Author Topic: Locking the post ... why?  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Locking the post ... why?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2001, 12:32:00 PM »
somebody lock this thread...   ;)

hey, swulfe, can ya do your magic thread lock post???   :D
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2001, 12:34:00 PM »
So tell me DeeZ, is petrified dog crap a rock because it FEEEELLLLLLSSSSSS like a rock. Or is it petrified dog crap because that is what it is when you break it down to what it is made of?

I mean it FEEEEELLLLLLSSSSS like a rock, but it's actually petrified dog crap.
-SW

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2001, 12:36:00 PM »
Deez, the only people who can lock a thread are HTC.  You asked if Nath might ever be let back.  The thread was locked.  I think you got your answer.

Frankly, I feel it's none of your or my business why Nath was banned and what all the circumstances behind it were.  HTC banned him and his $30/mo, and it was their right to do so.  I'm sure they've used the experience gained in that situation to help them decide how to act upon other customers who get out of line.  Whether it's fair or not means little.  If you were looking for fair, then you were born into the wrong world.

By Deez...
whatever... this makes me sick to even know that a good few of you are so close minded and so willing to be followers and not leaders that I wonder what doors you must shut in reality.

Still trying to figure out what this means.  Everyone who disagrees with you is a closed minded follower?

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2001, 01:14:00 PM »
No SOB...just you!!

Offline DeeZCamp

• Banned
  • Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2001, 01:21:00 PM »
<S> RIP for taking the time to actually explain. You are a leader I see this in you. <S>

SOB.. No not everyone who has a disagreance with me is dumb or a follower. My post was not really a Start of a flame war, or the questioning of how HTC runs thier biz, but rather a question or even a wondering of how all the posts I see frequently; Involving persons who have done wrong and have either continued to do wrong or get better at adressing thier own issues.

I really dont care either way if such and such is let in/leaves... But what I wanted to know was the rules, or at least justification for equal rights sake for the banning of another individual.  Again <S> Ripsnort for actually adressing a simple question I had.

Wulf, you are just plain,boring predictable, peanut gallery. Sit down and continue to play with your poo  :D  I guess the post above did not make any sense to you, but oh well that is expected.

--Out..

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2001, 01:29:00 PM »
Oh no it made perfect sense.

You are telling me I'm ignorant because I want techinical formulas and data explaining to me why you thought X-Plane was better. You couldn't provide it, therefore my ignorance and close mindedness abounds because you claim the be-all and end-all of simulations FEEEEELLLLLLSSSSS the best.

You couldn't answer me a simpler question, which one you believed was a rock> petrified dog crap or a rock. They both feel like rocks. One is chemically different than the other though.

DeeZ, please enlighten me with your all knowing and amazingly awesome powers of FEELING what's modelled and what isn't in a game. This is something truly amazing, I'm sure they could use your powers of FEELING to be the best test pilot out there because you could FEEL what the plane is doing without being able to give a scientific explanation.

I can see through you facade, you are trying to apply the same rules for Nath's banning unto me.

Hey, I haven't and never will insult HiTech, Pyro, Ronni, Yankee, Superfly, NateDog, or Skuzzy.
-SW

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: SWulfe ]

Offline DeeZCamp

• Banned
  • Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2001, 01:47:00 PM »
lol thats good,... keep on going =)

now we are talking about dog poo  :rolleyes:
                                     :D

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2001, 01:49:00 PM »
Actually, we're talking about petrified Dog X-Poo.

Here's what I'm getting at: Petrified dog crap feels like a rock. A rock feels like a rock. One is a rock, the other is petrified dog crap. You pick both up, they both weigh the same but one feels rougher and more like a rock. This turns out to be the petrified dog crap you are holding in your hand, you thought it was a rock based on feel.
You are making assumptions of what X-Plane does compared to AH. Based on what you call "feel"... I call this "feel" you are referring to as guessing. I would rather see scientific formulas, tests and data than hear your opinion of what feels better.

-SW

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: SWulfe ]

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2001, 02:30:00 PM »
Ah, cc...do a search.  Just go to the FAQ section (the search link will appear at the top when you do).  You will find that this very subject has been discussed ad nauseum.  I don't remember if HT or Pyro chimed in, but in the end I think it was assumed that there could be no hard and fast rules to govern this, and it was best to just not toe the line.  If you toe the line, be an amazinhunk, insult HTC, etc. your chances of being booted rise considerably.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline milnko

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cameltoe.org
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2001, 03:41:00 PM »
Originally posted by SOB:
<SNIP> If you toe the line, be an amazinhunk, insult HTC, etc. your chances of being booted rise considerably.<SNIP>
SOB

That is just blattenly false, a fib, lie, untruth... I've been waiting fer HTC to boot SOB, Fatty, Skernsk, Gordo, and even HBlair going on 2 1/2 years, NO JOY yet.  :eek:

OH MY!!!

Offline JoeMud

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2001, 05:00:00 PM »
You all suck.   :rolleyes:

Offline milnko

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cameltoe.org
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2001, 06:19:00 PM »
Originally posted by JoeMud:
You all suck.    :rolleyes:

Don't hold back Joe, tell us how U really feel.

It's important to us    REALLY!

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2001, 07:36:00 PM »
SW says that AH is petrified dog doo..
BAAAANNNNN HIMMMMMMM

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2001, 08:30:00 PM »
...I'm reminded of the time my dear 'ol dad tried to explain to me why garbage cans have lids.

;)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2001, 08:46:00 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo:
SW says that AH is petrified dog doo..
BAAAANNNNN HIMMMMMMM

You fool! I'm saying my brain is petrified dog doo!

Uhm.. I mean.....
  :)
-SW