes, so what?  If you have fun flying the way you do, that's great!  That's what this game is ultimately about, it's about having fun and not caring what the twits say.

Fly what you want, how you want.  Have fun.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
Vets
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2007, 04:07:06 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Honestly BaldEagle, who gives a flying rat's arse what Kweassa thinks about how others fly?  Why are you letting this get to you?  If you fly like he describes, so what?  If you don't fly like he describes, so what?  If you have fun flying the way you do, that's great!  That's what this game is ultimately about, it's about having fun and not caring what the twits say.

Fly what you want, how you want.  Have fun.

ack-ack

you only posted that because you are the exact person he is describing. :p

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Vets
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2007, 04:13:07 PM »
If I am, so be it.  At least I'm having fun, unlike Kweassa.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Vets
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2007, 04:13:17 PM »
That's because the rare moments I'm online these days, I'm so busy getting shot down in the darkest corners of the world, that my own burnt carcass piled up would be higher than the Himalayas. Look for the lone 109 or a Ki-84 in the baddest situation possible and then you'd find me, for about a minute and half, until I get shot down and can't get up again because of the gaggles of laser-guided bomber tards shutting my airfield down.

Does this somehow qualify you as a better pilot?  Where does this give you the right to pontificate about other pilots habits as if your own habits somehow are nobler and require more skill? Any blind person can up from a vulched field continuously and get a kill every 15 minutes or so.  Heck, you could do better than that off proxies from augers  without ever trying to take off. So how do you somehow rate as some person in a position to be critical of others simply because you provide vulch fodder for the hordes?

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Vets
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2007, 05:00:31 PM »
Originally posted by SteveBailey
So how do you somehow rate as some person in a position to be critical of others simply because you provide vulch fodder for the hordes?
Vulch fodder for vets.  Lets not lose the correct terminology.

:D   Just kidding!

Oh, and what AKAK said:
Fly what you want, how you want. Have fun.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Vets
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2007, 09:18:15 PM »
Man, what happened to this place.  LOLH

Kweassa grand standing, people saying good things about skyrock and I even think I saw a "Shane" post.  It's gotta be an imposter.  I had to check the date on the post twice lolh.

Classic Cherry Picker bait, love it!!!!

carry on...  LOL:rofl :rofl

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
Vets
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2007, 09:29:50 PM »
Originally posted by mars01
Man, what happened to this place.  LOLH

Kweassa grand standing, people saying good things about skyrock and I even think I saw a "Shane" post.  It's gotta be an imposter.  I had to check the date on the post twice lolh.

Classic Cherry Picker bait, love it!!!!

Open forum season .
To purchase a ticket you need one ego and a key board .

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Vets
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2007, 09:36:27 PM »
Originally posted by mars01

Be quiet, you cherry picker.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Vets
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2007, 09:40:25 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
(yes its a him)...

Not so much.

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Vets
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2007, 11:32:50 PM »
Does this somehow qualify you as a better pilot? Where does this give you the right to pontificate about other pilots habits as if your own habits somehow are nobler and require more skill?

Maybe you read the context as being "more noble" and "requires more skill" because some part of you inside thinks it actually is. I certainly don't, nor have I ever implied such.

Any blind person can up from a vulched field continuously and get a kill every 15 minutes or so. Heck, you could do better than that off proxies from augers without ever trying to take off. So how do you somehow rate as some person in a position to be critical of others simply because you provide vulch fodder for the hordes?

No. I somehow rate as some person in a position to be critical of others because simply I am there, and they are not.

I criticize them of being bellicose idiots because according to my own experience, I've seen none of the most loud-mouthed self-styled "l33T" idiots ever show face under circumstances where they can actually prove they are capable of doing more than just shooting tons of fish in the barrel in the easiest parts of the map.

Like you said, any bozo can up from a vulched field and get a kill every 15 minutes or so. It just so happens I enjoy trying to squirm and survive under those bad conditions.

Unfortunately, the "vet" idiots claim that they can take on multiple enemies, fight 4~5 bad guys to a stand still, use the super-duper ACM crap to overshoot every doofus behind them, and shoot the "n00b suckers" down every 2 minutes of their engagement time. Wow, geez, what an amazing feat of skill. Let's see them prove themselves true in the parts of the map I fly in. If we had about 3 of them "vets" around in where I fly at, we'd probably able to halt the entire enemy advance with just 4~5 pilots.

But then again, despite all their "vet-talk", none of them ever show up.

Hence, "I am there, they are not."  I am in a position to criticize them of embellishment, exaggeration, hypocrisy, and being cherrypicking tardlets who just likes to pretend that they are distinguishably different than any one of those n00bs and average joes of the MA they are so keen to ridicule and laugh at.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 11:35:16 PM by Kweassa »

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Vets
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2007, 11:40:18 PM »
Maybe you read the context as being "more noble" and "requires more skill" because some part of you inside thinks it actually is. I certainly don't, nor have I ever implied such.

No. I somehow rate as some person in a position to be critical of others because simply I am there, and they are not.

I criticize them of being bellicose idiots because according to my own experience, I've seen none of the most loud-mouthed self-styled "l33T" idiots ever show face under circumstances where they can actually prove they are capable of doing more than just shooting tons of fish in the barrel in the easiest parts of the map.

Like you said, any bozo can up from a vulched field and get a kill every 15 minutes or so. It just so happens I enjoy trying to squirm and survive under those bad conditions.

Unfortunately, the "vet" idiots claim that they can take on multiple enemies, fight 4~5 bad guys to a stand still, use the super-duper ACM crap to overshoot every doofus behind them, and shoot the "n00b suckers" down every 2 minutes of their engagement time. Wow, geez, what an amazing feat of skill. Let's see them prove themselves true in the parts of the map I fly in. If we had about 3 of them "vets" around in where I fly at, we'd probably able to halt the entire enemy advance with just 4~5 pilots.

But then again, despite all their "vet-talk", none of them ever show up.

Hence, "I am there, they are not."  I am in a position to criticize them of embellishment, exaggeration, hypocrisy, and being cherrypicking tardlets who just likes to pretend that they are distinguishably different than any one of those n00bs and average joes of the MA they are so keen to ridicule and laugh at.

Rebuttal in film.

Hurricane IIC

Not me as I am not in the same zip code at the person in this film.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
Vets
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2007, 12:19:35 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
SkyRock<---owns Vets!  

If I still had a PC (that isn't broken), I'd log in and slaughter you for that comment :cool:

You know it, too :aok
Army of Muppets

Offline Stoney74

• Silver Member
Vets
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2007, 12:36:11 AM »

But isn't this exactly what you're doing here?  You act like we should give you the AH Medal of Honor for throwing yourself in between the enemy and our women and children.  

Just because they aren't "there" does not devalue their skills, or worth to the game.  The MA is a no-holds-barred, WWE ring, with no-mans land in between the fields.  How someone decides to play the game and manage that environment is a choice, renewed every month when the $15 is sent to HTC, that they are entitled to.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Vets
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2007, 12:39:25 AM »
I'd like to take this time to confess.

It was me.....I'm the vet that refuses to fly under those conditions.  I can barely fight my way out of a wet paper bag, but I do like to type and to do all that typing I need to be away from the fight.

Nothing worse then dying while typing.

But despite my misdeeds I still refuse to quit!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 01:15:20 AM by Guppy35 »
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Vets
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2007, 01:16:46 AM »
Originally posted by wetrat
If I still had a PC (that isn't broken), I'd log in and slaughter you for that comment :cool:

You know it, too :aok

Not any more!  hee hee  I been practicing!:D
Now hurry up and get a comp working! :aok

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"