Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh Smear Letter for sale  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
Rush Limbaugh Smear Letter for sale
« on: October 14, 2007, 01:39:26 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Harry-Reid-Rush-Limbaugh-Smear-Letter_W0QQitemZ260170172469QQihZ016QQcategoryZ4105QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

.When "Dingy Harry" Reid and the U.S. Senate turned away from the business of the nation to instead smear a private citizen, forty-one of them sent a letter demanding the "repudiation" of their inaccurate interpretation of Rush Limbaugh's comments about Jesse Al-Zaid (a.k.a. Jesse MacBeth) and other "phony soldiers" who falsify their service. This letter was delivered to Mark Mays of Clear Channel Communications, Rush Limbaugh's syndication partner, and widely quoted in the Drive-By Media.

Up for auction is the original letter signed by 41 Democrat senators. This historic document may well represent the first time in the history of America that this large a group of U.S. senators attempted to demonize a private citizen by lying about his views. As such, it is a priceless memento of the folly of Harry Reid and his 40 senatorial co-signers.

The entire proceeds of this auction.. the entire high bid... will be donated to The Marine Corps - Law Enforcement Foundation, a registered charity which provides financial assistance to the children of fallen Marines and federal law enforcement officers. Rush Limbaugh serves on the Board of this organization and has been active on its behalf. All costs of this auction will be paid by the seller... every dollar of your winning bid will go to this charity, which has to date distributed over $29 million.

Rush first publicly displayed this letter on the night of October 11th during a speech in Philadelphia, having a security operative carry it on stage, with the letter itself safely encased in a Halliburton Attache case handcuffed to the agent's right wrist. Included in this auction is that same Halliburton briefcase, as well as a personal letter from Rush Limbaugh, thanking the winning bidder for his donation. The special handcuffs may not be distributed outside of law enforcement and security officers, and thus are not included in this auction.

As winning bidder, you get:
- The original and infamous "Harry Reid Smear" letter, signed by 41 Democat senators
- The Halliburton briefcase in which this letter is secured 24 hours a day
- A personal letter of thanks from the Man Who Runs America, Rush Limbaugh
- A photograph of Rush displaying the letter on stage in Philadelphia on October 11th  

Notice people who signed it. And some of them want to become a president? ....scary.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 03:05:40 AM »
$40,000 so far.

What's interesting was the zeal in which these people wrote and signed this letter....rather than bothering to listening to the broadcast.  Instead, they look like a bunch of desperate loons going after Rush for claiming he said things he did not.

Rush didn't have to do anything to have these signors show their ignorance....or how badly they are craving a chance to "get" him.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 08:48:59 AM »
Oreilly, Rush, Ann Coulter is the newest, not sure if it's gonna get traction---can only go to the same sell so many times
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 09:29:20 AM »
Who is dumber, the idiots signing the document, or the idiots who voted these morons into office?
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 12:03:15 PM »
They scream about government wiretaps and the loss of civil rights, Then they go after a private citizen for no reason just because he disagrees with and shows what they really are for.

They scream about the worlds view of America and then pass some BS resolution just to piss off one of our allies so they go against American interests.

I swear half of them should be arrested and tried for Sedition. the other half should be executed for Treason. and Hillary should be made Dogcatcher-for-Life of Alfafa County Nebraska.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 03:01:51 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PppO7hF7ugY

Here's announcement of action.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 11:10:42 PM »
yawn
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 11:42:44 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
yawn

Tired after a long day HDM?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 01:00:46 AM »
Bored with the hyperbole, the hubris and the self-righteous indignation, I'd wager. ;)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 01:50:38 AM »
No, I just find people supporting a hypocritical, drug addicted, venom spewing Rush Limpbag to be boring. Can't you find another drug addict to back?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 01:52:42 AM »
Originally posted by Donzo
Tired after a long day HDM?
Actually, yes. We are remodeling and I installed 12 new freezer cases.

Mmmm, speak to me sweet brown party liquor...
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 02:53:29 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
No, I just find people supporting a hypocritical, drug addicted, venom spewing Rush Limpbag to be boring. Can't you find another drug addict to back?

Doesn't apply to me if that was directed thusly. ;) :D

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 04:25:15 PM »
Originally posted by rpm

Oh the predictable personal attack to minimize the fact he's right...again?

Drug addicted, spewing venom...Ted Kennedy?  :)

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 04:37:51 PM »
This is what we used to call a "BRI", bag related incident.

gas-bag Vs sweetheart-bag.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 04:40:48 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Doesn't apply to me if that was directed thusly. ;) :D
No, not you Arlo. :)
Stay thirsty my friends.