Author Topic: Ftdeep  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Ftdeep
« on: June 30, 2007, 09:14:33 AM »
Film as requested.

http://www.onpoi.net/ah/pics/users/71_1183212382_ftdeep.ahf

And the 110 film.  Please note that there is another 110 in the area, close to a C2.

http://www.onpoi.net/ah/pics/users/71_1183212836_ft2.ahf
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
Ftdeep
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 09:33:45 AM »
:rofl   Oh man those are good ones Furball!  Can I use those in a film....?
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 09:33:59 AM »
OWNED!!! twice..:D
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 09:37:28 AM »
In the first film  furball does what just about every does, Merge, Deflection shot.

How about raising the BAR UP^ and only going for 6 shots.My 8 year old can do deflection shots all day long.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 09:40:42 AM »
Originally posted by Sketch
:rofl   Oh man those are good ones Furball!  Can I use those in a film....?

Of course.

Originally posted by Sweet2th
In the first film  furball does what just about every does, Merge, Deflection shot.

How about raising the BAR UP^ and only going for 6 shots.My 8 year old can do deflection shots all day long.

If those had been the rules i would have happy stuck with them.  We just set an area to fight, and did so.  I timed coming over the top better than he did and took my shot. I also hung around the area in case he wanted to fight again (which he didn't).  

Personally i find the most fun fights to be either Spits using .303 only, or A6m's using MG only.  Those fights can be epic.  F4U is what he was flying, so i upped one - it is not my plane of choice.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 09:51:46 AM »
I hear ya Fur Babe, but i only go for 6 kills.

The eastiest shot to make is the hardest place to get too.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 10:00:37 AM »
Is it?

Do you not think it is more difficult to get a clean shot (avoiding head ons) in one move from an equal merge?

He went from equal merge to dead in less than 10 seconds.

I do agree that longer fights are more fun, far more enjoyable though.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Ftdeep
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 10:19:27 AM »
hahaha, well done furbs. that guy has always been a total dweeb. one time he accused me of HO'ing his spit in a 190a8, yet i got into his rear quarter after 5 seconds before i fired a round LOL

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2007, 10:48:21 AM »
didnt take you long.at work right now,cant see the film. i will tho. but the disapointing 1v1...disapointing. all your gonna see me is read him correctly. i knew he was coming in slow and it was either the roll over or s turn. i matched it..kept him in view and realized this was gonna be a face shot  or collision or both. i tried to avoid that and was thinking next move. i was hoping he wouldnt have tried the face shot. thought he was above that.but i was wrong and suprised.i was looking for the long low and slow drag out fite it could have been.i would have settled for nothing but the 6 shot on such an opponent.or any other opponent 1v1.

the 110 fite..no excuses i saw u coming..was more involved w/a 205 at the time.but i had plenty of time to react.ya got me.the 205 was i think 4.5 out at the time but he was coming back after his 3rd attepmt to drag me into ack.slow reaction time..BOOM, ded.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 11:20:02 AM »
Originally posted by FTDEEP
didnt take you long.at work right now,cant see the film. i will tho. but the disapointing 1v1...disapointing. all your gonna see me is read him correctly. i knew he was coming in slow and it was either the roll over or s turn. i matched it..kept him in view and realized this was gonna be a face shot  or collision or both. i tried to avoid that and was thinking next move.  

Actually, i only merged relatively slow because i noticed that is what you do on your merges, and i intended to beat you at your own game.  I even said that to Wax (who was riding as passenger) before we met.

You did not change your course at all (check trails), so there is no way you tried to avoid anything - besides, there was nothing to avoid because if i had thought it was a HO, i would have held fire.  I was the one in the better position.

Originally posted by FTDEEP
thought he was above that.but i was wrong and suprised.

You had spent the previous hour saying all sorts of derogatory things about me... yet somehow you make out that you have some sort of respect for me?!  If i had thought it was a HO, i would have held fire - the last thing i would want is to give you another excuse.

There is no rule for duelling that i know of which means you have to shoot your opponent down from dead 6.

You always make excuses and attempt to lie your way out of things.  That is the only reason why i posted these films.  Usually, whenever i have a disagreement with anyone in AH i leave it on friendly terms and a .  You deserved neither.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 11:22:53 AM by Furball »
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »
FT hasnt met a death he couldnt whine about. Always a reason or excuse or "dweeb" plane. You cant ever expect the other guys to fly by your rules or in the plane of your choice. No question your a good stick FT...but you neede a break IMO.......

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline toonces3

• Nickel Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 01:33:42 PM »
That wasn't a HO.  Nice shot.
"And I got my  :rocklying problem fix but my voice is going to inplode your head" -Kennyhayes

"My thread is forum gold, it should be melted down, turned into minature f/a-18 fighter jets and handed out to everyone who participated." -Thrila

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 03:07:11 PM »
watch that fight from FTDeeps perspective.

WHAT THE HECK WAS FTDEEP even doing?

Can ya' explain those rolls/plane jerks to me?  FTDEEP, is that how it always is when you fly and can you explain what all that jerking about was for?  Do you use a mouse or something?

(p.s. that wasn't a ho.  FTDEEP never had a chance to pull guns.  nice clean deflection shot)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline UNIstrut

• Copper Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 03:19:22 PM »
I dont normally like these threads, but after watching the **** talking on 200 earlier all i can say is LOL.

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2007, 05:54:38 PM »
Originally posted by Furball

There is no rule for duelling that i know of which means you have to shoot your opponent down from dead 6.

It's ok Furball, lots of players take the easy way out.