Author Topic: Beating a dead horse.....  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Beating a dead horse.....
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2007, 07:25:21 AM »
Originally posted by Guppy35

to help the cause, which is to build up the AvA population.  

This will never happen Guppy......ever.Many have tryed to draw crowds in the AvA with different advertisements(FREE 262's etc.) and when they come in they get what you just described.Now keep in mind when i get someone to come into the AvA i  am telling them that they will usually find a fair fight in that arena , unlike what they find in the MA's and they go to the AvA as fast as they possibly can.

When i talk to most of these people after thier AvA experience they say that they prolly won't be coming back into that arena, which is very sad to hear from other players because it can be a very fun arena with the right people involved.:aok

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2007, 04:40:19 PM »
Free La5s and Woobiecanes. I gotta try to get there soon. Hope some of y'all are there!
325th Checkertails

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2007, 05:59:10 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
I know I for one have enjoyed the fights and great attitude in there the past few weeks.  Contrary to how some may think. I believe how we conduct ourselves in the arena and how that is perceived has a great impact upon the "health" of the community.  If people are really truly committed to rebuilding this arena that is something they must always keep in mind.  A strong community will be our biggest draw over the MA.

:aok
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute