Author Topic: Why we need a black president  (Read 4531 times)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Why we need a black president
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2007, 11:22:06 AM »
this year they are called "dark skinned americans of african descendancy"

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2007, 11:23:20 AM »
Originally posted by Curval
Basically it was the acceptable term for blacks back in the good old days...err....before the 1960s.  

Nothing "wrong" with it per se....but if you want to get the real "low down" call the next large black man you see a negro and let us all know the reaction you get...mmmmkay?

how about i call him "boy"?

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2007, 11:24:28 AM »
Please....I doubt very much that is the case.

Let's ask LEADPIG his opinion....hey LEADPIG, my negro, wasssup....can you help us out here?

Yeah, leadpig, come on... Help a caucasian out!!

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2007, 11:54:43 AM »
Originally posted by john9001
how about i call him "boy"?

Sure...give that a whirl.  :aok
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2007, 12:00:04 PM »
Sure...give that a whirl.  :aok

you mean like when a NFL couch says "my boys can win this game"?

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2007, 12:01:59 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
you mean like when a NFL couch says "my boys can win this game"?

An NFL couch?

You asked "how about if I call HIM boy"...stop trying to be smart and looking stupid.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2007, 12:13:51 PM »
First off i cant believe this thread is still unlocked next IN

last get a grib fellas dont be a racist. do you think god himself sees color NO. black brown blue pink spit what ever you may be when you run for prez. dont vote on what race or what sexuality you are.

vote for good reasons like what they plain to do while in office. what are they going to do about gas prices. not well we going to make sure that everyone in america has to have insurance. **** that not everyone can afford it. raise our paythen tell us that.

thats the kind of stuff that you vote for not race.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2007, 12:14:25 PM »
Neubob what part of Alaska you from.

I in Fairbanks
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2007, 12:17:15 PM »
Originally posted by kilz
I in Fairbanks

Nice! I think I remember you saying that before Kilz. My family is north of Nome (Deering).
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2007, 12:20:14 PM »

I in Fairbanks

I'm not from Alaska. I live in Central PA, and the closest I've been to Fairbanks was when flying over Western Alaska on the way to Seoul.

I was just using the Inuit to try to make the initial thread that much more random.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2007, 12:22:57 PM »
Four random Inuits walk into a bar... The first one asks the bartender....
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2007, 12:28:32 PM »
Originally posted by LEADPIG
I'm black, what did i trip and land face first in Republican, right wing, country? (The one they don't want you to know about). At least back in the day they had the common decency to identify themselves. My mom and dead are 72 and 75, they tell stories all the time. My dad exclaimed how after being drafted in 53 he came back to the states after serving only to be asked to leave a diner in a NY train station. I try to tell them it ain't like that no more, but old scars die hard.

I'm 29 so i know about today's lingo, can't tell you how many times i've seen a bunch of white kids calling each other "*****". I saw a bunch of teenage white girls, looking like Paris Hilton, blasting ghetto rap, in a 88 seville, dropped down, with do-rags. I thought it was funny. Not that it matters though. Today's young generation has an advantage in that they don't even see a problem with that or read anything into it. My mom thinks there's something to it. I know it's just culture and people havin fun.

There are way too many "black leaders" (i use parenthesis because that is relative)  spouting off at the mouth about racism evertime something happens. I get sick of em. At least hold off and be sure before you use that line, although sometimes they could be right.

Whoever the guy was saying that if the purpose of this thread was to paint black folks as a bunch of whiners blaming everybody, sure some of em are, some are not. If that's your point then whoever you are, your an idiot. I don't care who is president be they woman, black, white, gay, spongebob or whatever. Just let them have a brain, more than the one we got now hopefully. So go Mc Cain !

Ghetto logic

By The Pig :cool:

nicely said pig.

yall know that i am white my best friend is black i call him my brother well i call him white boy and he calls me his N#$#r, and i wear wranglers.

and by the way pig its not called Ghetto Logic its called poetic
Former LTARkilz

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2007, 12:31:05 PM »
Originally posted by texasmom
Nice! I think I remember you saying that before Kilz. My family is north of Nome (Deering).

yea mom we had this talk before. i know where deering is. plus you been thru the town where i grew up. Brenham Texas. pluss i been drunk and been to many cow tipping parties where your from :D
Former LTARkilz

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2007, 12:33:09 PM »
Originally posted by Neubob
I'm not from Alaska. I live in Central PA, and the closest I've been to Fairbanks was when flying over Western Alaska on the way to Seoul.

I was just using the Inuit to try to make the initial thread that much more random.

i was going off the location that you gave. Where the sun dont shine. that would be alaska
Former LTARkilz

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2007, 12:34:25 PM »
yea mom we had this talk before. i know where deering is. plus you been thru the town where i grew up. Brenham Texas. pluss i been drunk and been to many cow tipping parties where your from :D

Right... from the burger thread :)
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac