Author Topic: Funny things you've done  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Funny things you've done
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2007, 12:02:08 AM »
Originally posted by LYNX
Ar234's are me primary CV sinker.  I always bomb calibrated and looking through the bomb site I dropped a perfect line stem to stern.  As the bombs were in the air I see F4's appear on deck and start to roll.  It was a mission just launched.....with me bombs inbound.

4 guys made it of the deck and some towered.  I got the cv and 4 deck kills  ......timing:D

Something similar. Flew a 190 to Knit base, just as I arrived, a Lancaster mission spawned. I dropped my 500 kilo bomb into the pack on the end of the runway... 24 kills.

Shot down a 234 with a TBM. He was flying on a reciprocal heading, on the deck. I was at 5k in the big Grumman. I timed a split-s perfectly and hosed it with the two fifties.. It simply exploded. Did the exact same thing in a Hurricane once too.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Funny things you've done
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2007, 01:35:53 AM »
Fractured the big toe on my left foot last night when I caught it on the carpet running for the phone when a telemarketer woke me up from my nap on the couch.

Oh, wait... this was about the game...

I was in a Spit XVI on Mindnao chasing some JU-88's by the city north of the east bay.  I got 2 then ran out of ammo.  Messing with the guy I flew directly under him and held position 80 yards directly below him as he manouvered trying to find/avoid me.  This went on for almost 5 minutes before I broke off for home.

Another time I was up in a set of Lancs high.  I got in a turn fight with a Pony and as I started to lose the fight I dove for the deck.  Turns out the enemy airfield was right in front of me and I still had 6 bombs left so I leveled a bit and let em go on a wing and a prayer hoping for some type of damage.  Next thing I see in the text buffer is six kills  :lol
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
Funny things you've done
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2007, 04:51:19 AM »
Flushed a M80 down the second story Toilet in high school... it exploded over the freshman english class....taking out a 3 ft long section of the sewerline.
HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
Funny things you've done
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2007, 01:28:29 PM »
Originally posted by Solar10
Heading to land last night with two mossie kills and started to type a message.  I hit enter and the messgae didn't come up so I pressed enter and then enter again just to see my Mossie flutter out from under me.

I guys I should have type / right before I thought I was typing my message.

:eek:

LOL I did that too... every other game you hit enter to chat and the first two times I assumed I fat-fingered the enter key or something.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Makoyouidiot

• Copper Member
Funny things you've done
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2007, 10:08:32 PM »
Well...if anyone can recall the madness when HT first brought out the RV-8's during the Con last year...hehehe

My squad and myself were upping from a base right after HT switched the RV's from our side to Rooks...so, the 6 of us...I can't remember what the others were flying, but I had a 190a8, got ambushed by around 25 or so RV's. 3 of us got out alive, and I landed 14 kills. :)
Formerly known as Mako15, MakoShrk, and MattiasK, now flying as Matty, on long term leave.

"It's MAKO, you IDIOT!"

Offline DarkS1ar

• Copper Member
Funny things you've done
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2007, 01:43:03 AM »
About 3 week ago I upped a c47 to capture a base which my squad mate called in flat.  Almost half way though I was NOE I spot a dot at my 12 also coming NOE.  It was a 110 I gained a few in alt in anticipation of the inevitable Ho that was coming.  Made him miss then he turned tried to get on my 6 but I kept coming in angles on him making him miss.

Two min pass by we finally end up going in a left circle and I would see the rockets armed 110 200 of my 12 not going anywhere near my 6.  Finally after 2 or 3 circles near ground level he breaks and levels out to get some separation.  I think to my self what a NOOB I’am going to ram this guy and decide to follow him.  D600 he puts the thing in autoclimb and fires with his rear gunner get’s me right in the cockpit sending me to the tower I couldn’t stop laughing.
All you do is vulch & run
200 Impossible shot’s I’am sending this film to HTC (Spit 16 that lost a 4 v 1)
200 Is that all you can do is H O (P38 shot by my SBD)
200 Wow shoot me landing u **** bag of **** I had 6 kills
DarkStarJust lost 1 of my rockets vulching, you don’t hear me WHINE

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Funny things you've done
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2007, 02:10:12 AM »
i had milk spill out of my nose once

all over the guy sitting across from me :rofl

Offline Rollins

• Silver Member
      • 4thFG
Funny things you've done
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2007, 05:53:46 AM »
Upped a goon to resupp a base-  the funniest thing I did was to go AFK and get shot down.  It was funny to challenge Dastrdly for the better part of an hour to reup and go at it- after shooting me down
Wouldn't take- after much time he got to insulting Lynx- at which point I know this kid's a no skill dweeb (pardon my quote SkyRock).  After Lynx politely tried to correct him, he insulted me numerous times- but wouldn't DA or reup MA.  That to me is funny- $15 a month and you're scared to fight. Hilarious.
http://www.flamewarriors.net    Here kitty kitty...