Author Topic: Sheriff Joe Is At It Again  (Read 2808 times)

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
Sheriff Joe Is At It Again
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2008, 11:41:39 AM »
Originally posted by REP0MAN
While I'd love to debate the finer points of your drug of choice, this is not the place.  I will say that its not the actual drug I am against, its the fact that it is against the law. Breaking the law makes you, me and everyone else in this O'Club a criminal.

Thank you for thinking of me as an OU allum. I could only wish to have attended such a great school. Although, right now, being an OU fan kinda sucks, it far from the criminality of Marijuana use/possession/sale.  

The fact of the matter, and my point, was that it is very difficult for you to make a serious point about a legal matter when your "Pothead Nation" flag flies so high and mighty. I could care less if you like to smoke the wacky-tobacky. It is your personal choice. I'm happy you enjoy it so much. You carry a bias when it comes to dealing with Law Enforcement. Its naturally caused by your "pastime." When its in your car or your pocket, you watch continuously in your mirror or over your shoulder for the red-n-blue. Your views on police behavior and methods are skewed because you have to hide yourself from them, for fear of getting caught. Then to say that all the illegals that you've had contact with are hardworking people who are just looking for a break; its a moot point from your respective lips. I agree that not ALL illegal immigrants are criminals by nature. It is the very fact that they are 'illegal' immigrants that makes them criminals. Enter legally, follow the rules.

Before you load up the word cannon to fire back, know this. I'm not saying that you are a bad person or don't have the same rights to share your viewpoints. I don't think you are in anyway, less than anyone else. I merely shared my personal opinion that since you are adamant about broadcasting your criminal behavior, you're not the best person to be telling anyone how or how not to run a Sheriffs Office and Jail system.

sir

...Wow. Repo.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2008, 12:54:22 PM »
Breaking the law makes you, me and everyone else in this O'Club a criminal.

once upon a time it was a crime to teach a negro to read.

just saying, there are laws and there are "laws".

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2008, 01:30:20 PM »
Originally posted by john9001

agreed, civil disobidience is a great way to inspire change in attitudes and laws.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2008, 01:37:45 PM »
I'm happy you enjoy it so much. You carry a bias when it comes to dealing with Law Enforcement. Its naturally caused by your "pastime." When its in your car or your pocket, you watch continuously in your mirror or over your shoulder for the red-n-blue. Your views on police behavior and methods are skewed because you have to hide yourself from them, for fear of getting caught.

last i'll say about this but no need to worry in my car since i don't speed and its never there.  god bless fedex overnights and air sealed containers.

quoting cypress hill "look who just got an ounce in the mail"

:D
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2008, 02:08:42 PM »
Originally posted by john9001

And its still legal to shoot and kill cattle thieves in Arizona.

Your comparison is irrelevant.

Welcome to 2008

:D
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.