Author Topic: Question ?  (Read 389 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Question ?
« on: November 18, 2007, 04:59:49 PM »
Is it just me or does everyone else have to constantly adjust the "views" when in the tower.

I am constantly adjusting the views while jumping to different towers everytime I log in ... they don't seem to stick like views in a plane.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Question ?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 05:53:47 PM »
Thats correct. they don't seem to hold for tower use at all.
I dont think they ever have.

Hope this helps

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
Question ?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 06:23:04 PM »
AFAICT the views are not devided by field type, but act as if they should be. If you set views in a small air field tower it works the same in any small field tower, but different in all the others.

I can see this being the case in a GV tower. It is built different from the rest. But all AF and port towers look the same to me.
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Question ?
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 06:34:03 PM »
Originally posted by RSLQK186
AFAICT the views are not devided by field type, but act as if they should be. If you set views in a small air field tower it works the same in any small field tower, but different in all the others.

I can see this being the case in a GV tower. It is built different from the rest. But all AF and port towers look the same to me.

Hmmm ... but it seems like everytime I log in or a new map is up ... I have to go thru it all over again.

Ren ... I don't remember having to have to constantly adjust tower views back in the AH I days.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."