Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 18781 times)

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #300 on: May 11, 2007, 06:46:28 AM »
i am really having to bite my tongue here...your c.o. and i have been setting this up for 2 weeks....you guys have been whining that we are "scared" to fight you....and NOW you are already making excuses about how whoever wins is the best "picker"...:lol

the concept of squad vs squad is wingman tatics, merge tactics and cooperation...simulates the MA (where your c.o. and you guys supposedly pwn us)

:rofl

but look...im not worried about you guys in any form...if you want to change this to a duel off then no set time is needed..post your reps and we will set up a duel ladder and find each other and post your score...not really a squad duel though...:rolleyes:
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #301 on: May 11, 2007, 06:55:49 AM »
I believe this "duel that will probably never happen" should either be ignored or taken to PM's.   If excuses are all that can be mustered, that is sad.    

Storch and Falcnwng, I've never had a problem with either of you.   Storch, DA them, you wanted to, do it.   This "duel" should happen because of the last 8 months or so in game has been laced with so much poison, Dow Chemical added another shift to production.  

That's all I'm saying.   Hate me, flog me, etc.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #302 on: May 11, 2007, 08:09:53 AM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
i am really having to bite my tongue here...your c.o. and i have been setting this up for 2 weeks....you guys have been whining that we are "scared" to fight you....and NOW you are already making excuses about how whoever wins is the best "picker"...:lol

Sure does sound that way. Just sayin'.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Falcnwng
« Reply #303 on: May 11, 2007, 08:40:46 AM »
Originally posted by KONG1
What Falc's saying is: we're not better fighters but we think we're better pickers.  

This is nothing for you to worry about, Kong.  After flying with and against JG54 in the AvA, I can say that I have encountered no squad that has a leg up on yours in the picking category.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
Falcnwng
« Reply #304 on: May 11, 2007, 10:01:11 AM »
I wish i had AH i would love to participate in a squad v squad duel fighty thing.

I have a job lined up over the summer so i'll be able to afford the net...yay!:rofl  

Do we still have gay fridays falc?
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #305 on: May 11, 2007, 10:20:52 AM »
Originally posted by E25280
This is nothing for you to worry about, Kong.  After flying with and against JG54 in the AvA, I can say that I have encountered no squad that has a leg up on yours in the picking category.
Yeah, I was thinking that when I typed it but I didn't want to brag.:D
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #306 on: May 11, 2007, 10:22:44 AM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING

the concept of squad vs squad is wingman tatics, merge tactics and cooperation...simulates the MA (where your c.o. and you guys supposedly pwn us)

but look...im not worried about you guys in any form...if you want to change this to a duel off then no set time is needed..post your reps and we will set up a duel ladder and find each other and post your score...not really a squad duel though...:rolleyes:

I will fight any way just sying a big furball inst going to real fun. And as I said earlier Im not 100% sure if I can make it tonight. And yes this looks like its going to be a pick-a-thon and not a real "duel", but what ever you guys want.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grnherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #307 on: May 11, 2007, 10:24:14 AM »
Originally posted by E25280

GET you are hear by baned from the AvA!! No more OM kills for you apck your stuff and leave!:p
JG 54 "Grnherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #308 on: May 11, 2007, 10:48:37 AM »
Impressive. 13 pages and nothing's happened yet.

As an uninvolved observer, it seems to me that the KOTH rule suggestion is excellent. Those rules have been field tested forever, and most guys who go there say that KOTH is the best fighting environment in AH.

Also, I seem to remember that the 4v4, 5v5 setup was pretty much OK'd by the principals at the start. In an old style duel of honor, the seconds are supposed to confine themselves to arranging the schedule and making sure medical attention is available. (In this case, that might be confined to pre-programming whine macros for 200)
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #309 on: May 11, 2007, 11:00:13 AM »
I'v never been in a "squad duel" and didnt know if it was a furball or five 1v1s. Ill may not like it but Ill fly almost anything. But may I please ask that none of the planes that we pick are spitfires. I hate them and never fly them. (sept the seafire off CVs becuase theres nothing else with good cannons other then zeros and the Chog)
JG 54 "Grnherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #310 on: May 11, 2007, 11:23:47 AM »
Originally posted by Lye-El
Sure does sound that way. Just sayin'.

huh?  how can you be a picker in coalt same plane same numbers fights?  so any multiplane dogfight in ww2 involved pickers??

again ill bite my tongue and sit back in amazement...though i guess this shows that anybody that wants to whine can invent an inequality..

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #311 on: May 11, 2007, 11:25:24 AM »
Originally posted by thrila
I wish i had AH i would love to participate in a squad v squad duel fighty thing.

I have a job lined up over the summer so i'll be able to afford the net...yay!:rofl  

Do we still have gay fridays falc?

hehe thrila..i have spot saved for ya (in front of me of course)...

hurry back bro
falc

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #312 on: May 11, 2007, 11:29:01 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
I'v never been in a "squad duel" and didnt know if it was a furball or five 1v1s. Ill may not like it but Ill fly almost anything. But may I please ask that none of the planes that we pick are spitfires. I hate them and never fly them. (sept the seafire off CVs becuase theres nothing else with good cannons other then zeros and the Chog)

ummm...when you guys choose the plane you can choose whatever you want and when we choose we too will not be limited....not sure how that could be possibly unfair to anyone (you can check my stats to see how often i fly a 109 (never)) but i suspect that will be  a plane on the plate...

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #313 on: May 11, 2007, 11:58:07 AM »
Falc, you just don't get it.

We don't have a c. o., we aren't organized, we are best described as a rabble. You have to deal with us as what we are, individuals. We really don't employ any tactics, we don't gather in the tower to up in force, and Storch can't herd cats any better than anyone else.

I glean from your writings that you want to emulate the MA with the same planes, even numbers, controlled circumstances, and....I'm sorry...laughing so hard it hurts...can't finish this paragraph...excuse me...be right back.

Look it's simple. If you want to fight us just catch a bunch of us on sometime and we'll gladly go do any kind of controlled circumstance, duely thing you want. Better yet start spending a little time in AvA, come in on Thursdays with the Mutts, Chickentails, and Gumfights.  We do make some effort to congregate on those days.  A couple times a month you may find 5 or 6 of us on at the same time and we'll go do whatever kind of fight you want, so you can prove whatever it is your trying prove.
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #314 on: May 11, 2007, 11:58:53 AM »
Originally posted by Simaril
Impressive. 13 pages and nothing's happened yet.

I tried...

but all i succeeded in doing was getting a lot of pissed off BOPs challenging ME to duels :D
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --