Author Topic: Language,inappropriate text,kids online  (Read 7798 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Language,inappropriate text,kids online
« Reply #195 on: June 12, 2007, 01:14:52 PM »
Originally posted by kennyhayes
YEAH IT IS UN ACCEPTABLE!

So is your spelling.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline xBishsquaddie

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #196 on: June 16, 2007, 08:32:49 AM »
I am pleased to say the message must be having an impact.  I have noticed quite a difference on squad channel without the profanity etc...  Sincere thanks.

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #197 on: June 16, 2007, 08:45:43 AM »
Originally posted by xBishsquaddie
I am pleased to say the message must be having an impact.  I have noticed quite a difference on squad channel without the profanity etc...  Sincere thanks.

You just might be listening to the wrong channel as I haven't and continue to spout whatever I feel the need to and so are the others.  Get a frigging life looser as nobody really cares that your feelings were hurt and have had to degress into a flaming idiot in here because somebody says things you don't want to hear.  You just ain't tuned to our channel or you are just so full of crap that you hear what you want to hear.

...nuff said

Yours in disgust...
Jay
awDoc1
BoPtards Inc.
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #198 on: June 16, 2007, 09:54:10 AM »
Hmmm, sounds like the Muppets need to use the BOP channel for a few days. :t
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #199 on: June 16, 2007, 11:16:11 AM »
Originally posted by Xargos
Hmmm, sounds like the Muppets need to use the BOP channel for a few days. :t

Me and Scot12b would get their channel banned!  :D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
« Reply #200 on: June 16, 2007, 01:30:44 PM »
So the jist is you belong to a squad that obsessively curses and probably throws homosexual type male bonding comments out about every 2 minutes and it gets less funny after the tenth comment in 11 minutes every squad night..
 Its really simple.... leave the squad... It worked for me... There are players in the game whom show a level of maturity way above your normal foul mouthed attention potatos that you mentioned...
 You don't have to put up with it.... really... move on...
The foul mouth group will be here shortly to chest puff over my comment...enjoy!

Ikon

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #201 on: June 16, 2007, 02:13:32 PM »
Originally posted by T0J0
So the jist is you belong to a squad that obsessively curses and probably throws homosexual type male bonding comments out about every 2 minutes and it gets less funny after the tenth comment in 11 minutes every squad night..
 Its really simple.... leave the squad... It worked for me... There are players in the game whom show a level of maturity way above your normal foul mouthed attention potatos that you mentioned...
The foul mouth group will be here shortly to chest puff over my comment...enjoy!

Ikon

I,m pretty sure he already left the squad.

Hence the name XBishsquadie.

But he still obviously "checks up on us" on a channel that he already knows will "offend" him.

your foul mouthed, attention potato,

Boner:cool:
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: June 16, 2007, 02:16:15 PM »
Originally posted by T0J0

Ikon

No...no...i think you pretty much nailed the context of our squad channel...and i think you nailed the right response...just leave...quietly preferably...and find a group of folks who have had themselves castrated and force fed estrogens until their male parts sucked up inside their bodies and were replaced by the female versions....and tune their channel:aok
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 02:19:10 PM by FALCONWING »
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline ddoug

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #203 on: June 18, 2007, 12:57:04 AM »
Maybe we need an Aces HighSwear Jar

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #204 on: June 18, 2007, 05:52:41 AM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
No...no...i think you pretty much nailed the context of our squad channel...and i think you nailed the right response...just leave...quietly preferably...and find a group of folks who have had themselves castrated and force fed estrogens until their male parts sucked up inside their bodies and were replaced by the female versions....and tune their channel:aok
I've always found myself laughing my collective arse off when winging with the BoP's.   I'm often causing excessive laughter on it as well.  <> Bop's, and do not change a thing.

Your AH2 Anti-Christ attention potato,

Karaya

PS - The problem is there are too many "two-faced holier than thou" people that play this game.   They'll go into the MA's and demand "no cussing", but they litter the BBS with it.    Pick one.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 06:50:27 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #205 on: June 18, 2007, 07:05:25 AM »
Originally posted by ddoug
Maybe we need an Aces HighSwear Jar

Very funny but ya know, ****in' Skuzzy would keep all the ********* money in Grapevine and spend it on a bunch of ****. :D

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #206 on: June 18, 2007, 07:21:52 AM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING

So, in your view, the entire basis of masculinity is cussing?

Personally, I find much more....productive..... ways to use the testosterone! (By the way, hope you had a happy fathers' day!)
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #207 on: June 18, 2007, 01:08:40 PM »
Originally posted by Simaril
So, in your view, the entire basis of masculinity is cussing?

Personally, I find much more....productive..... ways to use the testosterone! (By the way, hope you had a happy fathers' day!)

Sim why you starting in on us? You know us better then that....

Of course i am not an advocate of cussing...but i also think that our ch is not unlike most squad channels in this game...i was more referring to the censors who seem to brand us because we have typical guy comments and humor...

as many know, i have taken aside squad members who seem "out of control" and asked them to tone it down...some i have asked to leave if they are upsetting others...

and i am not above a raunchy joke or cuss word either so i dont mean to be a hypocrite....

as you and all reading this know...this is not about cussing..this is about another lame attempt to denigrate a great group of guys who like to fly under the collective name "Birds of Prey" and to hurt our squad...

my thanks to those who may not often agree with me about tactics or strategy but have defended us on this thread...we may be many things but the last thing we are is "immoral":aok
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #208 on: June 18, 2007, 01:52:16 PM »
Now how about those squeakers who most likely not even 16 swearing. :rolleyes:
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #209 on: June 18, 2007, 03:36:53 PM »
If you don't like it don't tune to that channel or detune from it, there that was a hard solution.
BTW if they don't like it it doesn't take a genius to work out they can leave the squad then they, and the Squad will be much happier. This is of course presuming that Falc isn't using strong arm tactics to make these people stay with the BOP's.