Author Topic: Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'  (Read 10252 times)

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2007, 07:20:33 PM »
I think you're all a bunch of damn jerks.

:D

Seriously, can't you guys find something worthwhile to tweek about?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2007, 07:24:13 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
hmmm ...

As far as I can see it ... you did bring his "family" into the conversation and not in a favorable light ... out of bounds in my book too.

Meh,  I never said anything negative about his family, just him. No harm no foul in my book. Seems he likes to get under peoples skin, some people like to return the favor.

Now Im off to learn how to put him on ignore here in BBS so he cant spew his drivel to me in game OR on BBS.:aok
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2007, 07:27:59 PM »
1st person I ever had to put on iggy, it's easier than squelch:D
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2007, 07:35:21 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
I cant view film, but I am guessing he was on my 6, with better turn fighting plane, and I fought him anyway.  He apparently got a clean shot, but I thought if it were me, I would have saddled 200 out in his situation.  I probable was flaming him using the old, HO, rant,  

FINALLY!!!! SOMEONE WHO ADMITS HE WHINES  EVEN WHEN KILLED WITH A CLEAN SHOT!   SKYROCK.

Few have stepped up to admit all that crap on 200 is really meant to make themselves feel better about getting bested.  It is refreshing that someone finally admits they scream HO (or CHERRY or WHATEVER) even if they  were raped in a clean fight.

-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
Good, with dignity
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2007, 07:39:56 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
I probable was flaming him using the old, HO, rant, but I dont think he wants an even fight.

That's the part I don't get ... seriously ... you got shot down, and according to you it wasn't an HO, so why throw out a "rant" ? What does it accomplish ... outside of this totally ghey thread, or a diarrheal diatribe on 200.

Mark, I think you are too good of a pilot to have to resort to this. I tell ya, Leviathn who, in my era, is the best pilot in all of Aces High, NEVER EVER ranted on 200 ... if he got shot down, he would simply send a salute or a "nice shot"  

The truly good ones never needed to do anything but to a victor.  Their abilities were not diminished by being shot down...who even knows the circumstance?  The winner can say, "Wow, I got Leviathn!"  The rest of us could admire Leviathn's incredible skills and dignity.  We call it honorable.

I'd add BigMax to that, and I am sure there is a long list of dignified, outstanding pilots.

-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2007, 08:01:44 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
Err the HO he accused me of? Are you blind?
Seems you are taking SkyRock  A LOT more serious than you should.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2007, 08:37:25 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
Seems you are taking SkyRock  A LOT more serious than you should.

skyrock can taunt me all he wants. But he is a liar, and have shown it. If he wants to taunt me, so be it, but keep it honest.  That is all I wished. The guy obviously has psychological issues as he constantly seeks confrontations. I'm guessing he was molested by a catholic priest or some such thing.

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2007, 08:48:13 PM »
well i guess we've solved this so far.  One person is a coward, the other talks smack on 200.  If you want my opinion, which you do, because you decided to post in general forums......

If you come here, and try to make a big stink about something, because someone made a big stink about something else involving you.....than you are just as bad as the other party....if not worse for continuing it.  just so petty.

I don't know vulcan at all.  I do know skyrock.  Though he is a bit...ahem..vocal at times, I've always enjoyed flying with and against him.  I think slapshots post earlier was well aimed regarding the smack talk aspect.  This thread is lame, surprised not shut down, not sure what is accomplishing, pretty much nothing. but there you have it.  IN

p.s.  talk about smack talk.  for what i gathered skyrock called someone a HO dweeb and may have gotten wrong identity.  This involving a cartoon ariplane.

retaliation has been brought up his family and the priest molestation...ya you guys have alot of class...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 08:56:52 PM by pluck »
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2007, 09:01:40 PM »
Originally posted by pluck
....One person is a coward..... retaliation has been brought up his family and the priest molestation...ya you guys have alot of class...

pot meet kettle. If he (and his fanclub) can't take the heat maybe they shouldn't dish it out in the first place.

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2007, 09:13:39 PM »
'tards to the left, 'tards to the right
awash in a sea of 'tards
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2007, 09:30:42 PM »
Only time skyrock got under my skin is when he called me out under one of his shades.. One of the only times i have DA mad and also one of the only time i have been mad at another player in the game..

I don't take crap from newbs and i see it as a sign of no respect.

Sky is a good guy and one of the louder players in the game. I respect sky and if you get to really fly with him he is playing the game the way he enjoys to...

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2007, 09:46:38 PM »
btw can anyone watch this film
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2007, 09:49:21 PM »
skyrock can taunt me all he wants. But he is a liar, and have shown it. If he wants to taunt me, so be it, but keep it honest.  That is all I wished. The guy obviously has psychological issues as he constantly seeks confrontations. I'm guessing he was molested by a catholic priest or some such thing.
He's never had a confrontation with me.    Amazing.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2007, 09:53:23 PM »
Originally posted by TalonX
FINALLY!!!! SOMEONE WHO ADMITS HE WHINES  EVEN WHEN KILLED WITH A CLEAN SHOT!   SKYROCK.

Few have stepped up to admit all that crap on 200 is really meant to make themselves feel better about getting bested.  It is refreshing that someone finally admits they scream HO (or CHERRY or WHATEVER) even if they  were raped in a clean fight.

TalonX, don't get all high and mighty, I hate people who always call Whine, 98% of the time its some pathetic excuse of a gang tard who wouldn't know acm or his arse from a hole in the ground!  

After pondering this with my squaddies and asking them if they were on when this occured, I remember the guy vulcan6 who was HOing everything in sight for two days where I was flying.  I have already apologised to this coward terd for getting him mixed up, but he just wants to come on here and post one film and think he's going to "SHOW" what skyrock "really" is, when in fact I should have called him a coward dweeb tard, it would have fit nicely after seeing how this thread has gone!  I still haven't viewed the film but I asked some friends and they said it was a clean shot, so I take them at word.  I caught one of my squaddies telling someone to stop whining the other day, and I jumped their arse about it!~  
This guy deserves 0 respect for what he is trying to do, rather than just fighting cartoon airplanes!  What a punk waste!  I can't say anymore about this occurance without seeing the film!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2007, 09:55:37 PM »

I can see now what you are doing........no I don't date guys.....go find Hub or Jaxxo!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"