Author Topic: Michael Vick makes a plea deal  (Read 2826 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Michael Vick makes a plea deal
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 06:33:15 PM »

One of these days, I'm gonna have a loooooong talk with that boy!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 06:35:08 PM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
Eagler, the shallowness of your character contrasts nicely with the depths of your ignorance.  The south lost, get over it.

"Boy" indeed.  

like I said
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 07:00:53 PM »
Jake Plummer did that as well Eagler....what's your point???

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 07:43:10 PM »
Originally posted by Stringer
Jake Plummer did that as well Eagler....what's your point???

Jack's an arse as well then .. that is my point, it's not complicated

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 07:58:44 PM »
Well....let me see if I understand what Chair's getting at.  Because Vick fought dogs to the death and killed some with his own hands we can call him a "dirty, depraved, sadistic, chit-brained, crack-headed, em-effing, arse-hole of a pimp."

But we can't call him a "boy", even in a paraphrased alliteration.

That cleared it right up for me.

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 08:38:14 PM »
Originally posted by indy007
If you stick your head up a bulls ... no wait...
If you stick your head up a butcher's.. no...
Wait... it has to be your bull...

:lol

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 08:46:31 PM »
Originally posted by Shuckins
Well....let me see if I understand what Chair's getting at.  Because Vick fought dogs to the death and killed some with his own hands we can call him a "dirty, depraved, sadistic, chit-brained, crack-headed, em-effing, arse-hole of a pimp."

But we can't call him a "boy", even in a paraphrased alliteration.

That cleared it right up for me.

you can call him Chair, just don't call him Chair Boy.  God, I love irony wrapped in hypocrisy.

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2007, 08:48:27 PM »
Originally posted by SteveBailey
you can call him Chair, just don't call him Chair Boy.  God, I love irony wrapped in hypocrisy.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Vote R.E. Lee '24

storch

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2007, 08:57:07 PM »
I'm opposed to any laws the restrict the rights of individuals based on emotions.  first off how is it animal cruelty?  the animals are behaving in a manner consistent with their nature.  nature is cruel to all animals, death in the wild is brutal.  the most humane death a wild animal is subjected to comes at the hands of a human hunter.

these animal cruelty laws are well beyond the bounds of what we as a society should permit.  it's the man's dogs, property and money and it's no one's business what he does with any of them.

we have allowed the government far too much power and intrusion into our daily lives.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2007, 09:17:38 PM »
Dogs are domesticated animals. We're not talking about wildlife and nature here. We're talking about sadistic "human beings" forcing animals to kill each other for the pleasure and entertainment of said "human beings". There is no valid reason for the dogs to fight, and they would not fight if it were not for the scum bringing them together to fight. Don't try to pass this off as nature, and natural order. That's a crock of bull**** and you know it.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2007, 09:40:48 PM »
I have seen more vitriolic responses against Vick than other football players who have committed murder!

Ptui!

Good Day!
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2007, 09:46:20 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
Jack's an arse as well then .. that is my point, it's not complicated

It's Jake....not Jack....it's not complicated....

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2007, 12:04:13 AM »
Originally posted by Yknurd
I have seen more vitriolic responses against Vick than other football players who have committed murder!

Ptui!

Good Day!

Its different when its a defenseless animal ( for the most part)
An animal doesnt often know what the "human" ( and in this case i use the term VERY loosely ) is doing to it. and doesnt understand
Im not saying murdering another person is less depraved but hurting a domesticated animal in the way he did is sadistic and personally i feel it shows a complete lack of consideration for the life of an animal and how it suffers.

Im trying to post nicely here because if i posted what I REALLY think and FEEL then id prolly be PNG'ed before Ht even opened for business in the morning

and storch, i agree with you on alot of the personal property issues BUT, if i saw a neighbor abusing and animal and intentionally making it suffer like the scumbag did....Id stomp a mudhole in his arse and walk it dry at the very least
as a matter of fact, I have and I did
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2007, 05:21:36 AM »
Originally posted by storch
I'm opposed to any laws the restrict the rights of individuals based on emotions.  first off how is it animal cruelty?  the animals are behaving in a manner consistent with their nature.  nature is cruel to all animals, death in the wild is brutal.  the most humane death a wild animal is subjected to comes at the hands of a human hunter.

these animal cruelty laws are well beyond the bounds of what we as a society should permit.  it's the man's dogs, property and money and it's no one's business what he does with any of them.

we have allowed the government far too much power and intrusion into our daily lives.

you are fishing right? or do you run the local **** fighting ring in little cuba ?

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2007, 05:58:43 AM »
Storch, dogs fighting to the death is not consistent with nature.  They are domesticated wolves.  In the wild, wolves rarely fight to the death.  A pack of wolves tends to give all other packs a wide berth.

The death fights between dogs on Vick's property were forced on them by "humans", and were a clear violation of state and federal law.  Your sympathy for him is misplaced.

Yknurd, the outrage directed against Vick's actions is fully justified, and would be even greater if he had committed murder instead.  Your attitude, as presented in your post, is incomprehensible.  Vick's contempt for his fellow man and thirst for cruelty are disturbing, and must give us pause.  

Such a wanton, juvenile, gang-banger mentality may one day lead him to commit murder.