Author Topic: Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'  (Read 10223 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2007, 02:49:05 PM »
Originally posted by Hornet33
:rofl :rofl :rofl

OMG!!!!!!!! What martial arts do you study????? I bet the list is long!!!!!

This is turning into a classic. I bet you could whip my butt too huh??? Well OK.

Internet Tough Guy in the HOUSE!!!!!!!! You go Skyrock!!!!!!:aok

Hornet, please note, that I did not start RL talk with him, but it is a fact that I do not back down from big man talk in RL either.  Now, that being said, I have had little training in martial arts, just enough to know some basics.  I am not an incredibly strong fellow, nor am I weak in any sense of the word.  I have walked out of bars on many occasions where the situation was completely drivel to begin with.  I have also fought multiples and took my share of hits.  I do not encourage talk about how 'bad" someone is in RL here on the boards because it is stupid, although I do retort about it occasionally.  But for some reason, and I'd have to search the topics to find some more of his quotes, LYNX keeps referring to going to bars and talking big, which I do not do.  I find those types to be ignorant morons for the most part.  Generally speaking, if I'm in a bar, I am either in the band, there to see a band, or there to have a good time, which does not include fighting.  I will, and have, fought in RL and many times it was unavoidable.  I am lucky enough to have the capacity to determine when and how to avoid stupid morons who get drunk and want to fight.  On the other hand, I have and will continue to defend myself when it comes down to necessity!  

PS  If you want internet tough guy stuff, look up VOSS threads or JohnnyRA threads!  Your not going to get it from me!

:aok :D

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2007, 02:53:50 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Same thing I said about him.  

I added also that he did infact insult people, and I know this for a fact!  

Mark

The only time I've ever seen Lev talk watermelon to anyone is when he and Nath used to rag on Fester, which were some of the funniest one liners ever seen on open channel.  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2007, 02:57:38 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
The only time I've ever seen Lev talk watermelon to anyone is when he and Nath used to rag on Fester, which were some of the funniest one liners ever seen on open channel.  

ack-ack

Yeah, he has been very nice to me almost always, but did insult me once in the DA, right when I logged in.  I guess even the best have their moments.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2007, 03:21:04 PM »
Stab you in the back? Befriend me? WTF are you on?

You've done almost nothing but insult me. Anytime I've said anything to you about your behavior, you start into your usual crap. You want to make a sincere attempt at getting along with me and putting the past aside? Then quit being such a **** up.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2007, 03:39:38 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Stab you in the back? Befriend me? WTF are you on?

You've done almost nothing but insult me. Anytime I've said anything to you about your behavior, you start into your usual crap. You want to make a sincere attempt at getting along with me and putting the past aside? Then quit being such a **** up.
 "on something" "what are you on"  what are you implying here?  You do not know me, you have never known me, and from what I have recieved as far as mutual respect from you ingame, my insults to you are right on target!  Your big mistake is trying to talk to me about my behavior, who do you think you are to say anything about my behavior, the virgin Mary?  The very first word you ever typed to me on 200 was an insult, but I bet you don't remember that, as I was just a newb with only numbers for a name.  Yet now you are the big defender of newbs! LMAO! But in time i let that go, only to be insulted and backstabbed by you again and again.  Now that you are a member of the SRAHGC (SkyRock Ankle Humpers Groupies Club) you think I am going to be nice to you?  Get off of it!  If you notice, I do not type to you at all unless you type to me, and that will eventually stop as well.:aok

Mark

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2007, 03:43:28 PM »
Originally posted by LYNX
Having read every reply to this somewhat amusing post I am left with some thoughts.  The primary one being.

"He who lives by the sword shell die by the sword."

If some folks are going to spend the night on 200 being obnoxious then they better learn to "man up" when it's returned in kind.

If some folks wanna start fights why don't they "man up" and go to their local bar with their attitude.  

These 200 hero's just make me go :rolleyes:

ching ching, we have a winner folks.  Couldn't agree with you more lynx.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
"on something" "what are you on"  what are you implying here?  You do not know me, you have never known me, and from what I have recieved as far as mutual respect from you ingame, my insults to you are right on target!  Your big mistake is trying to talk to me about my behavior, who do you think you are to say anything about my behavior, the virgin Mary?  The very first word you ever typed to me on 200 was an insult, but I bet you don't remember that, as I was just a newb with only numbers for a name.  Yet now you are the big defender of newbs! LMAO! But in time i let that go, only to be insulted and backstabbed by you again and again.  Now that you are a member of the SRAHGC (SkyRock Ankle Humpers Groupies Club) you think I am going to be nice to you?  Get off of it!  If you notice, I do not type to you at all unless you type to me, and that will eventually stop as well.:aok

Mark

Yeah, I probably did say something to you. You were a jerk to me back then, too. I normally try to avoid insults or getting personal (something you obviously won't shy away from), but I won't hesitate to call a spade a spade. If I did say something unflattering, it was probably true.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2007, 04:23:15 PM »
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself… The only thing fear has to fear is Skyrock.

Skyrock doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Skyrock.

Skyrock is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right fists.

It was once believed that Skyrock actually lost a fight to a Blue Knight, but that is a lie, created by Skyrock himself to lure more Blue Knights to him. Blue Knights were never very smart.

On the 7th day, God rested... Skyrock took over.

Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Skyrock.

If you want a list of Skyrock enemies, just check the extinct species list.

Skyrock tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried...

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2007, 04:31:00 PM »
"Law and Order":rofl

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2007, 04:40:01 PM »
Wow.. Truly this post has gotten out of hand and needs to be locked..
Das Muppets

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2007, 04:50:45 PM »
Has Skyrock really done anything except give people a good taunting?

Jeeeeeeeeez!!  

Lighten up guys!!

We're all just playin a game here!

Well, i guess if ya give it--ya gotta learn to take it.

Most things i,ve seen from Skyrock have been in jest.(I think)

You guys are scaring me!!

Boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline 68ROX

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2007, 05:06:18 PM »
Originally posted by Avaro
Wow.. Truly this post has gotten out of hand and needs to be locked..

IN.....................

B4 DA LOCK!

68ROX

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2007, 05:24:31 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Yeah, I probably did say something to you. You were a jerk to me back then, too.  

that's a lie!  Are you going to continue to lie?  I was a jerk to noone as 031598.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2007, 05:26:40 PM »
Originally posted by 2bighorn
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself… The only thing fear has to fear is Skyrock.

Skyrock doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Skyrock.

Skyrock is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right fists.

It was once believed that Skyrock actually lost a fight to a Blue Knight, but that is a lie, created by Skyrock himself to lure more Blue Knights to him. Blue Knights were never very smart.

On the 7th day, God rested... Skyrock took over.

Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Skyrock.

If you want a list of Skyrock enemies, just check the extinct species list.

Skyrock tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried...

Learned evrything I know from Airvent!  

By the way..... :rofl :lol :rofl   Apparently some know how to see the funny in characters!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2007, 05:28:05 PM »
Originally posted by 1Boner
Has Skyrock really done anything except give people a good taunting?

Jeeeeeeeeez!!  

Lighten up guys!!

We're all just playin a game here!

Well, i guess if ya give it--ya gotta learn to take it.

Most things i,ve seen from Skyrock have been in jest.(I think)

You guys are scaring me!!

Boner

Considering most of the anit-SR posts in this thread are from members of the SRAHGC, u have to consider the source!:aok