Author Topic: Evenhaim answer  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 04:25:42 AM »
well, i personally think it's very silly to blame the jews for jesus's death, seeing as it was meant to happen right? if god had sent jesus to be a sacrifice or whatever, it's hardly fair that jewish people get the rap for technically doing what they were meant to do...

all religions have huge weaknesses, even christianity, with the enforced catholic dogma and segregation that jesus himself detested (ala the veil being broken at crucifiction, etc.), which the jews also slipped into during the roman era. and well, islam has had some pretty bad things done in it's name too.

the fact of the matter is, when someone is controlled by their religion so tightly that their faith is not their own, but the religion's that they so willingly follow, religion is a bad thing. people forget what it's all about and use it as an instrument of power.

if you've got faith in god, great, but let it be your own, and never persecute those with their own faith too. it's hardly 'what jesus would do'.

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2007, 06:54:24 AM »
mmm stake and beer i love this

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2007, 10:30:55 AM »
Originally posted by megadud
mmm stake and beer i love this

chuck me a cold one dud :)

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2007, 01:39:21 PM »
Jews were persecuted and hated long before Christ ever came along.  

Anyone have a Ham's for me?

:noid

Offline louman

• Copper Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »
"people forget what it's all about and use it as an instrument of power." AMEN!  Religion is what you are left with when the real "man of God" is no longer around.  People write down what he said....but don't really understand  the meaning anymore.... because there is no direct connecton to that person that was connected to God from within himself. People parrot verse and chapter ....but do not understand what they are saying when they are saying it.  Bud Anderson....a great fighter pilot  described a famous dogfight that he had.  He said most of the German pilots were after the bombers....they didnt want to mix it up with the american fighters...normally.  But that day they came in ...four ME109's and they wanted to fight!  What insued was one of the greatest dogfights of the second world war and the most difficult one of Andersons career.  The leader of the german pilots was obviously an experienced vet....and had guts.  Anderson said he always wondered if someone got on his 6 if he would run or fight....he fought...he said "you don't have it all figured out....you work it out as you go along".  Takes a lot of faith in yourself and in your airplane.  That day  he was the best pilot in the best plane and he won the struggle over life and death.  In a dogfight or in life.....you can't read a book or listen to talk....you have to keep it real......and find the Truth within yourself.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 04:09:11 PM by louman »

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2007, 04:48:31 PM »
you are a tool louman

<> E
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 05:46:04 PM »
i dont know where you learn history but those books might have a flaw, and know we dont have a blindspot you do, that is towards accepting others beliefs >end rant

all and good night
ratt
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline louman

• Copper Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 03:29:23 PM »
First of all.....Jesus was a Jew......He was brought before the Jewish religious and civil rulers....falsely charged and found guilty.  The Jews being a conquered nation at the time could not put him to death legally....Only the Roman authoritys could....and did!  It is the Romans who killed jesus....but only because they wanted to passify the Jews...and maintain order.  This does  not excuse the Jews....Who when they face the judgement day will have to answer for his blood!  One last thought.  God forgives everyone ......even you Evenhaim.......But He saves only those who believe that Jesus is the Messiah.  May God grant you someday to see that fact....for only then will you obtain the grace by which you will be able to enter into the kingdom of God.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 04:37:07 PM by louman »

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 03:37:18 PM »
Originally posted by RATTFINK
you are a tool louman

<> E

and there's the proof.  :huh
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 03:37:52 PM »
Originally posted by louman
First of all.....Jesus was a Jew......He was brought before the Jewish religeous and civil rulers....falsely charged and found guilty.  The Jews being a conquered nation at the time could not put him to death legally....Only the Roman authoritys could....and did!  It is the Romans who killed jesus....but only because they wanted to passify the Jews...and maintain order.  This does  not excuse the Jews....Who when they face the judgement day will have to answer for his blood!  One last thought.  God forgives everyone ......even you Evenhaim.......But He saves only those who believe that Jesus is the Messiah.  May God grant you someday to see that fact....for only then will you obtain the grace by which you will be able to enter into the kingdom of God.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 03:38:47 PM »
:furious <- louman

:rofl <- me & evenheim

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2007, 03:40:07 PM »
lolz mega lolz:lol
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2007, 04:13:28 PM »
Originally posted by louman
First of all.....Jesus was a Jew......He was brought before the Jewish religeous and civil rulers....falsely charged and found guilty.  The Jews being a conquered nation at the time could not put him to death legally....Only the Roman authoritys could....and did!  It is the Romans who killed jesus....but only because they wanted to passify the Jews...and maintain order.  This does  not excuse the Jews....Who when they face the judgement day will have to answer for his blood!  One last thought.  God forgives everyone ......even you Evenhaim.......But He saves only those who believe that Jesus is the Messiah.  May God grant you someday to see that fact....for only then will you obtain the grace by which you will be able to enter into the kingdom of God.

So are you saying that "E" (Evenhaim) will go to Hell??  

I'm a christian myself & I do not agree w/ all of your opnions;  But if that is what you perceive right, as Evenhaim's relgion perceives as what they
think is right, then by all means say what you want.   To each his own.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 05:03:42 PM by RATTFINK »
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2007, 04:48:44 PM »
lol ratt he is a total tool dont bother
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets

Offline louman

• Copper Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2007, 03:44:06 PM »
Evenhaim.....your so eloquent "hes a total tool" .....Rattfink....you "believe" your a Christian....I "know" I'm a Christian....going to a church building and learning verse and chapter from the bible dosen't make you a Christian....it makes you sound like a Christian.  Being born in a so called Christian nation ...dosen't make you a Christian....and no I haven't sent Evenheim to hell....I said he wasn't saved yet if he hasen't come to the realization that Jesus is the messiah....among other things.  God is our judge...so I dont judge anyone....but I can perceive what is before me without judgement.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 03:53:45 PM by louman »