Author Topic: Pot heads support terrorism.  (Read 5259 times)

Offline PanzerIV

• Nickel Member
      • http://17thawsquad.aowc.net/main.asp
Pot heads support terrorism.
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2007, 09:00:53 PM »
is Hank Hill the dad on King of the Hill?
i haven't watched that show for quite some time

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2007, 09:05:56 PM »
Whats the score on the redwings game?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2007, 09:06:34 PM »
Originally posted by PanzerIV
I never said our politicians are designed to protect us, our laws are, at least the sets made before the 1900s. I never said Bush is a great and noble guy who never smoked or got drunk. Our laws are what were made to protect us not politicians, the founding fathers are passed away along with what America was originally formed as, now you can duck and dive out of the way of punishment. It makes me angry that you people can act so foolish!
I am sure the drugs that are illegal are illegal to protect us from harm, they alter our minds and have negative consequences.
You people will learn some how the consequences of the illegal drugs, not exactly jail but death. Marijuana is more harmful than smoking a cigarette, i wouldn't do either but that is why marijuana is illegal and tobacco is not.

hahahahaha:rofl :rofl :rofl  o how you are wrong
yes both kill brain cells but just because ciggarates are a bigger international buisnus doesnt meen there better or healthier  weed doesnt even have nicoteen or any extremly harmful anything
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline PanzerIV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2007, 09:06:58 PM »
28-3 why?
jk, no idea

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2007, 09:08:59 PM »
Id rather be blindly obedient to my nation than ruin my life by using any illegal sub-stance.

Some guys in Europe thought that way back in the '40s, look where that got them.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline PanzerIV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2007, 09:10:04 PM »
The most obvious confounding factor in cannabis research is the prevalent usage of other recreational drugs, including alcohol and tobacco.[63] Marijuana use and increased risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. [64] Such complications demonstrate the need for studies on cannabis that have stronger controls, and investigations into the symptoms of cannabis use that may also be caused by tobacco. Most cannabis research within the USA is funded by government agencies who in turn publish position papers citing research studies that spotlight the negative consequences of cannabis use.[65][66] In light of this, some people question whether these agencies make an honest effort to present an accurate, unbiased summary of the evidence, or whether they "cherry-pick" their data, and others caution that the raw data, and not the final conclusions, are what should be examined.

Anyone know what carcinoma is?

Offline PanzerIV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2007, 09:11:53 PM »
Cancer

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2007, 09:16:42 PM »
Please cite a CDC report showing how many new cancer cases a year as a result of cannibas use.  Please also cite a CDC report showing how many cancer deaths from cannibas use in the United States.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2007, 09:19:46 PM »
Id rather be blindly obedient to my nation than ruin my life by using any illegal sub-stance.

Eeek, you scare me.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2007, 09:24:49 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Please cite a CDC report showing how many new cancer cases a year as a result of cannibas use.  Please also cite a CDC report showing how many cancer deaths from cannibas use in the United States.

ack-ack

pats ack ack on the back:aok
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »
Panzer, EVERYTHING causes cancer. The stuff that makes shampoo bubbly? Yeah, carcinogen. Ditto for toothpaste. Metal tooth fillings? Yeah, they cause cancer too. Justifying something being illegal with a *slight* increase in cancer risk (an undocumented, unproven one at that) is nonsense.
Army of Muppets

Offline stockli

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2007, 09:25:35 PM »
LOL

How can any American even think blind obedience is anything but horrible?

Good god.

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2007, 09:27:13 PM »
ever noticed how 99% of all anti-dope guys have never tried pot?

i wonder if these guys would never ever drink a nice cool beer on a hot summers day ever again, if it was deemed to unhealthy and was made illegal tomorrow?

would you not touch the stuff because it was illegal? alcohol changes minds and is far more unhealthy than cannabis. booze makes you angry, out of control, you know, and the more you drink the worse it gets. with weed, you have a spliff and you feel talkative, laugh a lot of course, and are more trusting in yourself. you think more clearly, and you don't rush things.

for those that know what happens after several joints, especially with stronger skunk, you slow way down. the more you have the slower you get, and you get minor paranoia. you don't want to touch a joint again for several hours. it's because of this that it's not as dangerous as booze. you realise that you're going past it and you make a concious decision to stop. hence why there have never been any direct deaths from weed, it isn't linked to violence (unless the taker is predisposed towards mental illness), and it has innumerable health benefits.

compare that to alcohol, totally the opposite. so next time you anti-dope weenies are having that nice cold beer on a hot summer afternoon, wonder what it'd be like relaxing in the evening to nice joint. if you've never tried it, i reckon you'll like it, most people do :D

sure, it does have health issues, smoking anything is bad for you, but is america not a free country? (oh no, sorry, it's supposed to be, but it's a country run by greedy men in search of more money and power). people seem to be quite happy filling their lungs with cruddy tobacco which doesn't give you anything but a nasty voice, bad breath and a black lungs.

shame you guys haven't learned much from the british empire. we were bad, but atleast we didn't enslave our own citizens...

fight the system and free your mind :aok

if you're gonna ***** about it, atleast know what you're *****ing about. get in touch with a trusted dealer, and try a spliff one night instead of a beer. still don't like it, then ***** on. who is it with the iphone quote in their sig?

having some know-it-all with zero experience ***** about weed is just like having a nun go on about how boring sex is...

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline stockli

• Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2007, 09:27:18 PM »
Panzer, what causes more cases of cancer you think

Pot smoking or cigarette smoking?

Keep thinking the US Govt cares about you, ponder this as you stand in line for you govt flu shot.

Panzer do some research on high fructose corn syrup and aspartame.

Both legal in the US

Both more dangerous than just about anything you could put into your body.

Both cause diabetes and obesity.

Tell me then exactly how they are looking out for your health.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 09:34:27 PM by stockli »

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2007, 09:48:41 PM »
If you can't bring people to the O'club, bring the O'club to the people, eh Crockett??? :rofl