Author Topic: Ftdeep  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2007, 09:28:48 AM »
Originally posted by Furball
Nice analysis WW, thanks.

I am not even going to bother replying to these points.

Have fun doing whatever it is you do, oh chivalric one.

Why because it's true?

I have FUN no matter what B you can count on that 1!:aok

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
Ftdeep
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2007, 09:58:02 AM »
With all respect, i dont mean to start an argument with you here... But i am curious, are you Deep's shade account or something?  Do you even play this game?  Do you even know anything about or done any duelling?

Yeah Furball, he talks alot about nothing trying to sound smart.  Not sure if he plays the game or not but he might get one gold star for having my sight's pack on thier webpage... Could of at least giving some credit for it as well as all the guys who made those sights. :rolleyes:

If you do play Cavity2th, by what do you go under... Because 1HungLo is not even part of the Red Rippers.  Don't hide, just want proof I guess that you know the planes so well with all these comments you post.
And if you want to learn to fly the -1/-1A, go talk to AKDogg....
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2007, 11:06:39 AM »
Originally posted by FTDEEP
yes the shaking..been asking all week if it was just me..think the stick is goin..the shaking moves is driving me nuts. one liast time..i saw a ho/collision coming i tried to avoid it..he got me. end of story.hope u got the circle j*rk u were looking for...

As I reviewed the films, I noticed that your Corsair was constantly being cross-controlled. What this means is that you are always carrying some rudder displacement. Looks to me like a twisty stick with a bad pot.

Load the AH2 software and select offline practice. Pull up your clipboard and click Options/Controls/Map Controllers. Select your stick, highlight the Z axis and check the Advanced box. When the window slides out, pay attention to the vertical scale on the right. Your Z axis indicator should be centered. If not, recalibrate. If it still won't center, your pot is probably toasted. If centered, continue....

Move your stick fore and aft. Note if the Z axis indicator moves.

Move your stick left and right. Again, note if the Z axis indicator moves.  

Rotate the twisty left and right. Note if this causes the Z axis indicator to jump around.

If any of the above occurs, your stick needs repair or replacement.

Now, should none of the above be evident, you may be twisting the stick inadvertently. So, add more dead band to the Z axis by moving the slider up about 1/4 of the total range from the bottom.

Recalibrate and test fly to see if the "shaking" goes away or is significantly reduced.

While checking the Z axis, take a few minutes and check the X and Y axes for spiking too.

It's tough enough competing with a top level duelist like Furball without having to fight your stick as well.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2007, 01:48:33 PM »
Originally posted by Sketch
Yeah Furball, he talks alot about nothing trying to sound smart.  Not sure if he plays the game or not but he might get one gold star for having my sight's pack on thier webpage... Could of at least giving some credit for it as well as all the guys who made those sights. :rolleyes:

That isn't my website B, and i think yer sights blow.

As far as F4u-1-A Knowledge:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKW2iyUs9sA    just a taste for joo

Kind of sad to hear players talkin about owning someone when all they do is deflection shots.

To me OWNING someone is when they use weak arse tactix like furby did, countering those weak tactix, gain his 6, then wasting him, now that is how you OWN someone.Not FLAT turning and goin for the first available shot, thats what BABYSEALS do, but then again, if it looks like a duck, fly's like a duck and quacks like a duck.............:aok

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2007, 01:52:31 PM »
1hunglo, please could you go to DA with me and teach me sometime?

I am tired of being sub standard in AH, and am eager to improve.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Ftdeep
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2007, 02:07:52 PM »
It's amazing that someone with 1HungLo's unquestionable skill that he was rejected as a trainer.  He's the idiot-savant of the AH world, well on second thought, he's just an idiot.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2007, 02:08:38 PM »
Originally posted by Sweet2th
As far as F4u-1-A Knowledge:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKW2iyUs9sA    just a taste for joo

Sketch, that sure told you....

Sweet, can you teach me to fly that well?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 02:15:48 PM by Furball »
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2007, 02:18:15 PM »

Kind of sad to hear players talkin about owning someone when all they do is deflection shots.

