Author Topic: How does one set up a training session...  (Read 409 times)

Offline Hawser

• Zinc Member
How does one set up a training session...
« on: June 16, 2007, 03:35:56 AM »
I was wondering how one would set up a training session with one of our trainers?

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 06:14:11 AM »
search this forum (manualy, not with the search function) and you will see a few peeps like tequilachaser, murdr, ren, hammer, schatzi, and a few more. the official trainers have 'AH trainer' under thier name instead of 'senior member' or whatever.

on one of thier posts look for the PM button to send them a private message or look in thier sig for an email addy.

alternatively, just go to the training arena during USA peak hours and you will find any number of helpfull trainers and random pilots.

If you ever see me online, feel free to ask me for some help, i will happily go do some TA with you but there are certainly a good few others that would do a far better job than me, especially as i dont have a microphone.

S! good luck
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 06:16:17 AM by B@tfinkV »
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 07:17:14 AM »
Easiest way to get in contact with the AH2 Trainer Corps: email them at trainers@flyaceshigh.com
You can also mail them individually, GameID@flyaceshigh.com.

Trainer Corps website: trainers.hitechcreations.com
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Hawser

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 01:23:23 PM »
thanks all

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 12:12:00 PM »
All good answers.  Another is to look at the Training Calendar for "open training" and try to catch up with a trainer during one of those times.  Also you can just drop in the TA and check the roster for "Aces High Trainer Corps".  Trainers often just stop by to check on things, and end up staying for hours without scheduling it on the calendar :)

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 06:04:18 AM »
Partly depends on exactly what help your looking for and from who.

If its advanced ACM in a P38 your best bet is Silat, or Murdr.

If its just understanding the radio, or basic stick setup, or tatics any of us can help, just grab the first trainer you see.

Ohhh and btw, this way worked fairly well I see. After all you've got 2 of us in your thread now. :)

ghosth@flyaceshigh.com

Offline Hawser

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 03:31:21 AM »
thanks for the responses. I know how to do the basics, I need to learn how to survive in a fight. I am away  for the week,but when I get back, I will definately try to get a trainer to help me out