Author Topic: Video  (Read 305 times)

Offline sgt203

• Nickel Member
Video
« on: May 28, 2007, 02:53:38 AM »
I am having trouble creating films.

I have film which is viewable in the AH Film Viewer.

I have been trying to import this into both my Winidows Media Player and my Windows Movie Maker.

I have taken the film using the film viewer changed it over to an AVI File with the film viewer.

I then have tried to import this into both my media player and movie maker and keep getting error messages.

1. With Media Player.. This file is corrupted or media player does not recognize the codec used.....

2. With Movie Maker.. the seletcted file is not valid or corrupted.

I have sent this film via Email from my home to work computer and I dont know if that would have anything to do with the problem..

Any tips or is anyone else having problems changing films from .ahf to .avi format??

Thanks in Advance for any replies...

<>

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Video
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 03:51:33 AM »
I'm no expert fella, but seen in another thread, that some are using fraps to change it from ah to avi.....with the proviso that it will only do small amounts in the free/evaluation version......then importing those into movie maker..........(found that in the film forum if its any help)

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.