To me OWNING someone is when they use weak arse tactix like furby did, countering those weak tactix, gain his 6, then wasting him, now that is how you OWN someone.Not FLAT turning and goin for the first available shot, thats what BABYSEALS do, but then again, if it looks like a duck, fly's like a duck and quacks like a duck.............:aok

So basically what your telling me is your a total dweeb who cant think in 3 dimensions and manage the combination of speed, angles and energy state to arrive at an early gun solution. A fight that goes to the end game means that neither pilot could establish true superiority on the merge or during the midgame. Basically I'd say your flying "weak tactix" vs others of similiar ability and confusing that with any real level of skill. So you end up flopping around till you both finally run out of E totally.

The true definition of "owning" somebody is when off a cold dueling merge the other guy cant get past the remerge.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2007, 02:21:14 PM »

I was so impressed with this video that i thought i would check out your others.

I hate to tell you, but Corsairs did not sink the Tirpitz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyp-Z_z0580

and why are you trying to teach deflection shooting? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWT7CpNiGok
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »
Sweet O Sweet got yourself in some hot water. Take this as a lesson and lick your wounds.

Don't let the game get to you and try and study what you did wrong. Especially don't pick a fight with a tru AH vet.

Furball i will DA ya. This would be a better use of your da time.

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2007, 03:01:33 PM »

Ahh man you hurt my feelings.... :cry   Thank God those are a collection of sights from the years of Aces High and Air Warrior from players in this game clue dart.

As far as F4u-1-A Knowledge:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKW2iyUs9sA    just a taste for joo [/B]

Uh yeah... first you spelled 'you' wrong... and second, you get caught with your gear down?  Oh wait, here you are:

To me OWNING someone is when they use weak arse tactix like furby did, countering those weak tactix, gain his 6, then wasting him, now that is how you OWN someone.Not FLAT turning and goin for the first available shot, thats what BABYSEALS do, but then again, if it looks like a duck, fly's like a duck and quacks like a duck.............:aok [/B]

You get a kill on something, (couldn't tell because of film quality), because the guys was focused on BBaw.  Wow, takes talent for getting on that guys 6!!

Also, love all the profanity at the begining of your films.
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2007, 03:12:31 PM »
I was so impressed with this video that i thought i would check out your others.

I hate to tell you, but Corsairs did not sink the Tirpitz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyp-Z_z0580

and why are you trying to teach deflection shooting? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWT7CpNiGok

Yeah was wondering when the F4U sunk that little 'boat'
Here you go Gingy2th:How the Tirpitz was sunk
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2007, 03:41:11 PM »
Originally posted by Widewing
As I reviewed the films, I noticed that your Corsair was constantly being cross-controlled. What this means is that you are always carrying some rudder displacement. Looks to me like a twisty stick with a bad pot.

Load the AH2 software and select offline practice. Pull up your clipboard and click Options/Controls/Map Controllers. Select your stick, highlight the Z axis and check the Advanced box. When the window slides out, pay attention to the vertical scale on the right. Your Z axis indicator should be centered. If not, recalibrate. If it still won't center, your pot is probably toasted. If centered, continue....

Move your stick fore and aft. Note if the Z axis indicator moves.

Move your stick left and right. Again, note if the Z axis indicator moves.  

Rotate the twisty left and right. Note if this causes the Z axis indicator to jump around.

If any of the above occurs, your stick needs repair or replacement.

Now, should none of the above be evident, you may be twisting the stick inadvertently. So, add more dead band to the Z axis by moving the slider up about 1/4 of the total range from the bottom.

Recalibrate and test fly to see if the "shaking" goes away or is significantly reduced.

While checking the Z axis, take a few minutes and check the X and Y axes for spiking too.

It's tough enough competing with a top level duelist like Furball without having to fight your stick as well.

My regards,

Widewing

As far as the stick going bad.. I'd say recalibrate several times and even do it in windows.

I had my rudders start flaking out in game (twisty stick) I kept trying to recalibrate the stick with no luck. My issue was kinda sporadic though, it would happen out of the blue and made flying almost impossible.

For what ever reason I recalibrated in windows under game controllers then in the game a few more times and it finally fixed the issue.
"strafing"

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2007, 03:51:04 PM »
What I saw in those two videos were FB handing out some cans-o-wipass. That F4U kill wasnt even close to being a HO.

BTW I know hunglos secret identity and Ill tell you for only $14.94.:aok
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Ftdeep
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2007, 04:09:00 PM »

Is it me or did anyone else see anything impressive in that vid ? ... cause I sure as hell didn't.

All I saw was some guy running around with his gear out, freaking out due to SA overload and trying to pick and steal-kill from others.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."