Author Topic: favorite kill on La7 thread  (Read 2114 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
favorite kill on La7 thread
« on: December 18, 2007, 08:37:03 PM »
kill la7s, post films, tell stories.

simple formula!

My Favourite owned lala

:D

:rofl

i mean come on, this la7 was going so stella fast he climbs back up 4000ft missing one of his wings. i didnt get the kill for another 30 secodns after the end of the film  

plus he was dragged down onto me out of a gangbang on my wingman lengro, so i get double points! (we both died shortly after)

:rofl
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 09:15:57 PM by B@tfinkV »
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 08:52:41 PM »
my story, one time i was flying around a vbase at 4k in a dora when an la7 came in at about 9k he dove strait down at me. I figured he was going over 400 when he was within 3k of me so I started a shallow dive he continued to follow me down. When I got to 2k he was 800 behind me and I stoped diving and made a small turn, WOOSH la7 goes flying by me goin 500 strait into the ground. THE END:D
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 08:52:57 PM »
I don't have film, but an LA overshot my fm2 once and started doing some crazy evasive maneuvers back and forth as I flew perfectly straight and I shot him at 1000 out with 2 fifty cals and took his wing off....So in effect I chased down an LA-7 in an FM-2 and won.
Lagger

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 08:57:53 PM »
Originally posted by stodd
my story, one time i was flying around a vbase at 4k in a dora when an la7 came in at about 9k he dove strait down at me. I figured he was going over 400 when he was within 3k of me so I started a shallow dive he continued to follow me down. When I got to 2k he was 800 behind me and I stoped diving and made a small turn, WOOSH la7 goes flying by me goin 500 strait into the ground. THE END:D

nice! :lol

fm2s can kill la7s? i dont believe it!! maybe next you will tell me that 190Ds can turn left n right as well as climb and dive...myths!

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 09:00:26 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
nice! :lol

fm2s can kill la7s? i dont believe it!! maybe next you will tell me that 190Ds can turn left n right as well as climb and dive...myths!
when an LA-7 screams by you at high speed in your fm2 and slows down enough to let you catch him...I find that pretty funny.
Lagger

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 09:04:28 PM »
When I shot down DMF in my FM2

D.M.F.

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 09:09:10 PM »
my fave la7 kill?

has to be the time i was doing a stuka run for laughs and found an la7 + goon mission rolling from the base below me, so i lobbed my carbomb at them :D

got 5 or 6 IIRC before the rest of them chased my poor little stuka down :(

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 09:10:19 PM »
Originally posted by lagger86
when an LA-7 screams by you at high speed in your fm2 and slows down enough to let you catch him...I find that pretty funny.

agreed :) i was trying to be funny myself about 190s.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 09:24:18 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV

maybe next you will tell me that 190Ds can turn left n right as well as climb and dive...myths!

lol
story 2, I was flying around one time in a yakT messin around and i was trying to land because my engine was knocked and as I was comin in with my gear down my squadie tells me i have 2 la's diving on me. A second later I get the message that one of them has collided w/me and I get a kill for it (COOL i say to my self) then the second la over shoots me and I aim at him about to stall out as he is climbing infront of me I fire my only 37mm round left and get a cockpit hit at 1000 out and he falls apart. (I then crash into the fighter hanger while blacked out  on runway trying to stop causing a firey explosion) THE END
Stodd/ CandyMan

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 09:38:54 PM »
A while back I was patrolling in my 1A not far from an enemy base, sitting in dar seeing what came up to fight.

The same guy in an La-7 upped about 3-4 times. We square off (I'm far enough out we're roughly co-alt, about 5-6k by the time he closes in) and I quickly shoot him down each time.

I'm running low on gas so start a shallow climb-out and turn for home. I see a red bar form on dar, and watch a dot slowly close in on me...

...and the icon appears as an La-7.

I hold my course and let him close to within 1500 yards, by which time we're at the edge of my dar circle about 1.5-2 sectors or so from where he lifted. I power on full, punch WEP, drop flaps, roll and kick the rudder hard into a Split-S.

As I start to drop under him he breaks to the left. I pull through the bottom and back up above him, rolling to keep him at the top of my canopy as I come over the top and right down on him for a full plane shot.

It was the same guy. He chased me 2 sectors to try and take revenge for the spanking I gave him already...only to die again. :rofl
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 09:39:37 PM »
No film, but right before the Arena splits, my favorite thing to do was hop in the Spit 1.    I rolled one and found myself shooting down a Spit 16, Niki and La7 ACM.    I rtb for fuel when I see this La7 on my 7 O' about 5k out and closing.   I'm OTD at this point and start a shallow climb to give me more alt to work with, but keep my speed up.  

This La7 overshoots and tries to turn with me.    Kill #4 and land as the engine quits.   I had the film, but lost it somehow.   I also got around 50 perks for landing it.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 09:53:14 PM »
double la7 kill same pilot failed revenge story!

saxman youre in the lead so far this thread! nice

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 09:55:41 PM »
and #2 is (crosses fingers)
Stodd/ CandyMan

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
and 2nd place is
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 09:59:52 PM »
Stodd for his turn away and make the la7 auger at 500mph story!!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 11:06:51 PM »
That video is ownage in a bad way!

:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"