Author Topic: Zip code number guys  (Read 2002 times)

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Zip code number guys
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2007, 03:59:18 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
It's been posted many times.

"I put on my wizard hat and robe."

Now THAT'S a classic.

Offline DogFart

• Zinc Member
Zip code number guys
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2007, 04:48:04 PM »
my wife said i smell worse than the dog.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: Zip code number guys
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2007, 07:47:33 PM »
Originally posted by yanksfan
After d/loading the game it was time to play. but no, whats this, you must pick a name, So I tryed my name, but this didn't sound like a wise idea, who knows the freaks and nair do wells that may wish to know my name for some evil purpose.  So what to call myself, looking down pondering the question I noticed my socks, i often wear them, hmmmm "socks", hmm no, maybe "SOX", yeah ,cool, No!SOX sounds to much like SUC"S and even thou it may be a true statement that i do suck at this game, no, people will asume i'm some kinda chicago or worse yet boston fan, hmmmm! Fan, hmmmm fan is good, but some how incomplete, i like to wear socks but can't use that, hmmm, i like pants too, and often wear them, "Pantsfan", hmmm No!

:rofl :rofl :rofl
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Zip code number guys
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2007, 08:08:10 PM »
One time, at band camp.....

But seriously, one time I was texting a numbers guy the same message, and to prove how easy it was, I rattled off about 5 good names off the top of my head. One of them was KillinU. Now, the guy I was talkin too didnt take any of my suggested names, but someone else did :D.

GunninU
BlastinU
IkiilU
ThatGuy
ThisGuy
OtherGuy

its real easy.......

for me anyway
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
Zip code number guys
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2007, 08:43:35 PM »
Well i havent seen it yet. :furious

Thats one of TEH funniest things ive seen on here :aok :aok
That was awesome!! LMAO :rofl

I was havin trouble gettin a name while furiously wanting in the main.  Thought about how I flew an airplane my first go-round in AH and came up with what you see here, it took so I took off with it.
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Zip code number guys
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2007, 09:14:53 PM »
i almost was called "joystick"

but i went for the other hand instead.:aok
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Zip code number guys
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2007, 10:05:57 PM »
Originally posted by scottydawg
Now THAT'S a classic.

"SAY IT!!!"
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Zip code number guys
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2007, 12:01:01 AM »
My name is actually a total chance. I got the internet when I was about 5 and started playing Runescape as "travola" (being named Travis). On other sites, I started calling myself travolaonrunescape. Typing that every time I logged in somewhere was a real pain.

I decided to branch out into the world of AIM (AOL Instant Messaging). Piss people off without the need of a character, you see. Being tired of travolaonrunescape giving me carpal tunnel, I went for something even longer. Hey, I'm 6. ...... Shut up. Anyway, I typed in something like

Oo oO Oo oO ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now, that probably looks like just a bunch of Os and Zs. I based it off the "internet smilie face" thingies O.o o.O and O.O with ZzZzZzZzZ as snoring. Was supposed to be some guy like, "Hmmm. Hmm. Nope, nothing. *sleep* *REALLY AWAKE!*"

Being somewhere around a googleplex characters long, AIM rejected it and gave the old list of "Hey retard, pick one of these." Right in the middle was OOZ662. And hence OOZ (known as Ozz to the AHers that can't read) was born.

Ahhh, the mind of a kindergartener.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Zip code number guys
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2007, 12:54:28 AM »
Originally posted by 1Boner
i almost was called "joystick"

but i went for the other hand instead.:aok

:rofl :rofl :rofl

One of the funniest threads I've seen here in a long time.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.