Author Topic: Why we need a black president  (Read 4533 times)

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
Why we need a black president
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 08:11:17 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Bull ****
The idea was to paint the entire black race as a bunch of whiners who blame everything on everyone else. When you use that broad a brush it stinks.. period.

That broad brush stuff never comes clean in the wash.  There's plenty of responsibilty-dodging blame-shifting white idiots just the same as black.  And each person is responsible for their own actions ~ and their demonstration of responsibility (or lack of) isn't an indication of how the rest of their 'race' behaves.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline mentalguy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 08:23:19 PM »
I am niether sexist nor racist when it comes to politicians.
They are all equally worthless.
PFC. Corey "Mentalguy" Gibson
USMC

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 08:25:49 PM »
Originally posted by mentalguy
I am niether sexist nor racist when it comes to politicians.
They are all equally worthless.

I'm definitely sexist when it comes to politicians.  Women just don't have what it takes to lead in most cases. Too much heart & not enough brain.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 08:28:27 PM »
Originally posted by texasmom
I'm definitely sexist when it comes to politicians.  Women just don't have what it takes to lead in most cases. Too much heart & not enough brain.

If I hadn't read the first sentence of this post, I would have assumed you were talking about Democrats.

Offline mentalguy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 08:30:52 PM »

Just for that comment, if you were running, I'd vote for ya.
USMC

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007, 08:33:27 PM »
Originally posted by Neubob
If I hadn't read the first sentence of this post, I would have assumed you were talking about Democrats.

Actually yes, I believe that about democrats as well. For the most part, I do believe that they are good people, and have a desire to see good things for the people around them.  Their method of getting there is what I object to.  

Democrats: just like the kids book: 'bread & jam for francis' who eats her meals so they all 'come out even'  & who want to provide everything for everyone.  

Republicans:  want you to get off your keester & provide the gain for yourself.  And don't expect you to share once you've gotten that gain on your own.  And if you fail, they tell you 'better luck next time, mate' instead of bailing you out.  It's not that they want you to fail, but that they expect you to attain success on your own merit.

See, there I go against my own 'painting with a broad brush.'  It's not entirely across the board like that with each of those parties.  Close enough that you'd be able to watch for it when you are evaluating your candidates though.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2007, 08:34:34 PM »
Originally posted by mentalguy
Just for that comment, if you were running, I'd vote for ya.

Just for the reasons behind that comment, I wouldn't run. :D
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2007, 08:38:38 PM »
Lady, you're alright. :)

Offline mentalguy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2007, 08:39:01 PM »
Just for the reasons behind that comment, I wouldn't run. :D

Well, if you have the brains to know that and the guts to say it, you make a perfect example of what America needs as a pesident.
USMC

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2007, 08:44:25 PM »
:lol Threads like this make the holier than thou shine so bright. Doesn't take long for the bleeding hearts to start throwing stones in thier oh so clean glass houses.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2007, 08:56:24 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
OK, lets see if i got this right, if Nagin calls New Orleans a "Chocolate" city it's OK,  but if a white person mentions that Nagin said it then the white person belongs to the KKK?

There was an uproaor down here when he made that remark. It was considered a racist remark.

Of course the libs will accuse me of being racist just because I quoted his remark. Just like they will call people like Powell, Watts, Rice, etc. "Uncle Toms" and its not a racist remark because they are black conservatives.
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline Druss

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2007, 08:58:37 PM »
quote: Originally posted by midnight Target
Bull ****
The idea was to paint the entire black race as a bunch of whiners who blame everything on everyone else. When you use that broad a brush it stinks.. period.

...sounds like whining to me...

:cry

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2007, 09:09:37 PM »
Originally posted by RedTop
:lol Threads like this make the holier than thou shine so bright. Doesn't take long for the bleeding hearts to start throwing stones in thier oh so clean glass houses.

Spot on .:aok

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2007, 10:24:57 PM »
Where all the white women at?

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2007, 10:28:43 PM »
I'm black, what did i trip and land face first in Republican, right wing, country? (The one they don't want you to know about). At least back in the day they had the common decency to identify themselves. My mom and dead are 72 and 75, they tell stories all the time. My dad exclaimed how after being drafted in 53 he came back to the states after serving only to be asked to leave a diner in a NY train station. I try to tell them it ain't like that no more, but old scars die hard.

I'm 29 so i know about today's lingo, can't tell you how many times i've seen a bunch of white kids calling each other "*****". I saw a bunch of teenage white girls, looking like Paris Hilton, blasting ghetto rap, in a 88 seville, dropped down, with do-rags. I thought it was funny. Not that it matters though. Today's young generation has an advantage in that they don't even see a problem with that or read anything into it. My mom thinks there's something to it. I know it's just culture and people havin fun.

There are way too many "black leaders" (i use parenthesis because that is relative)  spouting off at the mouth about racism evertime something happens. I get sick of em. At least hold off and be sure before you use that line, although sometimes they could be right.

Whoever the guy was saying that if the purpose of this thread was to paint black folks as a bunch of whiners blaming everybody, sure some of em are, some are not. If that's your point then whoever you are, your an idiot. I don't care who is president be they woman, black, white, gay, spongebob or whatever. Just let them have a brain, more than the one we got now hopefully. So go Mc Cain !

Ghetto logic

By The Pig :cool: